So Sup Forums what is your opinion on Rodrigo Duterte...

So Sup Forums what is your opinion on Rodrigo Duterte, is the man a murderer or someone who has the balls to stand up to biased justice ? On this subject, do violent criminals deserve a fair trial, just because they are human, even if the chance of judge being corrupted by them is fairly high ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad
aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/philippine-mayor-death-squads-150525084408057.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b_nxXLoWJp4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_5uPNdSv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good guy

Good guy.

Depends if his strategy actually works or not.

Good guy. Interesting to witness from far. Good expirement.

Good guy

NATO will kill him like qadaffi if he gets too much

Why are former Spanish colonies complete shit holes?

I think there is already a thread up about this
Check the catalog next time, or are you trying to slide something

Because they are filled with 3rd world garbage. People make the country, not the other way around.

Best Politician since Adolf.

Duterte invest lot of money in the local economy, killed already 2k filthy criminals (druglords, child abuser,.. NOT political enemys, like erdogan did), collecting and bringing back Filipinos from around the world, hates capitalistic expensive shit like expensive cars and big houses, cleansing the country from drug addicted,...

The best thing, this country could get.

Hes actually going after the supreme court justises and people in government involved with the drug trade. Hes increasing pay for police and nurses. Hes trying to get rid of the corruption. My gf is filipeno so i know.about it. I thought he would get assasinated because the vp is a liberal. Its a miricle hes still alive

Necessary evil.

Coming from a liberal.

Didn't vote for him but I love the guy. We haven't had a working government since even before I was born, when he was just starting as the mayor of Davao, and this guy comes along. A real savior. Anyone who hates him is a filthy commie and a leeching oligarch who loves the trashy constitution.

He's a fucking madman who shouldn't be in power but who cares about the Phillipines?

Good guy, wish we could execute our prisoners so there wouldn't be so many of them.

Why arent they taking care of corrupt judges and such in that case? Is it because they are just cleaning house before having a monopoly of power ie dictatorship?

Filipino here. I think its good that his reducing the population by killing the undesirables.

He is taking care of them. He's already released the names of corrupt polticians, police, officials etc. I saw a video where he told the local police he gives them permission to kill the mayor of that area if they find out he's connected to drugs and resists arrest.

Our government could learn a thing or two.

Idiot Flip

Typical

there is a hierarchy of social development.

1 peace
2 security
3 law
4 freedom

the government needs to bring about those things, in that order, and if society devolves downward, the government tools/techniques used at a higher level are often a liability at one of the lower levels.

You don't go around worrying about fair trials when its total madness in the streets. You just take out the trash until shit gets under control.

Every president (except GMA full term)
>start of term
>high popularity
>after midterms
>low popularity

tfw this has always happened

He rose up against one of the most corrupt countries in the world. There is no way you could reclaim that without piling up bodies.

Like fucking clockwork. Though we've never seen the full brunt of the mass media attack this early before. Usually they suck off the incoming president the first 3 years. Now, every day they make sure you hate Duterte. Makes me want to root for him even more.

he needs to cut his nails

i'd like to see 20 million filo citizens die in the next 12 months. i will pray to kek for this.

that still leaves 80 million alive.

Most based politician in the world currently.

Based, one of the few respectable peenoise

>People make the country, not the other way around
Australia is filled with the descendants of Half Retarded Convicts and All Retarded Natives, and it's a first world Country.

Obviously something went wrong somewhere for Spain

He is a murderer who has the balls to stand up to biased justice.

>american puppet
>genocidal
Hmmm.

>Democratically elected dictator.

What could go wrong?

Everyone who's accused of a crime deserves a trial. Innocent until proven guilty.

haha

BASED
U
E
R
T
E

based as fuck

If latin americans leaders acted like him instead of being greeds bastards, now countries like Mexico and Colombia would be nice places.

we are also a former american colony
>what did he mean by this?

I heard people who don't like him have placed money on his head at 100,000,000 pesos.

He's a fucking idiot

If I killed drug dealers in my own country then fled to the Phillipines, do you think I could get asylum? I'm thinking of making Toronto great again.

Globalist are scared of him seeing status quo might be broken.

He's not an all talk no action politician.

Following due process for drug related crimes makes our country much more weak, dangerous and corrupt.

That's like, what, 3 euro?

Where did the money go?

So UN just gave money to corrupt officials and let them pocket 90% of the donation? UN didnt even bother to conduct audit, fucking useless.

And where the fuck did that money go? You're a fucking moron if you don't think he's the best option you've got.

>UN gathers
>independent charities associated with the UN gathers

>he's the best option you've got.

You men "she" but idiot Filipinos vote for the one with rockstar attitude and missed the best option we got.

>UN didnt even bother to conduct audit
well as far as i know our government should be the one responsible for that.
we cant keep having this attitude of having everything fed to us.

point is, the UN helped us monetarily, we fucked up the money. blame should not be on the UN.

source

My guess is about 2million euros

i got nada but seeing as the philippines is still a 3rd world shithole, that alone is enough proof the money did not go to where it should have.

Duterte has a good load of common sense.
He knew that the paranoid drug addicts will always be paranoid that causes them to be killed in criminal encounters when they fight back with a gun.

Fuck mexican and chinese for cooking Shabu.

Philippines will continue to grow under Duterte's rule

>he's a miriamfag

lol where are all the prisoners friend?

i still prefer dick gordon
he should have won over noynoy and extended his term so we dont have dutdut spouting memes day in and day out

where all those infants drug pushers too ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davao_Death_Squad

best leader in the current year.
Germany, France, Belgium or Sweden could need him right now.
"Jacques, get a boat and send every Haji back to where he came from"
"Hans, those facilities in the East, you know what to do.

in the philippines, if you do not like duterte or do not want to be buttfucked my him, you are a drug pusher.

i think if you ever visit this country, the first thing you should say is "i love duterte!"
you get discounts and free ball fondling from the ladyboy of your choice after doing so.

how did these 10 year olds even get access to amphetamines?

>or maybe robert duetre is just a lying mass murderer?

oh well atleast he isn't lying and admits being a lying mass murderer.

aljazeera.com/news/2015/05/philippine-mayor-death-squads-150525084408057.html

phillipino druglord no longer safe on the streets, now lurks on Sup Forums

here are some more pictures of drug dealers from your totally ethical war against the homeless.

His methods are working extremely well, so much so I think we should implement them everywhere.

and another "drug dealer"

Every country should get a Duterte every 30 years.

The child there was a drug runner. Meaning he's a gofer/ courier to those who sell drugs.

Seems like his boss wanted him to shut up before he snitched him out ot the police.

> Packaging tape by the mouth.

Speaking of al jazeera. back then they did some cool documentaries bout street crime here.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_nxXLoWJp4

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_5uPNdSv4

>being under drinking age means you can't deal drugs

Hahahahaha this guy

WE WUZ ETHIKAL AN SHEEEEEIITTTT

Good guy

no I am saying that the kids should be taught its wrong.

>and the whole killing suspects thing is not good the correct way is to purge the corrupt officials and get the courts rolling against and death penalty and death row moving.

if china got a duterte, flips would be obliterated or all working in a sweatshop

free up the prisons by executing the inmates.
>seriously if he wants to go full dictator he is doing a bad job , why is it dictators always do a shoddy job the last good one was Stalin.

>should be taught its wrong.
>they will learn if there's no repercussions for their actions

The UN is to be blamed because everyone and their mother knew the Philippine government was a corrupt pile of shit. It's like giving money to a known criminal and expecting him to do good with it.

Yeah just goto clone them now.

kek

now that's what I call shitposting!

hopefully they learnt their lesson before having their faces blown apart.
>and being told nothing besides hearing a wooshing sound.

The death penalty is there to deter others.

>Government say it's going to kill drug dealer and user
>People are killed
>Still run drugs for daddy
>Get a bullet behind the head
Dindu nuffin

I dunno man. Take them to America, it would take all of ten seconds before lefties start shooting white nationalists because "they tried to sell me marijewana; their political views have no relation to this."

Duterte gave them the option to surrender themselves to the government before the killings. Guess they didn't think he was serious which is Darwinism at work. Hell they could have just stopped dealing and got rid of all their product before it happened but didn't do that either.

You say that, but it's working. Like, extremely well. The only times similar turn arounds in countries were made that close to the brink, genocides happened to make it so. Think Germany from 1933 to 1938.

These people are genetic dead ends and a burden on everyone, they are better off dead.

Lefties are the biggest drug users around. On top of the police force tending to swing right they would basically start stomping the left into oblivion.

tanned bantz

You'd probably get a medal and be a mini-celeb. Le Brown Trump likes people who thinks like him.

You'd probably make Head of the ministry of Niggersmacking in no time at all.

Senpai, you have no idea. The country is still full even @ 80m. 50-60m is more like it. That'll raise the IQ and standard of living harder than Dan Schneider in a preteen pedicure party in Orlando.

>Lefties are the biggest drug users around.
No disagreement, I imagine the conversation would go more like:
"Yeah, man, you know like, woah man. He just whipped out the bud and was like yo man, and I was like woah man, and then like, shot him, ya know man?"
>Police would basically start stomping the left into oblivion.
If Trump wins, maybe. If Clinton wins..... Not so sure.

>Lefties
>Shooting

Pick one, and only one, Kiwi.

>"Yeah, man, you know like, woah man. He just whipped out the bud and was like yo man, and I was like woah man, and then like, shot him, ya know man?"
Implying the dude wouldn't get PTSD from owning a gun and likely end up shooting himself by accident while being high.

interesting experiment. can everyone just relax and just take notes as it all pans out?

They have to take notes none of them have the guts to openly speak out against him unless they are in another country. You'd think having crime rates drop several thousand percent would have people impressed, but not liberals.

Violent criminals deserve immediate death with prejudice by the cops or regular citizens

No more violence. Kill all black and mexican males

How can you fight if youre high as fuck?

Good guy, wish we had someone like this.

Wow nice one you didn't even rebute my argument

In the prison island

Dude, if we've seen anything so far, it's that lefties will go a long way to be on "right side of history."

The problem with third world countries, there is no system free of absolute corruption and sadly only way to get things half decent is through this.