This could've been what US look like. The wall would cost very cheaply to build

This could've been what US look like. The wall would cost very cheaply to build.

Anything that would give us more than 50 States upsets my autism

>even MORE shitskins in our borders than we have today
>mid 19h century, not even a century after our founding
The fuck? Although I have always wondered, what did our Founding Fathers think of Mehicans?

Does the Yucatan have any value?

Well the clear solution is to give all of the additional territory to Texas

Mexicans didn't exist then.

The tumbleweed industry is yuuuge there

Mestizos.
Mixed white and indian people had basically the same revolution against a foreign power.
Also cuba's practically spain...

Fuck that,

This could have been the CSA

>EXTRA Texas
shit would be so cash.

Polk wanted the whole of Mexico. He even dreamed to make it to Panama

It's a jungle, dumbshit.

They'd have been bred out. Those lazy Spanish fuckers didn't finish the job.

That'd make the wall SUPER easy to build!

>tfw I would've been American
>tfw I'm not

Why, Polk? Why?

>he's from the berenstain dimension

>British North America

fucking triggered

we will never achieve the dream of the founders of our republic without taking Canada and Cuba at minimum

GOLDEN CIRCLE
O
L
D
E
N

C
I
R
C
L
E

Sometimes I think about what could have been if the Anglos had conquered South America instead of those horny half-moor Papists.

Imagine if South America was as white as North America was... or even over 60% like it is now!

It'd be heaven on earth.

>2000+16
>Mankind hasnt been able to build a fucking road across the Darien Gap

The wall is already built desu

Yucatan has rebellious, communistic Indios that have been giving trouble to the Mexicans, and the Spanish before them, for decades. An American occupancy could probably eradicate the problem in the nineteenth century. After Uncle Adolf makes the foundations of European civilization "evil," nationalism and colonization, I doubt a cucked American occupancy would do any better as Mexico today. I see a Iraqi-type of occupancy: You can force the Indios to do your will but you will never win their hearts.

I always felt that if we let Puerto Rico in, we'd have to let Connecticut absorb Rhode Island.

They seceded from Mexico with Texas and were independent at the time of the Mexican-American war and actually requested US Statehood but Congress refused which left them no choice but to rejoin Mexico due to the Mayans revolting

The Spaniards should just have wiped out the natives, and everything would be golden.

I'm just wondering why it's even included. Just because they broke away at the same time as Texas?

They did. 95% of them.

Latins are Spanish plus blanda upp with slaves

you wanna bet theres not a tumbleweed somewhere in that picture?

but who's gooing to farm and dig golds?

No, it was actually just a barren hiding spot for Indians that hate Mexico and never integrated. It's booming nowadays thanks to tourism though

North America in 20 years

Decent try but
A) Megaregions pls learn them
B)
>Quebec
>Not separate
>Anyone wanting to be in a union with Quebec ever, and Quebec wanting to be in a union with anyome ever

Nice try discount New Zealand but you're not fooling me.

you fat fucking faggots would never take Vancouver Island, even today. Stay in your puny country faggots.

Neo-Canada is an extension of Quebec

Fuck off

Stop I'm going to become depressed. All those white qt 3.14s everywhere. Build a ocean wall to keep the foreign shitskins out.