LMAO

LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not an alt-right loo, but seriously fuck Sony, fuck King, and fuck Dark Tower. This is hilarious.
Idris Elba deserves better.

>8 books in 88 minutes

BASED breitbart! Fellow magapede reporting in priase kek!

>personal attacks instead of arguments

Just Alt-Right Things

Is this what white American divorcees do in their free time now?

Why are you being contrarian you fucking toilet? We made Trump President and saved the American project. Why do you beg for victimization again and again?

>being this triggered by such an innocent post
wew lad

But we wuz Roland and shieet

Does the baby want his bottle?

when their not 'bating it to their ex wives and daughters getting BLACKED, Sure

People made the argument already and the left just responds with IMPEEECH DRUUUUMPFFFF like the spoiled babies they are

hahahahahahahahahah

>Breitbart

lol is this what conservatives think passes for news?

Kek. The Dark Tower is the dullest franchise in the history of franchises.

>blaming the quality of the shitty movie adaptation of your shitty book on the president of all things

Just Leftist Things

Reporting!

>People made the argument already
>SUMWUN GWUMPY!

It's no worse than The Huffington Post. They're both publications that don't usually publish outright falsehoods, but they mostly just publish real stories mixed with opinions of whatever audience they're going for.

Andrew Breitbart was actually involved in the founding of both sites.

why would stephen king care about the box office of dark tower? he doesn't get paid based on how much box office take it gets. he got a check the day he signed the rights over and that's hit. I'm sure he's fine.

haha he needs to take the red pill like me

>headline is the article

>blaming the quality of the shitty movie adaptation of your shitty book on the president of all things

"things that never happened"

Yeah, after a while of repeating the same argument you stop bothering and just belittle your stupid enemy

History doesn't start from this moment, leftard

where did anyone blame trump for dark tower sucking?

welp stephen king has asked for it, trump impeached by tomorrow morning

Anyone else going to the rally later? I asked my mom to take me but she said no.

Trump is the only not broken thing about the American political system and yet HE is the one getting shit on 24/7.

Who's posting Huffington Post on Sup Forums you stupid faggot?

haha yeah libtards are such cucks kek

Shit, thats just a headline. Try writing a whole article like that.

(((They))) will never rule us aga-

>Idris Elba deserves better.
No, he really doesn't. Nobody forced him to join the movie.

>just belittle your stupid enemy

That was 2000-2010 for conservatives

I'm just saying that people act like Breitbart is an unusually bad news outlet. But there's a million other sites like it, and some of them are relatively respected. But they have a liberal slant, not a conservative one.

This is an epic win troll but there are actually people stupid enough to hold this belief.

>supporting Hollyjewood casting a nigger as the white protaganist in your film adaptation
>getting angry because don't pay to see it

What a dumb fuck.

I'm glad that trash BOMBED.

>I can't hate leftists anymore without redditors throwing a tantrum against Trump

>all these butthurt Rick & Morty fags from Reddit trying to paint Trump fans as losers
literally LMAOing at your lives

Be afraid Sup Forums be very afraid.

No you're just deflecting criticism of breitbart by saying everything else is just as bad. You probably read it.

Truly so much more professional and fair than that biased left leaning media.

shadilay my dudes!

>votes should matter more based on geographic location

?????

youtube.com/watch?v=IzZb6kfctEU
Forgot the important bit.

shadilay indeed

>Sup Forumsshit bait & contain thread
Reminder to please keep all Sup Forumsshit confined to this thread so the rest of the board won't be polluted by your retarded nonsense. Thanks for your cooperation!

Why call Idris Alba a nigger?

you can't be this stupid...

who is this Chad

Occasionally I do. But I understand that if it's your only source of news, your viewpoints won't be very balanced. But it's not a site full of outright lies like a lot of people think. It's just an extremely biased news and opinion site. I prefer The Daily Wire myself.

Neocons aren't conservatives, they go left or right wildly depending on what they gain from it. Neoliberals aren't left wing either, it's the same "philosophy" of having no values but the acquiring of undeserved resources and the enslavement of the common man

Americans truly ruin everything. Is there a more degenerate people on this Earth?

wow there's more crime where there's more people

quite a fucking deduction you've made there champ

do these people ever have second thoughts about doing this shit in public or uploading it to the internet?

you forgot one

Someone grab this guy the black population map which overlays perfectly with this image

>Sup Forums that high
Ya blew it. 2/10.

Because any black dude dumb enough to think an audience wants to see his black ass represent an already established non-black protagonist in a film adaptation is obviously a nigger.

yikes

>alt right whining intensifies

He needs to get back to railing coke and raping his kids, the grave-mouthed fucking cunt.

how does that cuck DARE to make fun of my daddy (trump)

Wherever you stand politically, does anyone other than retards actually disagree that Trump is unfit for office? It's pretty obvious that the only reason the nation is humming along smoothly is because of the entire machinery of government. If Trump's every wish was followed, the nation would collapse. Even if you want to decrease immigration and so on - hell, even if you're a full-on white nationalist - I can understand why you would support Trump, but come on, let's not kid ourselves about the man's competence.

he has endless trump material to work with yet none of it is funny

he needs his old writing staff so fucking bad

Hillary won the popular vote.
Can you explain what's so stupid?

>democrats claim to love diversity
>want the president to be be selected solely by coastal urbanites instead of diverse communities that fill the entire continent

You should move to California. Apparently you like having niggers and illegals in the cities decide the rules for you.

We did win you fucking redditor, the apes are weeping for pure fear. All we haven't achieved is for Trump to drop an Afghanistan-tier bomb on nig stronghold Detroit, but we forgive him that courteousness.

no, he needs to stop using politics as a crutch to make mediocre, tiresome "jokes". making fun of whats in the news is one of the lowest and laziest forms of comedy

>(trump)
Than you for clearing that up user, I would have missed your joke if you didn't explain the punchline.

Referring to a vote that never counts and never will because you didn't win the one you were actually campaigning for is massively stupid.

Lil baby Stevie BTFO eternally

See

>Republicans claim to love democracy.
>Unless they don't vote for us.

>wow there's more crime where there's more democratic voters

FTFY

That map shows crime RATE, which has nothing to do with population, as a small town can have a higher RATE of crime per 1,000 citizens than a larger town.

Nice try, though, dumb fuck.

The jews think they're super clever w/ fake pics like this and shit like making bruce jenner a trump supporter.

>old man yells at president

Slow news day huh, Breitbart

the problem is that he isn't funny as himself
he was funny on colbert report because he was playing a character

My number one problem with this piece of shit was Elba being cast, but he really does deserve better and is a talented guy.
Truly fuck Sony and absolutely most of all King.
Fuck you Stephen King you piece of shit.

i did it for you user
(knowing you're retarded)

also nice redditspacing

Wrong user, user.

>All races of people can be treated the same and be expected to act the same

You have so much left to learn, my son.

>is most likely not even white

>americans vote for the most pathetic candidate
well known

Why do you have images of children saved on your computer? Are you pedos?

>the only not broken thing about the American political system
Yeah why can't everyone in politics be a kleptocratic nepotist!

>8 states should decide every election

You know Trumptards often are from low IQ areas, us Liberals try to help the mentaly challenged.

>ourselves

You're not part of any "we" with me. Trump is clearly the best person for the job, which is why he'll win next time too. I wish people like you could be sent to death camps, but unfortunately your febrile masochistic imaginings have little basis in reality; you won't be persecuted, though you earn murder with your perpetual treason to the will of the American people. Come between us and Trump and the niggers will begin to be culled. We've had enough of you, don't you understand? Be silent or face your final solution.