The Misfits

Were their songs really better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=92dY68xwvnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

I remember legit enjoying their songs in the show more than the Hologram songs, on average.

They are even better than the real life Misfits.

Definitely

I always felt that Jem had a better singing voice than Pizzazz but The Misfits just had more enjoyable songs.
The Stingers were the best though.

Scream is a really cool video

A Jem thread not made by me? Holy crap.

Misfits >>>> Stingers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holograms. That's just how it is.

Tbqh, I really don't understand why the Jerrica/Rio/Jem love triangle exists. It's blatant cheating.

On average? Absolutely. They had better lyrics and a wider range of musical styles.

To an outrageous degree.

People who share are people who care < GIMME GIMME GIMME

youtube.com/watch?v=92dY68xwvnw
7:50

Hasbro told Christy Marx that the show had to have action to appeal to boys however not physical action and so she had to come up with 'emotional action' and so the love triangle came about.

It still makes no sense why Jem couldn't have just told him from the start. I doubt he would have cared that much.

She has one of those fetishes for seeing her lover with someone else, I forget what it's called.

>Hasbro told Christy Marx that the show had to have action to appeal to boys however not physical action
Fucking execs.

Cuckolding?

this is oddly hot

Differnt Misfits but have some Danzig anyway.

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY!

You ain't shit.

Jerrica dug herself into a deep, deep hole. She's been making her boyfriend cheat for no reason. She kisses him and flirts with him even as Jem. Rioo will be pissed and dump her when he learns her double life. She's better off dumping the Jem persona by age 30 and never telling him about it. Just say Jem disappeared to live a normal life.

post Danzig, sure

I KILLED A BABY TODAY, AND IT

Jetta truly is the american dream