Your country

Your country
What do you think should be done about poles?

All polish qts should be taken away from poland to the first world and the males should be contained in a prison at the bottom of the Pacific ocean

Reparations for WW2 should be paid to them.

#respectThem

all poles should be sent to UK
UK should separate from EU

I am writing to you, my dear friend, from the country of Chopin, Copernicus and Zamenhof, from native language of Jan Karski, Witold Pilecki and Maria Curie Skłodowska, and many more. Jan III Sobieski also belonged to our nation. He, along with our army, saved Europe from Turkish expansion, Henryk Arctowski – the one related to Antarctica, Kazimierz Funk - a medic, discoverer of vitamin B1. Michał Sędziwój - discoverer of Oxygen, Ignacy Łukasiewicz - inventor of the oil lamp, Korczak Ziółkowski who sculpted heads of American presidents on the Mount Rushmore. This mountain, located in the United States, the same country for whose independence fought Tadeusz Kościuszko and Kazimierz Pułaski, who were also Poles. John Paul II - Pope and spiritual shepherd of Catholics from all around the world, Irena Sendlerowa, who saved 2,500 Jewish children from death in hands of the Germans, Jan Żabiński, who was the director of the Warsaw ZOO during the German occupation.

Why? So you can pollute their Aryan genes with your ugly ones? g*Rmans should've been castrated. You breed like rabbits and spread your disease all over Europe.

Don't be mad polala. I still #respectyou

Minimum wages Poland 473,27 EUR
Minimum wages Russia 170 EUR
That all you should know about Russia

#RespectThem

I want to colonise poland with my big germanic cock

Dab them to the oven

Good post

You will end losing more clay

Throw them into the ocean

> That pic
But who made the Middle East like hell where IDE and bombs from the sky kill hundreds of people everyday? Isn’t it the guy in suits? Fuck off opressor. Poles just protect their sovereignty, culture, society, community and so on. Look what have happened in Western European countries like UK, France and Germany.

Samurai poster. Best poster.

t. Hans von SSRapeChild

Cut child support for children living in Poland if the parents work in Germany, Britan, Austria etc....

That would cause MASSIVE butthurt

Good post

We should leave them alone... after they pay WWII reparations

United Khilafah. They are our allies as they vote for labour and steal britfag jobs, but soon they will have to start paying jizya