Reminder that if you don't think a gorgeous older woman taking advantage of a young boy is the most raddest thing ever...

Reminder that if you don't think a gorgeous older woman taking advantage of a young boy is the most raddest thing ever. You are literally_reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/4z1bnq/girl_at_the_beach_thought_my_son_was_cute_i_think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they married? No? Then is is NOT okay, this whore is an agent of Satan.

Innocence is dead.

>when a toddler gets more action than you

God damnit

She needs to be put in prison for 20 years and then put on a sex offender list for the rest of her life.

Not fair. The only MILFs I've shagged were nowhere near this hot. This is discrimination against me. I am offended. As a person of Jewish descent, I WILL be contacting the SPLC, the ADL, and various other Jewish advocacy groups. Have a nice day goyi- uh, I mean have a nice day, bigots.

>female privilege

This.

Hope she gets raped in jail too

Fucking babies will kill us all!

wtf why hasn't that toddler been put in jail

Why hasn't anyone stopped him?!

>a young women have mother instinct and want to play with babies

>walk in the street with gf
>a woman with cute child passes by
>"Awwwwhhhghggggggggg soil cute I want one too "
Only a complete fucking faggot would first think that its creepy/sexual that hound women like children. Fucking leddit freaks.

>an adult woman kissing a cute kid on the head is degenerate

What the fuck am I reading?

I'm 30 and I kiss my same age female friends on the head/cheek, usually just when drunk nowadays though.

Who will stop this little demon?

No joke you can tell who is a degenerate sex pervert by their reaction to something like this.

>Imagine if the roles were reversed!
This holds no weight in 90% of the situations redditors say it in because they have no concept of gender roles. An older lady kissing a cute little boy on the cheek is not creepy, she probably has maternal instinct and just finds him cute, there's nothing sinister about that, it's pretty innocent. The fact they project a sexual element into the situation is telling of their character and how sex-obsessed they are. The fact that, even with parental supervision, a woman saying a little boy is cute and giving him a peck on the cheek/lips casually, is seen as a sexual act to them means that they have no innocence themselves, and therefore can't see the innocence in acts like this.

He can't keep getting away with it!

when i was 9 years old i spent the night at my freinds house, his mom tucked me in and gave me very passionate kiss i never forget

she was as beautiful as gwen stefani.

also some older girls alwasy kissed me.

i was used to it,

i was a cute kid.

tongue or no?

I see Sam Hyde has been busy as the sperm bank...

It's not a sex thing you fucking asshats.

She's is a young woman who instinctually deeply want a child, even if they're taking the career-Jew

I learned all about touch from Sonic Sayz.

if you know what i'm referencing, clearly he likes it.

I see no harm from those pictures but reddit, please. go back to human society, maybe you can appreciate a kiss for yourself one day.

thanks for the fap material user, its gonna be a good night

it seems reddit is down

that explains a lot

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/4z1bnq/girl_at_the_beach_thought_my_son_was_cute_i_think/

God I hate Reddit

Why don't the catch the bastard, is it a nigger?

wtf i hate toddlers now

So I guess you are a radfem. Not surprised.

Ban assault toddlers

and this kids is female privilege in action.

Experimenting with the baby sitter is an American pastime