Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule...

Why is Estonia such a wonder of a country?! Only 25 years ago it was devastated by communist rule, but now Estonian people live better than Greece, Portugal and Italy, we're not even talking about ex-USSR.

By the way did you know that public transport is FREE in Estonia?
And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?

Bravo, Estonia.
youtube.com/watch?v=3HbjF-XVOmM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTkB-bqRFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP IS SOMALIAN
Estonains are our dear brothers who we love very much. Stop believing propaganda.

>public transport is FREE in Estonia
How much taxes do they pay?

God those milkers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sigh

>Italy
The average wage of Italy is twice the size.

gibs me Latvian boobies plis

Bravo Estonia!

I get your point, although our wages have been the fastest increasing wages in europe. Our economy grew 5% in 2017 so we're slowly catching up (hopefully).

Keep it up Estonia, I wish you luck.

The balts and finland are doomed to be conquered by russia.

"Devastated by communist rule"
You mean that backward shithole had been injected for 50 years with gorillions of rubles stolen by the (((communists))) from the devastated ethnic Russian regions to build from sratch Estonian industry, infrastructure and maintain there higher living standards.

Those boobs look amazing.

Gerogia is the worst tho.

Those numbers are either fake or include the money that went to Russians and Russian soldiers in those areas.

Industry built in soviet times here was tied to country-wide command economy, it wasn't self-sustaining, nobody fucking needed your steel mills or space program electronics factories, we don't have no raw resources, that's why these went bankrupt after dissolution of USSR, importing raw materials from Kazakhstan was unviable. We had plenty of self-sustaining industry before your annexation though. The raw amount of investment and production means nothing, sustainability according to economic theory means everything. Besides, it's not like anyone here wanted you to annex us, retards.

Should've never occupied us then huh

What's wrong with Georgians?

I require an honest answer from someone who's not a mad Ossetian separatist dog.

While Stalin was larping as russian patriot in reality he had soft spot for his native homeland, they had lots of gibs and NKVD was much more lenient with them than with others.
Georgians were one of most richest ethnic group in USSR, ofcourse they would tell you it's because they're "hardworking"

>And they even can VOTE ONLINE?
>And NOKIA has facilities over there because Finnish infrastructure is obsolete compared to Estonia, which is LITERALLY permeated with optic fibre?
You don't have the option to vote online in Finland?? You don't have fiber?

Shouldn't that end in '52 though? Why would Chruszczow continue to spoil them?

Caucasian clan lost a lot of power after Stalin death but they still remained quite influential

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcTkB-bqRFM

My favourite flag btw

Public transport is free for the residents of Tallinn in Tallinn.

Not for long if the americans have any say

BRAVO

They finally made it. I'm so proud!

Bravo, Estonia!