Do jews do this in your nation?

Do jews do this in your nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/376172-senate-gop-rejects-trumps-call-to-go-big-on-gun-legislation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-church/couples-lug-ar-15-assault-rifles-to-pennsylvania-church-blessing-idUSKCN1GC2V3
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/02/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trumps proposals are always retarded. Old man has some brain abnormality.

>Trumps proposals are always retarded
His proposal this time is the right approach, for once.

You should see the utter fury on the right today. Trump is a gun grabbing leftist

No it fucking isnt. Its an unconstitutional violation of my right to bear arms

honestly I didn't believe anyone would defend guns before joining Sup Forums and knowing americans

>unconstitutional
How?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. There can never be compromise with the left on liberty.
I think he’s off the reservation. As far as I’m concerned the only way he gets back on is firing a whole bunch of people and put a lot of people in jail. Short of that I am done with him.

We can’t have a President telling us to take away guns because we suspect insanity. Hell, people think he is insane. So who will set the standard. And if they can take a 2nd Amendment right away they can take it ALL away. No, I can’t abide that but I will hold my nose on that issue for a while if the other stuff is done. Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey belong in jail and that BETTER HAPPEN.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
What shall not be infringed?

>There can never be compromise with the left on liberty.
There are plenty of Democrats with good records on gun rights. Trump has no excuse.

you belong to the grave retard

why don't they just shoot all the gun owners?

>His proposal this time is the right approach, for once.

No it's not, Australian.

GOP controls the House and the Senate and there are easily 40+ NRA A-rated Senators in there to filibuster any clean gun control bill. Trump can eat crap.

Never compromise with the left on anything. They hate liberty and want to round up all guns.

>No it's not, Australian.
Yes it is, American.
>GOP controls the House and the Senate and there are easily 40+ NRA A-rated Senators in there to filibuster any clean gun control bill. Trump can eat crap.
Which would only show the rest of your country and the world just how meaningless your democracy is and how organisations like the NRA have no real interest in protecting citizens. Either way, it's win-win.

The right to bear arms. Plain as day that I have the right to own a gun and Trump trying to stop me is unconstitutional

>muh democracy
your head of government isn't even directly elected, piss off.

within the framework of a well-regulated militia

Lol no thats called a tyranny of the majority. Ihave a god given right to have a gun and if some piece of shit politican wants it hopefully a gun loving patriot will kill that politicans kids or grandchildren. All elected officials are crooked tyrants in waiting

do you know what that means or are you just quoting some faggot in a Facebook comments section?

Nope. Courts in the US have ruled every citizen has a right to a gun. At the time of tge writing every male was an assumed member if the militia

Just because Australians meekly surrendered their gun to their government doesn't mean Americans will.

What do guns have to do with liberty? They are designed specifically to permanently remove personal liberty from others.

>The right to bear arms.
What are those rights, again? Explain pic related because it contradicts everything you've said.

>your head of government isn't even directly elected
Yes, because it is a democracy which votes for a party of representatives. Voting for a single powerful figurehead to control the most powerful seat in the country, hmm. What does that sound like?

>Lol no thats called a tyranny of the majority.
>Ihave a god given right
Actually, THAT is what's called tyranny of the majority.

>Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Comey belong in jail and that BETTER HAPPEN.
OHNONONO

I am not that informed about mutt topics.
What was his proposal?
Media here says he wants to give teachers military training and arm them.

>They are designed specifically to permanently remove personal liberty from others.
how does somebody become this retarded?

>Media here says he wants to give teachers military training
lol

Why are Americans so fucking paranoid about the government swooping in an taking everything from them? Most developed countries aren't in this constant state of fear.

because the demoRATS want the populace disarmed so they can enact marxist communism!

What Trump proposed was actually smart. You need to be at least 21 to own guns and you can't be retarded. The only ones who should be upset are underage, retarded or both

Guns protect liberty. With no guns you are at the mercy of the gov which is by defintion evil. Politicans should fear the populace and worry about assassinationassassinations

Don't lol at me faggot.
Tell me what is actually happening.

Politicans are liberty hating lunatics. We need the guns so they fear an uprising. Poli

In United Khilafa they have to bay jizya

>Why are Americans so fucking paranoid about the government swooping in an taking everything from them?
because mass gun confiscations are something which have actually happened?

Why do Canadians always try to bait in these threads, anyway? It's easy as fuck to own a gun there, despite what the Daily Show demographic in America may think.

He wants to raise the age to buy firearms to 21 and ban bump stocks, which are literally just hunks of plastic.

Nothing will happen. The senate and house have already rejected any changes. The left will never get our guns
thehill.com/homenews/senate/376172-senate-gop-rejects-trumps-call-to-go-big-on-gun-legislation

>instate a ban on further sale of semi-automatics and handguns
>start a massive buyback operation with competitive prices
>within 20 years murricans will be left with break action shotguns and bolt action rifles to shoot each other with
And not a shot fired against the federal government. So much for """""""""""""resisting tyranny"""""""""""""

The government paid people in exchange for their firearms. It was a buyback scheme.
There are more guns legally owned now then there was back then and we have gun clubs all over the country. The difference is that Australia has a sensible, mature gun culture whereas America has an infantile gun culture.

>how does somebody become this retarded?
How does one fail to address the point this fucking badly? You braindead cunts go on about personal liberty and freedums yet fail to grasp that firearms are designed to kill. There is no liberty in death.

>Guns protect liberty
How.
>With no guns you are at the mercy of the gov
Come again, are we going to pretend that the following doesn't exist?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex

What fucking liberty are your bang sticks protecting, exactly?

>We need the guns so they fear an uprising
Your government doesn't fear you, retard.

but you people don't really NEED assault rifles and AR-47s. why do you like seeing dead children? just hand them over and we'll talk about the handguns later

How many guns the Australia get back? How many guns did they estimate were already in the country? I didn't know Australia "gave back their guns."

You guys would never stand up to the government. Just larping faggots. You cannot be anti government pro military pro interventionist patriot, it doesn't work. I'm all in for owning guns if they aren't in the hands of half brained mutts

>You braindead cunts go on about personal liberty and freedums yet fail to grasp that firearms are designed to kill. There is no liberty in death.
if you reached any harder you might break your finger on the lunar surface.

Nah free market will fix it.People havw the liberty to manufacture guns and thankfully you can 3 d print a gun so soon gun control will be impossible worldwide. I want a world where everyone has a gun

that's great but I'm none of those things, so go whine to someone else.

So just change your meme constitution. You've done it a bunch of times.

Actually a modern intrepretation. In the past, states actually did most of the regulation and until 2008 it wasn't established that the 2nd amendment protected individuals right's to bear arms. Which makes sense: if it was meant as an individual right it would've been written as such without mention of well-regulated militias. The intrepretation "every man would be presumed to be in a well-regulated militia" is revisionist bogus and only got through because reps packed the supreme court with guys like Scalia.

D.C lives in fear of the patriotic american riding into town on their mobility scooter, to take back their government

Thanks god.
Jesus would never allow this.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-guns-church/couples-lug-ar-15-assault-rifles-to-pennsylvania-church-blessing-idUSKCN1GC2V3

No hell no. If the left wnats the guns they will need 67 senators and 37 states which will never ever happen. Its hilarious watching the left hop and scream because they will never ever get those guns and my side will never agree to gin restrictions. Shootings are the price of liberty and I dont even consider them a problem

Majority of Republicans are. You shits are the first to use the excuse "it looked like he had a gun" when justifying police murder. In a good nation people would applaud a person defending himself against unlawful arrest, not make excuses for the cops

You're the only one performing mental gymnastics in order to avoid answering the points brought up.
Are you going to address the various gun laws which directly infringe your liberty to own and carry firearms?
Are you going to address the fact that your government has legislation which entirely bypasses due process or the fact that the worlds largest and comprehensive spying system was created by your government or the fact that your corporate prison complex earns hundreds of millions of dollars, influences the legal system and incarcerates more per capita than anywhere else in the modern world?

You go on about freedoms which you clearly don't have.

They took their penis.

As I write this message, a dozen Americans just had a vital section of their penis brutally cut off and thrown in the waste bin. If they also took their guns, how would they shoot themselves after realizing they've been castrated?

Jesus told people to buy a sword. Jesus is pro gun

>No hell no
It's been changed 27 times already and will change in relation to guns when your nation is ready to grow up and join the first world.

>instate a ban on further sale of semi-automatics and handguns

Oh please, the Democrats aren't going to get diddly at the federal level, and the AR-15 ban was already voted down in Florida.

Same old song and dance after every shooting: the only places passing gun control are the already deep blue states that has strict gun control anyway.

Thankfully the state legislature of, say, Delaware, only has power over a tiny 2,489 square miles of the U.S., so it's easy to avoid their crap.

>Why is it always the loudest Americans who know the least of what they are talking about? Do you know what an amendment is? It's you fat fucks who came up with the meme phrase "living document", yet you act like your national constitution is something set in stone and to be treated like the fucking ten commandments. It's been amended 27 times already, yet your ilk act like it isn't allowed to be altered or else the country will fall apart.

This kek

>America has the STRONGEST military in the world, we can take over whatever country we fucking want!
>The government FEARS a completely untrained uneducated unequipped unprepared minority of the population though!

It will never change because they will never have the votes. Its so great watching gun grabbers hop and scream because they will never take my liberty.

literally none of this is remotely true.

I'm not a Republican. Find something productive to do rather than attacking strawman after strawman.

>You go on about freedoms which you clearly don't have.
if we don't have them then what exactly have you been crying about this whole thread?

You realize this is how america dies, right? Refusing necessary change with conservatives establishing enough of a foothold to revoke everything is how most empires finally meet their end. Qing China, the Ottoman Empire, and now you.

Majority of gun owners are. Don't give a shit about you

Mate you are likely talking to a kid who lives in a fantasy world and believes that every other man is a captain america and every teacher is a super man.

DELETE

Do you like shartmutts?
I am glad they have guns.

Yea man disarming and letting piece of shit lying politicans run yoir life is a step forward.
In reality all government is a necessary evil and should be as weak as possible because every elected official is a lying piece of shit regardless of party

I dislike seeing history repeat itself. It means we're not getting smarter, and as a species we're pretty much fucked.

>Don't give a shit about you
well you've responded to two of my posts whilst personally addressing me, but okay.

>Majority of gun owners are.
the majority of people in the US aren't registered with a political party.

cry me a river.

>In reality all government is a necessary evil and should be as weak as possible because every elected official is a lying piece of shit regardless of party

So Qing China? When the state needed money to modernize they were too weak to properly tax their people. Do Americans know what happens next?

>I want a world where everyone has a gun
Go to Afrika then, many niggers there do have guns and most of them have full auto's.
Or at least move to a district in NewYork or whatever you have shit ton of armed niggers.
Then tell us how things are going there.

Why is it always Jews?

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
it literally says the people have the right to own guns. the militia part is the reasoning behind it.

>if you want x then move to y
I already live in a country where my right to own a gun is protected, and I assure you things are going great. Or at least far better than they're probably going for you in your nuclear wasteland.

Soon violence will erupt

>The right to bear arms. Plain as day that I have the right to own a gun and Trump trying to stop me is unconstitutional
Does the constitution guarantee the right to own a semi-automatic rifle? Is it against the constitution to limit sales of semi-auto firearms? You are so naive it makes me cringe.

As much as I hate murkan guts, the right to bear arms is the finest embodiment of sovereignity risiding in the people, not behind the curtains.

But then again, you murkans should have known to expect this right when Trump betrayed the promise of non-intervention in Syria. Fuck Trump and fuck democracy. Assad will rule the globe, god willing.

you mean like kids getting shot at school, stuff like that?

I'm talking about violent riots and chance for civil war 2.0

if BASED hillary won she would have done something about the guns and all those children would still be alive... shame...

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE FELLOW AMERICANS

>Does the constitution guarantee the right to own a semi-automatic rifle? Is it against the constitution to limit sales of semi-auto firearms?
...yes?

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/03/02/the-misplaced-minister-ireland-and-israels-alan-shatter/
yes

> You need to be at least 21 to own guns and you can't be retarded

Wow, while you're at it, why not raise the minimum age to 80 to own guns, and require an IQ of 20923013?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>But then again, you murkans should have known to expect this right when Trump betrayed the promise of non-intervention in Syria. Fuck Trump and fuck democracy. Assad will rule the globe, god willing.
based

School shootings re just part of life. I am fine with them and really see no reason to take any action

t. banned handguns so pakis now stab people

>telling us to take away guns
He's calling for more background checks and taking away guns from retards

unironically, school shootings aren't too bad. Every month or so, a couple of kids die? It's usually a bunch of normies anyway

I think he recieves way worse letters from the left on a daily basis.

The sooner the better. It's going to be nasty because americans think they know how to use guns, but they don't. So instead of running like any sane people they'll stand their ground while humming the national anthem and killing every motherfucker that gets in view.

Pakis, niggers, poles, chavs everyone stabs here. We have a low homicide rate and non existent gun crime.

Meanwhile Lithuania has a higher homicide rate than the USA, Ukraine and Somalia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

And then Europe, Russia and China will rise. There is no comeback for murricans after civil war.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
If we let the gov decide who is crazy or not they will just label everyone crazy and use that as a way to ban guns. You cant trust the government that much

> I assure you things are going great.
Sure mate everything is fine when you can't understand what's going on.

>>if you want x then move to y
I just gave you an easy option to evaluate what would it be if every one would have a gun. Unfortunately you can't understand that you have to carefully check people, their mental health, background etc before actually giving them guns. Hell even in the US not every citizen can get a gun. It's not against constitution and it's not against common sense but for some reason you fail to understand that.
You are truly living in a fantasy world.

what people (non-retarded ones, there's nothing wrong with background checks) are taking issue with is the requirement to be 21 to buy firearms, which he's proposing. You're an adult at 18 in the United States, the federal government should not be able to arbitrarily decide that you're not one in certain scenarios.

You make fun of us for having to be 21 to buy alcohol, but I assure you that 18 to 20 year olds drinking would cause far more deaths than guns being available to them. That doesn't make such a distinction ethical though.

>And then Europe, Russia and China will rise. There is no comeback for murricans after civil war.
Russia has enough of lands and enough of snow niggers, we do not need more niggers and latinos.

SHALL NOT BE DETAINED

School shootings are cause by two reasons, and neither is right to bear arms. Firstly, it's social alienation, when you live in a shithole full of people you cannot relate to, you feel no sense of community, you live among niggers, weaboos, retards, religious nuts and liberals, no wonder some kids go insane. Secondly, it's the drugs. Murkan pop culture replaced alcohol with drugs, while alcoholdoes make people rowdy, fermented alcohol culture in Europe has always been a source of honour and youthful protest, and it never resorts to mass violence. There's a german saying, all godd things start in a bierhalle (clearly an indication that the Beer Hall Putsch was good and nice) but drugs, they destroy hope and curiosity in young people, they drive nihilism, shooting sprees are obviously an effect of this. Do no ban guns, ban the big pharma and ban the concept of a melting pot.

Yeah I don't see the point in raising the age for guns, not really a factor in the school shootings is it.