poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America

>regular Black Bolt suit
Thank god

>write a note
Don't be silly

Somehow this fight wasn't a blow out

Isn't Lash publicly known as an enemy of Attilan that's tried to kill Medusa?

>talking things out
Where is the illogical hero vs hero fights

yes

Why wasn't he the first person you suspected

Well time get your ass kicked

Next time, will the cover lie as much as this one did?

>wake up
>Inhumans books are still running.
Oh well, maybe after IvX.

Wasn't there a thing about a shaved Medusa a few months ago?

Damn Black Panther you sure burned her good there.

>Stark doesn't have a handy satellite to burn New Attilan to the ground from orbit
Legit surprised.

If he had one, the Inhumans downed it earlier this arc.
Also, do you think SHIELD would just tolerate looming doomsday weapons ready to be pointed at anything?

Maybe he was afraid it would just hit Black Bolt and give five other Inhumans his powers.

She actually thought of Blackbolt and her son first, before the crazy uncle in the wind who's literally named "the Mad". Everyone in this book is fucking retarded.

>what was Sol's Hammer

Thanks for storytime OP. Don't know why Maximus wasn't the FIRST suspect or how the Inhumans were doing quite as well as they were against a team like the Ultimates though.

poal.me/ybe8y3

Carol and Monica are clearly holding back, which is in character for them, plus it didn't seem like the fight was all that drawn out. As for Max, He has actually been on their side since secret invasion, with killing Auran being his first slip up in years. Where as BB has doing a lot of crazy shit as of late, but he definitely should have been suggested before Ahura.

Is this still runing?
Are the numbers good enough?
I feel as if inhumans are just dragging along.

Good enough to stay alive. It's still above cancellation and other continuing series like carnage and silk.

That's some real fucking clunky exposition.

A little confused:
Why does Carol look somewhat feminine here?

Apparently the other one just got cancelled. Hopefully we can go two for two in the near future. Anyone know how the sales on this one are going?

Hey wait a second...

Shield didn't know about it.
In fact, Shield spent months trying to shut Tony and co. down.

Also
>was
correct.

It's ok. The art has been alright.
The issue before the Civil War tie-ins was a HUGE nosedive and hiccup.

I missed seeing Maximus as the villain.
He's just so gleeful about it.

That was because it got double shipped, every month it gets double shipped the second issue is like 5k or more lower than the first, then it jumps back up the next month. This month is a double as well, 14 comes out in two weeks.

>no sad ears BP
I can live with that

What happened to diplomatic immunity?

It's been revoked

>Let's talk, Medusa. I'll start with my foot through your face.
Is Black Panter really that retarded?

Well, his answer to Chulk proving that he is in control of his emotions despite Bruce's death is to attack him with a Hulkbuster panther suit so.....

I only have one request.
If you have to post here, at least have a dignity to put "sage" in options

Dr Doom has a fuckton of them.

Best Inhuman is back and ready to party.

Triton is a fucking idiot.

If only they had waited a few more weeks, this could have been Infamous Iron Doom instead of regular Iron Man fucking up their shit.

She's drawn somewhat feminine 80% of the time. People just dwell on the other 20%.

Is it wrong of me that I'm cheering on Tony for this? I mean, they did have it coming for their disproportionate retribution on him just for kidnapping Bendis' new pet.

Well Karnak agreesIf they straighten things out and Tony doesn't kill or really injure anyone I'd call it even.

Spite bump

>triton using his water powers
I think he has only done that like twice in 50 years

So I haven't been reading the Inhumans books, does Kamala frequently interact with them?

Nope, Kamala has only shown up two other times. This is actually the first time Medusa called her, since she wanted to stay in jersey.

>The Unspoken just sitting there

Okay, Ive only seen him once in Slott's Avengers, isn't he literally the most powerful Inhuman in existance, counting Black Bolt?

He got nerfed after Cho aged him up. Now he can only use his power when pure Terrigen is around.

I really hope tony fucks their shit up

He will probably rough them up a bit. It depends on how they fast Medusa can clear her name.