Steals the most successful restaurant business of all time

>steals the most successful restaurant business of all time
>does pay royalties that he promised
>made one of the McDonald's brothers have a heart failure from stress
>even stole another mans fucking wife

Is Ray Kroc the biggest cunt in American history?

He'd be up there I recon

>live in philadelphia
>go to mcdonalds
>drive through line is circling the building
>every car is blasting rap music
>two hours later i get to order
>every other item i ask for
>we outta dat
>wait four more hours until i get to the window
>watchu say you got again??
>have to place my order a second time
>sitting there another 20 minutes waiting for my food
>they toss me the bag and close the window immediately
>they forgot the drinks
>sit there another 20 minutes waiting for them to open the window again
>say they forgot my drink
>whatchu get again???
>finally get my drink
>drive off finally free of this hell
>check the bag
>order is wrong
>got some guys 33 piece nuggets instead of my burger

niggers. i probably go to this shit hole once a year and it's always the same thing. and people want to raise the minimum wage to 15 an hour for these monkeys. ha!

>Is Ray Kroc the biggest cunt in American history?
No, that would be Trump.

>turns crappy restaurant into the biggest franchise in restaurant franchise history
>stresses out the people he has to pay royalties to so much they die
>even stole another mans fucking wife
The Founder? More like The Chad.

>being poor
amerifats can't afford anything but fast food

>got some guys 33 piece nuggets instead of my burger
how's that bad thing?
nuggets are expensive

You need to go to one in a nicer area. The one downtown in the "city" I live in is scum but the one in the more expensive town down the road is a lot nicer. and less busy. and more accurate.

McDonald's is expensive though

pretty cool guy honestely
I dont understand how people can say he is a bad person for "stealing" their "idea". That's how innovation works. People refine and optimize what's already there.
The only thing anyone can fault him for, is that he had a big part in creating the obesity epidemic. But then again it was really his idea to begin with right ;^)

There's no reason to care about working at McDonald's with such low pay. You could get fired and get another job just as good easily.

This is the mentality towards those "niggers" that do more than you if only half assing it.
They never had opportunity to see what it's like earning anything anyways because of a fucked up system unlike your white ass.

This is just the director making up for being unable to make Walt Disney too much of a dick on Saving Mr. Banks.

that's why when you find the rare fast food place with white employees, the service is infinitely better.

>m-maybe if we pay them more they'll work harder!

yeah, no, niggers are dumb and lazy.

>Kroc
Just realized that DK Country is a metaphor for the niggers rising up against McDonalds

>steals the most successful restaurant business of all time
Nope, he just franchized it. When the brothers couldn't keep up and were refusing to move forward LIKE THEY PROMISED TO DO, he BOUGHT it from them.

>doesn't pay royalties that he promised
ok that was pretty messed up.

>made one of the McDonald's brothers have a heart failure from stress
Wasn't his intention, it was his own fault for not letting his brother handle the situation, he knew he had a condition.

>even stole another mans wife
again, "stole" ? We never see exactly what happens, but it's pretty clear that she was as into him as he was into her.

Hope that clears things up, reddit (:

Probably, McDonald's employees have to read and write a book report on his book Grinding It Out before they can make it to management, and it basically tells you "Don't worry, working this shitty job will totally pay off in the end, trust me." As well as encouraging you to delegate tasks needlessly to other people because, "Hey, fuck 'em, amirite?", and to discourage free-thought and individualism to better subjugate the lowest common denominator into a complacent worker bee.

Nope. Just based!

>it's a movie where the bad guy wins episode

Congratulations

you're a cunt and stfu

If you want to ahead in business you need to be a massive cunt.

That's why you are not rich and post here on Sup Forums.

Kroc's actions have employed millions of people and created a global brand that can unite the people of the world.

Many lives have been made better by this actions.
2 nerds who didn't want him to take the wheel because of "muh stress" are not the good guys.
The brothers should have just got a nice royalty contract early on and let him do what he pleased.

>literally just The Social Network except with a fast food restaurant
Terrible movie.

reminds me of

I tried to watch the movie but I couldn't, I don't get my food stamps until Monday and it was making me super hungry

The real question is how fucking dumb and uneducated do you have to be to live in that area?

I'm surprised this wasn't a hit since fucking morons look up to slithering cocksuckers like Kroc, Trump and Gordon Gekko. Isn't fucking people over the American way?

Let's play spot the nigger

> (OP)>turns crappy restaurant into the biggest franchise in restaurant franchise history>stresses out the people he has to pay royalties to so much they die>even stole another mans fucking wifeThe Founder? More like The Chad.

Don't know why the brothers just didn't shoot Kroc in the head. Someone did that to me they'd be dead!!!FACT!!!

When Batman was freaking out over where the fuck he was supposed to eat and they told him anywhere, and he goes over and sits on that bench next to that family still just freaking out it made me freak the fuck out.

Was one of the best parts of a quite mediocre movie

Hey man, come to the NOTLD screening tonight.

Sounds like an American hero.

The Waltons are objectively worse, can't wait for a movie on those cunts

>Take dramatization as fact
Kroc did nothing wrong in real life and the movie itself is slander.

The MacDonald Brothers were dumb as rocks to want to be a measly franchise owner instead of wanting the whole pie. It'd be like Henry Ford wanting to just own a single factory.

This movie was fucking boring

Not if you wanna learn about business and GETTING RICH

>Don't try to better yourself
>Don't try to put yourself above others
>Don't try to create a higher standard
>Treat everyone fairly like you did in kindergarten
There has to be losers, faggot. Go choke on some aidsnigger cock.

I was to america as an illegal immigrant with zero opportunities raised by a single mother, and now I'm a successful software engineer.

Niggers need to stop being niggers.

>go to resturaunt
>they forget order
>I leave and go somewhere else
>leave bad review

Its not hard user

at the TLA right? i might do that..

>There's no reason to care about working at McDonald's with such low pay.
In my city there is a Domino's pizza. They employ shit people. One time I ordered a pizza from there, they took me one and half hours to bring me.
Know what I did the next time, I drove myself to the Dominos on the capital, 10min drive, 20mins to get my pizza and 10 mins back.

Know what happens next. Those idiots in the bad dominos will not get promotes, probably get fired, while the ones in the good dominos get promoted and leave with good recommendations to their next job.

They niggers will complain white people at dominos earn more than them or that dominos only employs white people.

Seriously. Doesn't matter the job. You do a good job. Because you never know what the future brings and one day that guy that acknowledge your hard work maybe the one doing the hiring.

>Isn't fucking people over the American way?

Capitalism rewards sociopaths because if you want to "win" and get to the top of what is always going to be a pretty fixed pyramid structure with a large poor working class, a smaller middle class, and a tiny wealthy "investment" class you have to be willing to fuck people over and lie, cheat, and steal your way to the top. Most people are willing to work hard to better themselves, and truly dedicated people will get to a place where they can live comfortably, but few people are myopic enough to want to be CEOs.

Fast food is expensive you basement dwelling brainlet shut-in shitstain. Poors buy it because they're stupid, not because it's cheap
>t. work at mcdonalds

Even then, it's extremely hard to get fired from McDonald's. The bar is super fucking low. If you're not caught stealing from the store, pissing off the owner or assaulting staff or customers the worst you can expect is a suspension. In my entire time at McDick's I've seen one person get fired and one suspended, unless you include removing people who stopped turning up to shifts from the payroll
In other words, it's the perfect job for a student who just wants to fuck around with his workmates and get paid to do it

>americans consider McDonalds to be a restaurant

Each McDonald's is a reflection of its community's worst. Nigger manager probably isn't smart enough to order supplies before they run out. I live in a very nice white rural area, but we had a nig manager...they kept running out of supplies all the time. They eventually fixed the problem and probably fired the nig.

Those monkeys really don't earn $15 an hour, although maybe it's worth it if they start making enough so my tax dollars aren't supporting them. We just got to figure out how to stop them from reproducing.

More like most people think they're worth more than they are in a free market. You have to manipulate them into enabling yourself to realize maximum economic gains. If we all played nice like a bunch of women then everyone would be staring at each other passive aggressively with nothing getting done. Working in a group of women is maddening. Totally indecisive, gossip shit, waiting around for something to happen, and willing to lie if it makes people feel better at the cost of success.

And people wonder why more women aren't in power, god help us.

>doesnt pay royalties that he promised
how do you even know that part was real?

No. The brothers had plenty of opportunity to innovate and get rich along with Kroc but instead they chose their autistic vision and to spurn Kroc. The only cunty thing Ray did was not paying them royalties. Everything else was fair game businessmanship.