Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=MhpkLe8kdcE
it was PICKLEEE RIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKK

>women writers get a character with a near-infinite intellect
>make him turn himself into a pickle
Really fires up those neurons.

what's arousing about it if they can't beg me to stop?

I agree with most of these points, but I think the violence is handled quite nicely. At least in the first season it made sense

>Rick and Morty espouses the view that, since God is Dead, life is meaningless and all emotions are the result of strictly biological imperatives.
They're not wrong, though.

>thinking this unironically

>Being so pathetic you make this image

WUBALUBA DUB *burrrp* DUB BITCHES!!!

>believing in god because someone else told you to

iconic*

>Believing a 2017 year old book

*tips fedora

Upboated! XDDD

>believing in something greater than ourselves since the universe is so intricate and wonderous
>well all my games are glitchy as fuck but the universe i'm in with physical properties is perfection but this is the result of muh atoms

>the universe is so intricate and wonderous
>the universe i'm in with physical properties is perfection but this is the result of muh atoms
compared to the other universes you've seen?

why?
pickle = penis?

2deep4me

It doesn't matter if it was ironic
the tumblr fanbase thinks it isn't and will laugh at it genuinely
Just like how they made wubba lubba dub dub a genuine catchphrase

>Rick and Morty espouses the view that, since God is Dead, life is meaningless and all emotions are the result of strictly biological imperatives.
Not only is that a misinterpretation of R&M, it's also a misinterpretation of Nietzsche itself.

P I C K L E R I C K
I
C
K
L
E
R
I
C
K

You think Reddit interprets Nietzsche correctly?

why pickly instead of cucumber rick?

>someone was so pooper peeved they actually took the time to make this xdddd

No? I think that image doesn't interpret Nietzsche "God is Dead" correctly.
I don't know how reddit interprets it, I don't particularly care.

It was shit. It was the Principle and the pauper of Rick and Morty.

The mods said you can't talk about reddit anymore guys, they gave me a warning for it
cut it out guize

My dick was knocked off.

Right. It wasn't funny because he was a pickle. It was funny because being a pickle was so out of left field that it wouldn't be funny that it's funny.

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy le quirky pickle rick lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

>2deep4u
nah cunt, your a pleb

That wasn't my argument at all.
R&M isn't "2deep4u", anyone that pretends otherwise is an idiot.
But it certainly doesn't pretend that everything is meaningless, that's Rick schtick.
Morty said in one episode on the first seasons that despite life having no intrinsic meaning, its left to us to find a meaning that makes us happy, a complete opposite shade of nihilism.

It's not a complicated or deep show. It's also not a nihilism edgefest.

P i c k l e
I
C
K

I just tried the titanic party episode.

Is this all that the show has to offer? Occasional, clever word play and Rick being a drunk asshole?

Found the Sup Forumslack. Guess what, you literally need a philosopher to tell you to clean your bedroom. And Jordon Peterson doesn't understand Post-modernism.

Why is this spammed here and not Sup Forums?

>despite life having no intrinsic meaning, its left to us to find a meaning that makes us happy, a complete opposite shade of nihilism.
you can't get more reddit than this

No it wasn't. How was there such a huge drop in quality to this season?

Just because it was ironic doesn't mean it was good. The writer did the whole LOL2RANDOM+DEEP4U *__* under an ironic reddit pretence. But it still wasn't good. It's juvenile humor appropriate for /s4s/.

haha references are cool, I love family guy and rick and morty both shows are hella fuckin epic.

>tfw reddit is 400 years old

>OP doesn't get he is a fag and should head back to plebbit

The format doesnt work. It should have been more Pickle Rick storyline, less Psychotherapy plotline. And that joke with people eating poop was just bad.

Don't get me wrong. I love PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK BOOM BIG REVEAL

HYUK HYUK HYUK

BROOD WAR

HYUK

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

see