Which North Germanic Language sounds the most and the least pleasant?

Which North Germanic Language sounds the most and the least pleasant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
youtube.com/watch?v=gc3TPjSqogQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQGi698-DI
youtube.com/watch?v=lXp7_Sjgm34
youtube.com/watch?v=6_60Oec-8pg
youtube.com/watch?v=lG7pskhRjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=PiWKxYYG9Gw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ng-XExDccg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
youtube.com/watch?v=dZdWpjHlXPo
svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Norwegian is the most beautiful, in my opinion. Danish is obviously the worst-sounding, but Danes are still good people.

t. Half Swede half Icelander

all shit

I don't know about most pleasant, but Danish is DEFINITELY the least pleasant. Hearing Danes speak their ugly """""language""""" is a truly painful experience.

Danish

best: bergensk
worst: danish

What features does Danish have that makes it the least pleasant?

Somali

Best: gotländsk
Worst: jämska

I'm half Danish and I've always been told by Swiss people that Danish sounds like someone is singing.
Is hating Danish a meme on Sup Forums, or is it serious?

It's just by far the ugliest language. It sounds like someone trying to speak while vomiting and raping a pig at the same time

all sound same tbqh

it sounds like theyre wheezing

Is it really that bad? LOL

Its not a meme. It is legitimatly yerrible and ugly.

no
they are just memeing

Lol. We have quite a lot of Swedes here, especially in my town and they were always mocked for their barbarous sounding language. Danish sounds so smooth and nice. You must be joking.

No. It's worse

Swedish and icelandic...

Swedish the most and Icelandic the least or what?

That's your half-d*nish blood speaking, boy. Seriously though this is not a meme, it's widely accepted all over Scandinavia, and even elsewhere too.

Swedish and Icelandic are the most pleasant to hear, they're beautiful.

The worst are danish and finnish.

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

youtube.com/watch?v=gc3TPjSqogQ

Finnish isn't a North Germanic language though

Hm... maybe you're thinking of the accent Danish peasants have in the north, which legitimately sounds sound terrible.

Finnish sounds a bit like a bastardized Romance Language imo

I thought it was finno-ugric or something like that

>Danish peasants
kek what

rate argentine spanish, with random video related

youtube.com/watch?v=JwQGi698-DI

you got it switched up
it's swedish that sounds like singing, because of our pitch accent
youtube.com/watch?v=lXp7_Sjgm34
youtube.com/watch?v=6_60Oec-8pg

I've heard it sounds like Italian to some people. Kinda soft tone compared to Hungarian which sounds like truly raw uralic mongolspeech

>Danish
>sounds bad

youtube.com/watch?v=lG7pskhRjOI

Bad that there are not a lot songs in the language. Even Emmelie de Forest didn't release A SONG in it.

Leave Denmark alone!
Danish sounds nice... But only when my gf says nice cute things to me in Danish with her feminine cute voice, then it's very pleasing to my ear. When she's talking to her friends on the phone, not so much.

At least we don't have girly high pitched voices like you fags do.

How come there are no such thing as East, or South Germanic languages?

Kamelåså

Cykelkugle?

I'm not going to watch 10+ minute videos on a fucking accent. Swedish is to Danish what Swiss-German is to German, just a barbaric branch of the other.

East Germanic Languages died out (Gothic) and South Germanic Languages refers to the South German Dialects (Boarisch, Austrian etc.)

Goths spoke an eastern germanic language - Crimean Gothic was alive all up until late 18th century.

No, both evolved from Old Norse, not Swedish from Danish

My ancestors :)

t. Gotland

Swedish>Norwegian>>>Icelandic>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>D*nish

pitch accent is a feature of accents rather than a accent on its own u language pleb
swedish and norwegian is unique in this particular case among the nordics

No shit, dumb-dumb.

???

It's actually serious.

We really aren't.

Lol. Your first comment didn't even make sense. I was talking about how people here in Switzerland, at least the Swiss people I've talked to, think that Danish sounds like singing. I haven't switched up anything.

and u trust swiss more on other languages over natives?

Thanks!

Guys ITT:

Does this REALLY sound like singing? youtube.com/watch?v=PiWKxYYG9Gw

That's not a logical consequence of my previous comment. I was solely talking about how Swiss people I know perceive the Swedish language.

>over natives
Yes, to avoid confirmation bias. Swiss people are indifferent to Sweden and Swedes.

LMAO it sounds worse than I remembered

youtube.com/watch?v=-ng-XExDccg
>"Why do we have a danish servant?"
>"All the other servants quit, but he can't!"

Does not sound like you're indifferent at all though

The amount of english phrases they use is staggering.

You're not indifferent since you have Danish blood, and therefore desire the destruction of Sweden

I personally think danish sounds fine, the problem I have with the language is that the thought to themselves ''Hey lets not pronounce the latter half of literally every word because fuck it lol''

I'm not Swiss and certainly biased because of my Danish heritage and genuine dislike for Swedes and their culture. That's why I told you how SWISS people, who don't care about Sweden, perceive Swedish, not me or my family.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

what language is this again?

>of my Danish heritage
>muh heritage
kys cringelord fag

the culture you think of as swedish culture is not actual swedish culture though, its a product of pure degeneracy and traitors lying to their voters

He's half.

"haha let's not allow anyone to identify with their father/mother"

If he doesn't even live in Denmark, nor speak the language, but still clings on to the supposed "heritage" and hates other Scandinavians then well...that makes him a faggot. Sorry not sorry, Norskbro

Not an argument.
I have Danish citizenship, speak the language flawlessly and spend quite a lot of time their. I don't think its far-stretched to call myself "Danish".

Yes, it unfortunately is Swedish culture. A nations culture never stays the same and transforms.

Ledsen bankmannen men faktum är att jag som Skåning är betydligt mer "dansk" än vad du är. Du är 56% dansk, om ens det

Nice rules you got there. You don't even know him, and he never claimed to hate any of us as far as I see in here. He just has a bias because he's HALF danish. It's perfectly normal. I highly doubt you would be any different.

halfies needs to be slain

t.Mohamed

>he never claimed to hate any of us
Yes he did? Well, he claimed to hate Swedes. Then again that's a popular thing to do

>best: danish
>worst: danish
???

Most pleasant/useful: Norwegian
Least pleasant: Danish

If you think otherwise, you're simply stupid, it's a matter of fact.

Guess I missed it.

>Most pleasant/useful: Norwegian
>useful
Hmmmmmm. Really made my neurons fly wild in my top floor.

Why should Norwegian be more useful than Danish or Swedish?

Danish is the best, Norwegian sounds fucking gay.

>bergensk sounds like danish

>boasts about his Danishness
Hm... I can understand that. If I were living in a country full of masochists that actively and proudly destroy their culture through mass immigration, melting viking artifacts and appointing people that fundamentally hate Sweden and its cultural heritage. Denmark is going to be the last stand of implicit Scandinavian identity.

Icelandic sounds the best.

Danish is awful

u dont know anything about scandinavia do you?

Häng dig, min vän

Everything I stated in my previous comment is factually correct. Go look it up yourself.

Not an argument.

While I do agree that our country is going down the drain, I think Norway is doing a lot better than denmark

You don't even speak Danish, mate.

you dont even know why he's saying he's more danish than you do you?

Not Danish

Who melted viking artifacts?

Not the same Svenanon but if you want to discuss politics, why don't you go to Sup Forums? You will fit right in there since you think you are Scandinavian even though you are only 50% Scandi at best and don't even speak a Scandinavian language.

Swedish is not the most beautiful langua--
youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
WOAH

better
youtube.com/watch?v=dZdWpjHlXPo

I guess because Norwegian is the love child of Danish and Swedish. If you only know Norwegian, you can understand a lot of Danish and Swedish as well, where if you only knew Danish or Swedish you'd have a harder time understanding all 3.

Jeg snakker dansk med min mor og min familie i danmark.

You're not getting to the core of him and his psyche.

Here's an interesting article: svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen

"Jeg snakker dansk med min mor og min familie i danmark."

>svd.se/fynd-fran-jarnaldern-gar-till-metallatervinningen
I don't have access to it. I'd like to know more context

>med min mor
Din mor är en hora som förrådde den NORDISKA rasen

Når

oops meant to post this, but m*doids hacked my computer

They were digging about for some construction project when they found some stuff in the ground. They got some archeologists involved and they found some rings, nails and stuff from the iron age. But no museum cared to take the stuff and they didn't have the resources to continue their work so they threw it away and the construction work was continued.
Obviously it's sad and stupid but Sup Forums kicked up a shitstorm about it and try to portray it as if everything from Swedish history is being systematically erased as part of the ultimate jewish plans for world domination and erasing the aryan race.

>But no museum cared to take the stuff
Why not? They usually jump on that kind of stuff. I don't understand.

>most
Icelandic
>least
Swedish