2000ad - Prog 1998 - Dredd Storytime

>>New Prog 1998 :
- Part 8 of Judge Dredd // LadyKiller
- Part 6 of Anderson, Psi Division // The Candidate

>>Past Storytimes :
pastebin.com/68C2KW8f

- Part 8 of Judge Dredd // LadyKiller

One of these days I will be all caught up on the casebooks and I can participate in these threads.

You don't have to catch up to start reading the new stuff, just jump where a new story start.
This is what I did and it was never hard to understand what was happening because most stories are self contain.

- Part 6 of Anderson, Psi Division // The Candidate

Next prog..... kill me already it can't end soon enough.

Bump for read

Ding Dong the motherfucker is dead!

>going out like that

I 100% sure that isnt PJ maybe. We never found out who was in his head. The person in his head was the REAL PJ maybe and this was just some facial altered stooge

>Prog 2000 of 2000AD

WTF?

Yep, two more weeks.

Dredd grabbing the grenade was so fucking obvious.

Where have I seen that exact scene before? Where someone grabs it then knocks the person out? It might even have been another Dredd story.

Predictable and anticlimactic.

6/10 story all together. And only because I want to fuck tranny PJ maybe in the ass

Where's Thargs fingers?

that was good and i fucking loved to see the cunt dead, but is he? He's made people think they were PJ before

Your guess is as good as mine.

Yeah, it was definitely predictable, but I actually kinda like that it was anticlimactic. Seeing PJ losing it so hard and being reduced to sloppy revenge plots and faux-poetic bullshit like the whole "Let's die together!" was really fucking cathartic to me.

I thinkntje black bubble is the real PJ.

Also >wanting PJ dead

Why? He did literally nothing wrong

>Dredds smile

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Glenn Fabry draws the creepiest Dredd smiles ever.

fucking hate him mate, but i think thats the point anyways

I don't know how to feel. I liked this more than mean machine's last stand.

This is just like a turning page.

Yeah, it seems more like the end of a chapter than a book. The black voice puzzles me too.

he's talking to himself