John you cad

Thank you user

>mansplain

jesus fucking christ

WHAT
WHAT THE FUCK

Shit is going down bros

>New 52 Lois is still dead

I mean, I know this isn't permanent, most likely this arc will end in an epilogue like the one found in Detective Comics #940 but continuing to feature SuperLois on the covers feels like a cruel trick to fans after all the black eyes DC put Lois through to prop up the failed SM/WW ship

Decent, albeit oddly creepy, cover.

Variant cover is WAY better than the regular cover (which is also solid). Really nice!

Yeah I just left my LCS and there was one left of the variant. I'm really enjoying the two cover releases so far.

>panel 3

legion teasing y'all

I really don't see the need for N52 Lois coming back at all.

Who is this bitch?

Why is Lana with Steel?

This is horrible writing.

Because that's how it's been for the past 2 or 3 years

Damn, the plot thread isn't being thrown under the bus after all!

This is HORRIBLE writing.

she even reprogrammed the mother box to say her name

>ASSHATS

I can't tell if DC editorial missed that, or if they're stepping up whats allowable

Mercy

Finally.. Lena returns

Like Rucka, Jimenez has gone full cuck, so I'm out. I hope he enjoys getting flagellated by all the Lois fans who hate him.

Who the fuck is this?

>mansplain

aaaaaaaaand dropped

I wouldn't be surprised if they left nu52 Lois dead. You know, so they can get back to the status quo of Lois and Clark, working at the Daily Planet, fucking each other and doing the same shit they've been doing for 75 years.

It's easier to sweep dust under the rug.

This is actually an awesome twist.

my immediate reaction was worry that this'll be like a Earth-reverse genders book but so far it's working and that's me stressing

>awesome cast
>solid art
>great covers
>SHIT writing

Is this the worst written Rebirth book? Or even the worst Rebirth book period? It's certainly the one with the most squandered potential.

Bane?

Theyve only been fucking for 25 years.

People thought something was up with Lena during Johns' JL so maybe there was and Johns wasn't able to get to it, so he's letting other writers take over

>Theyve only been fucking for 25 years.

Sorry, they're only been almost fucking for 75 years. :rolleyes:

remember adventure comics when lex cured her and then crippled her again for no reason

Yes, I loved it, some of my favorite comics ever, BTW was incest the thing between Conner and Lori(???)

So he isn't married? That's terrible, his whole character post-Supes return was "muh family" and I think he still has a daughter.

That's not Justice League.

>Lex making Superboy run throughout time to find the ingredients
>Only to take it all always

Lex is a fickle god

Justice League is just boring. This is outright BAD.

When was he ever married? Natasha is his niece.

>it's OK when DC does it

>Shit is going down bros
Yes, down the trash chute.

>Sup Forumsmblr can't handle strong women comics
It's only okay then Whor does it eh?

>He thinks people like Whor
I don't think I've ever seen someone praise that here, I hide a lot of threads about that though.

I remember when some people here thought this would be Whor Done Right, how wrong they were.

I thought we were done with that shit.

>A black guy dating an Irish girl

Seems unlikely since the Irish have no ass

DC lied. Memes died.

Isn't Lena the one who sent Luthor & nuSupes to Apokolips? Has that ever been explained?

Is she working for Darkseid?

I praise it's Loki stuff

>it's OK when DC does it
No, it's not, I'm hoping they will rid of this stupid shit when they remember their old life.
BTW Pete Ross even exist in this world.

Lena Luthor and Kryptonite Man?

It wasn't explained and most people assumed it was forgotten. She shot Lex and then disappeared.

Note how the covers are laid out. They all depict Lana dealing with Lois' death. Hell, one literally has her standing in Lois and Clark's shadows.

That's... interesting to say the least.

I'm confused, why Batwoman

Maggie Sawyer and Batwoman were a couple until DC editorial forced them apart.

Wildfire looking fucker on the left of Natasha's robot lab

Good thing Lana didn't pull a Lois.

Poor lex i can hear the desperation in his voice

I think i should stop worrying about the conflicting bizaro origins in rhato with forever evil.

I like this page

I dig the suit

>inb4 Sup Forums fails to realise its a joke making fun of the concept.

Im liking the prison plot thread.

Judging by the last issue and the "muh refugees" panel earlier in this one, it's not.

It was explained in Justice League #52, partially (ie Luthor made some assumptions)

A metropolis that does not accept refugees would be absurd.

Accepting people who hate your way of life is absurd.

>stepping up whats allowable
God i hope so.

This is the worst Superman family book, in my opinion. I kinda liked New52 Lana, and I like the Blue/Red Superman homage, but this is just dull, feels like one of those one off failed Marvel characters, like Silk if her ongoing was bad.

Lex is making up for his Johns Mary Sue treatment and JL membership by jobbing his ass off during Rebirth, holy shit, he's like a C tier Spiderman villain between this and Action Comics.

>coalburning
>mansplain

Shame too, cause I like the art and the story. Why Jimenez gotta go SJW on us?

>gay latino

Coalburning has been Jimenez's fetish for over a decade. He tried to do it to Wonder Woman in the early 00s and DC said no.

He's latino?

Steel and Lana was a Greg Pak thing

Bye guys, not reading anymore.