Name a better tribe than the Anglo-Saxons Sup Forums

Name a better tribe than the Anglo-Saxons Sup Forums
>Adapted to a life at sea and raiding in a matter of decades.
>Manage then to adapt to life on Great Britain.
>Establish themselves above the celtic population
>Laid the foundation for the greatest country on Earth today (England)
>Countries with major Anglo descendants are some of the most successful in the world.

Face it /pol. Anglos ARE the master race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Manage then to adapt to life on Great Britain.
Other than the belligerent natives, who were largely pacified by the Romans already, I'm not sure how this is a real accomplishment.

>Laid foundation for the greatest country on Earth today (England)
How is england the greatest, not hostile btw

>belligerent

The natives practically worshipped the romans and adopted their culture, warfare, and society to a T.

We were the nexus of Western Civilisation. Greco-Roman past with the modern forces of industrialisation and free scientific thinking.

Didn't they get their shit wrecked by the Normans, who truly laid the foundation?

Þu hæfst us gelogen

I've always liked the Celts a bit more though. Cu Chulainn is so cool.

I dont know how to quote OP but is England great now, or will it be later, or has it passed its prime?

It's because they drank aryan blood for years

It's shit now and will be 80% poo in loo and Muslim in 20 years.

The Latins?

Xeno

Holy shit, I thought the brexit was gonna stop shit like that, you know immigration and stuff

Sorry lui bei, I don't understand you.

2020 ukip victory. If Brexit doesn't go perfectly Nigel has said he's coming back to finish the job.

Brits are viking rape babies who became ugly and bitter after hundreds of years of viking selective breeding forced upon them. The vikings would seize all the healthy, attractive women and leave all the sickly, ugly women, making the british population the genetic wastepool that it is today.

>Brits are Viking rape babies that got ugly and bitter.

Better that then getting blacked, right sven?

Wow those ebin Viking genes are doing you good eh?

>Greatest country on earth
>Bin knife

pick one

>implying those laws aren't just to keep wogs in check

You tell me? You're the one living in a white minority country.

Vikings were selling young white women and boys to arabs centuries ago. Now their descendants just give them away for free.

Anglo-Saxons were the ones who brought R1A haplotype to Britain, which means they are ARYAN.

ANGLOS = ARYANS

Top kek.
Even the dutch owned you on the sea.
Hell, we still have a part of the royal ship Michiel de Ruyter nicked out of london in a museum.

Your whole country got blacked, retard.

Which is why Brits built civilization across the world and Sweden remained an irrelevant frozen shithole that is only wealthy today because of oilmonies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Copenhagen_(1807)

:*

>anglos spent centuries chimping out and turning england into a backwater
>normans come along and do literally everything better
>anglos are the master race though

Most of the non-White immigrants came through the commonwealth. It had nothing to do with the eu. So no instead of bringing in Polish qt immigrants they're going to fill the quota with more pakis lol

How was England a backwater?

It was prosperous due to its wool desired across all of Europe.

If anything William Duke of Normandy wanted his claim to England due to it being an economic asset.

Actually, a good chunk of non-whites were coming via EU countries like the Netherlands and Belgium after getting citizenship there. Commonwealth has stricter immigration control, but not strict enough for my liking.

>Destroyed the beautiful sub roman culture of Britain
>Had to be re christianized by the fucking irish
>Waged wars with their petty kangdoms and shiet
>Got cucked hard by Vikings
>Conquered by frog Vikings and got their own language cucked to oblivion

Riveting tale chap

Those beady eyes tell a different story to me...

WE WUZ NEXOOS N SHIEET NIGGA YOOO WE DA ROMANS MANG LIKE NIGGA AYOOOO OK NIGGA LIKE WOOOOO NIGGA WE DA ROMANS AND DA NEXUS AND THE WALLS LIKE NIGA WE DA ANGLO SAXON LIKE NIGGA AYOOOOO