How do you put up with it?

Hello Sup Forums. I need some advice from you guys. I am a senior in high school (and yes, I have already turned 18), and these last few weeks have been some of the worst of my life. I'm not sure what has changed, but almost every day as I go through my day I am filled with a sense of disgust and revulsion at my peers and myself. I'm not sure what has brought these feelings to the forefront of my mind, perhaps it is my government class, but I have felt horribly depressed lately about the fate of Western civilization.

Everyone I know is utterly in thrall of the liberal propaganda that infects our society. People openly support degeneracy and multiculturalism, and the sentiment is widespread and embedded.

I feel utterly powerless. I keep my head down and don't say much about everything, but I feel like in doing so I am basically endorsing what's going on by not speaking up. The worst part is that all my friends are heavily liberal, and I can't say anything without becoming a social outcast. I have nobody to talk to and the feeling of disgust and disappointment grows daily.

The worst part about the whole thing is my own hypocrisy. I participate in activities I know are degenerate and immoral to fit in, and I have a very hard time overcoming the temptation to sin. I don't know what to do and I feel so alone in my beliefs. This is the only thread I can cling onto showing that I'm not crazy, that other people see how wrong society is going too. What should I do Sup Forums? Just tough it out?
>pic unrelated

Yeah i've been there before, pal. You cannot give up, ever. You've probably heard it before, but it is just your hormones making you think in that certain negative way.

Don't even trip, though, if you eat healthy, exercise, don't do drugs, and continue on after high school onto further education, you'll do well in life. So yes, just tough it out, but also take good care of yourself.

senior year is a pretty great year, though, and i know you just started, but it gets really good in the second half, even if you aren't a social butterfly who indulges in degeneracy.

don't worry, life will present opportunities for you to choose right or wrong and that is when you must stand strong, not now in high school because it is a governemnt facility and it sucks. Almost everyone at that age is heavily blue pilled, just keep your head down, get good grades and get out

don't worry about it man

Take a week off from Sup Forums. You seem to have overdosed. Being aware of the world is good, but it does you no good if you let it consume and destroy you. Take a break.

Here, have some words of comfort, evil men prevail when good men stand idle. It's only going to get worse.

Wow, Sup Forums actually gave four insightful advice posts. Listen to these faggots, OP. All I have to say is, although cliche, stick with people who could possibly share your beliefs. Unless you live in some turboliberal inner city, you should be able to find some people with a decent moral compass. Even as someone who went to School in Eastern PA, a pretty blue area, I was able to find some pretty cool guys, Trump supporters who actively fucking hate status quos and all the other degeneracy, while not being /r9k/ autists about it. Even SOME liberals can be okay, if you make your political beliefs known and firmly stick with them, they will occasionally respect that and have a civil conversation or debate with you. Hang in there, OP.

Thanks :) I'm happy to hear it gets better. I've been trying to get more healthy and everything too, so hopefully I can concentrate my efforts in that.
Yeah, I appreciate that. I guess my real problem right now is dealing with my friends, bc any time politics or culture or anything like that comes up, I feel almost physically ill when they get to circlejerking about their liberal values
Yeah, that's my plan as of now. I hope I'll get settled into a routine and just ignore it
I will try this, but I honestly don't think this is it. I only come on here 2 or 3 times a week, it's not like I'm constantly on here or anything

That's my worry, that if I do nothing that I will be allowing degeneracy etc. to further spread. I hate feeling too cowardly to stand for my principles.
Thank you for the reply and advice :^) I really don't think there are any conservative people I know. There are a couple RINO type "conservatives," but they're pretty autistic. I'll look harder though. My real problem is that I can't really be openly conservative without risking losing the friends I have now, and the last thing I want is to feel even more isolated.

Been there too mate, exact situation. You must be strong and carry on. Tho i drank my way out of it and found red-pilled guys on my way, I then started working on myself, trying to not look at politics and more look what i want aside from some society beliefs.. The biggest cage you can get trapped into, is cage made of fear. Fear of what the others will think if you present your beliefs

Also, if you should meet girl, that is not so retarded as the others, go for it. Loyal and listening girlfriend can be huge bonus for your situation, you know, someone who will listen to you and your problems and not judge you

I am trying to carry on; I guess it's just tough because I feel like I see degeneracy and such everywhere and hate the feeling of being powerless to change it. The last thing I want to do is become a social outcast though because I reveal my power level or something.
I do have a girlfriend, but she's also pretty liberal (though closer to moderate). It's good to talk to her about non-politics stuff, and one of the few times I feel happy and carefree. Thus is another reason I don't want to risk being open about my beliefs, because I could lose one of the only happy parts I'm blessed with.

I can't say much more than what everyone else has already said. I can only say that you should be positively redpilled, not negatively. I mean that you should use the knowledge you've gained here to benefit yourself rather than focusing on how poorly the people around you behave. You must:
>Realize that you are the only one responsible for your own happiness.
>Take pride in your own heritage, learn everything there is to know about it, visit anywhere that you have roots
>Read philosophy, but don't subscribe to any. At your age, I can recommend On the Genealogy of Morality by Nietzsche and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
>Never call yourself "a Stoic" or "an existentialist" or even "a fascist/traditionalist/whatever" until you've read all there is to read and you totally understand that position. Then read the opposition, learn how to argue against it.
>Get strong, do progressive calisthenics (pushups, pullups, squats, etc.), and lift weights
>Read history, read classics, just read. Reading is one hobby that can never do you wrong.
>Invest in a gun if you can.
>Don't settle down with a girl (even if she's "the one") yet, even if Sup Forums pressures you to have kids. Focus on your career.
>Vote.
>Learn three practical skills.
All I got.

it only gets worse when you go to college

Seriously. Especially in philosophy or anthropology classes. I had to take theology classes and they had some nutjobs, too. Sometimes people will surprise you, but more often than not people will behave like the caricatures you see here.

You're me. I swear. I'm disgusted by everything around me. All the degeneracy and self destruction of Western society. I go to parties and clubs and am disgusted with what I see there. Yet I still choose to do these things. KEK GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Thanks all of you guys so far for your replies :) It really is making me feel better about the whole situation and how I should proceed.
Thanks for the well thought out reply. I definitely am taking a lot of these specific steps already (reading a ton, learning heritage, not subscribing to a single ideology) and starting others (reading philosophy, getting in shape). Definitely the first part about being positively red pilled is great advice, I will keep it in mind. What are some examples of practical skills I can learn?
Do you guys have advice for types of colleges to target/considerations to keep in mind in light of this?

William Blake right-wing literature fucking LOL. I'm not even going to look at the rest of that.

Be the Übermensch Kek wants you to be. Don't fall for the nihilism in society.

I'm glad someone else can relate at least. Have you found anything effective to mitigate the disgust/reduce temptation?

I went to a Jesuit school that prides itself in "social justice" even though they charged $54,000 a year to go there. Don't choose a Jesuit school. It will make you hate shit even more.

Take business classes. They're the only redpilled professors. Even then you have to deal with totally cucked Geneds unless you go to Liberty University or Hillsdale.

Of course if you're bad at math you'll hate business. If that's the case pursue a trade.

I'm especially jaded because I'm infiltrating the cucks to use their degree and multiculturalism against them. Graduating with a degree in Communication and a background in Critical Theory and I'll be fully fluent in Spanish.

>he's a racist who doesn't even know any other perspectives
>QUIERES HABLAR DE COMUNICACIONES GRINGO?

I remember caring about shit

Come join me on the moon colony. So far it's me Newt, and some cool Nazis bros.

My plan right now is to go into law, so for undergrad I was thinking classics or maybe philosophy. I am bad at math though, so business probably isn't the route for me.

I enjoy creating music. It allows me to vent without having to actually say what I'm pissed about. The height of my disgust was my freshman year at college 3 years ago. I think I was literally going insane. I'm better now. I try to stay away from news, take like two weeks off from Sup Forums, etc.

You must find connection to tradition and be gladdened and sustained by it.

virgin detected

Philosophy will make you hate your life with a passion. My philosophy (((professor))) was a 5'4 manlet beta cuck who almost kicked me out of his class because I refused to admit the federal government wasn't justified in shooting Bundy's cattle.

Your adviser will tell you to do sociology and that will be even worse.

I don't know what to do for pre law senpai. Good luck.

Yeah, Philosophy is definitely a second choice to classics for me. I've already done 3 years (this is my 4th) of Latin, so it seems like a natural continuation. There isn't really a specific recommended degree for prelaw AFAIK, except that doing criminal justice is ironically supposed to be stupid if you want to be a lawyer

Most of Blake's poems are extremely devotional and based on Christian imagination. He was only "liberal" when it came to the plight of kids in London, which is not degenerate.

I'll just list off a bunch
>Cooking/grilling
>Dressing oneself (don't you dare ask /fa/)
>Speechgiving
>Carpentry
>Photography
>Boating
>Farming (even just small scale, also having plants in your room is both aesthetic and comforting)
>Swimming (if you can't)
>Hunting/Shooting
>Fishing
>Writing
>Fighting
Really anything. Every skill/hobby you take up will improve your self-worth.

I mean, white supremacy is itself critical identity politics, so it's not like it's a distortion of the theories.

These all seem great, thank you. You have given me a lot to think about

He invented his own theology. Religious thought is not in itself conservative, that's ludicrous. His theology privileged absolute human freedom, even over angels. Also free love, etc.

And yes it was partially based in Christian ideas ... among others.

I'm not a huge Blake devotee so I'm not going to defend him vehemently. You know more than I do. I guess he is technically a "libertarian" which is what that picture has him labeled as.

I graduate college this year (St. John's, which is pretty cucked as far as Catholic universities go) so I'm happy to pass on anything. Go for Classics btw

I also had one at that time, she was beautiful, caring, hot as fuck, loyal and she was accepting my opinions, while she was pretty liberal. My first love and girlfriend. A week passed now since we break up, but that is a different story.

I am not saying that you should tell her right away when you two will next meet, but when you will be at your worst, she should there for you.. If she doesnt know about your beliefs properly, she can never fully know you and she may unknowingly hurt you.
Think about it. Good luck bro

I understand a little bit user
the only way it to take the hit and do with less in society. Get a lower class job that doesnt require certain qualifications and only do as much school as you have to. that way you stay out of higher education environments which are full of liberals. Working class people are not typically libs, so youll be more comfortable there.

you have autism

I'm just a little bit older than you and I have been through this.

First thing I did was shave the sides of my head. Made me feel confident and chicks go ape fucking shit for my nazi hair.

Start working out and start purging degenerate childish shit from your life. You don't have to throw out your xbox or anything but try to live cleaner.

Learn to code for free online or study for free and get your A+ computer tech certificate. These are perfect well paying jobs for nazis/nationalists because you can be fairly isolated from cucks while learning skills that you can contribute to the movement.

OP, you are not alone. These can be dark times but that is when it really counts.

Start browsing /k/ if you haven't already

Oh yeah get this haircut. Some barbers know it as an undercut. Easier than saying "make me a skinhead."

The fact that you are an 18 year old high school child explains all your viewpoints and "problems", little one. You'll grow out of them.

And you are powerless. As you should be.

Yeah thats what I tell barbers actually.

I would also maybe recommend trying to get into european football due to it being a fundamental pillar of white nationalist culture. Whatever your heritage, check the relative national league out and get a track jacket for w/e team you start following. I'm anglo-Canadian and look really english. I wear a Manchester United track jacket and along with my Undercut it helps comrades pick me out in a crowd. Do this and in time you'll start making new like-minded friends.

watch european football for free (good streams) @ totalsportek.com

I really will think about it. Thank you for the advice Danebro:)
I don't really want to be isolated though. I like interacting with people and don't want to be a hermit or anything. Luckily I don't play video games, so I don't even need to worry about cutting it out. Probably gonna get that haircut too.
What is the benefit of browsing /k/? I can't afford a gun right now.
Can you expand on this? If it really is just immaturity then I'm glad because at least I'll grow out of it
Okay, I will look into this. Soccer isn't big where I am, but I will try to find a rec league or something

Organize, train, prepare, repeat; act only when numbers, morale, and circumstance allow extremely high probability of success. We're disunited so be careful.

Hey OP, here's your guide

Also, Amazon is the easiest place to score a legit european track jacket. I didn't mention this before but it looks boss as fuck with the undercut haha

Or just get a harrington jacket.

stfu u stupid ass nigger. you stupid fucking special snowflake. wake up faggot.

Yeah thats a cheaper option that can be found pretty much anywere. Consider though it lacks the "dog whistle flag" (if you will) aspect of the football jacket

Redpill people around you step by step, very slowly and be careful. just ask open questions. Just dont push it and relax. Enjoy you are having the truth and that you can do something about it now. You have done good work already.

Next step is redpilling others. Also go to a meeting of a nationalist/right wing group of your choosing. I am with the "Identitäre Bewegung", because they are mostly youngsters.

About degenerates...dont be too harsh on yourself. I dont agree with many things here on pol. I like to fuck girls, I like slutty girls, though I wouldnt ever marry one. I smoke weed once or twice a year with my friend and I play Videogames. Nothing wrong with all that, as long as you are a productive member of society and fight for your ideals. You dont need to rescue all society, just enjoy yourself and people will flock to you and your ideas.

It is not about WHAT you say, but HOW you say it. You will get better with the time. Just start like "I dont understand why..." or "did you ever notice..." and ask for obvious flaws in the liberal logic. Dont just at the start reveal your powerlevel I AM NATSOC OMG FILTHY NIGGERS, just pretend you are not politcal and ask for logic in general.

Have fun mate. The worst thing you could do, is getting miserable because you have certain beliefs.

Be proud, because you found the truth.

Start your friends off on the CHIKKIN N WATERMELON memes.