Humanizations

Post non-human characters as people. Either official or fanart, it doesn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/imzzF_gLwCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These are both good

>tfw I know that artist personally
>tfw I have countless stories about them
>tfw they were one of the craziest most asshole people I've ever met

please share

Man, cub Nala turns me on even to this day.

Go home, Eddie.

>being both a furfag and a pedo

off yourself

on it, sire.

Spread the tumors mother fucker

Oh just tell us, you tease

It's the dumbest kind of drama, but I, and her, and countless others, used to go on an old sparklewolf roleplay forum. It's had many reincarnations, and the amount of stories that hellhole has generated is countless.

Needless to say, she dramatically quit the forum once right before it moved domains, to the point that a pack she ran pretty much just had to reset back to default because she fucked it up so bad, and no one knew or really wanted to go in her direction.

She came back many, many years later and created more drama around the same pack. I won't admit how I was involved, but after two years, and then another six months of nothing, she finally won. She pretty much disappeared after that because she got popular on tumblr with these humanized images, no longer needing us to make money on sparklewolf commissions.

No clue if she still goes to the forum. She probably does if she needs spare cash. I've long been done with that site once I turned 17, and although I miss it sometimes, the amount of concentrated crazy in the 25+ year-olds still roleplaying their sparklewolves there is pretty palpable.

I never said it was interesting, just that they really like making cults that worship their skills on the Internet and bullying people about it. They've been doing it since 2003.

Not surprised that Tumblr is where they now reside for that. I can only imagine the kind of bullshit they're up to now.

I mean, how can I explain she's a bitch unless I also explain the intricate plotlines of sparklewolf lore to understand the full capacity of drama shitflinging? I'd be hear all night. That's at least 13 years of information, m8.

Niceu. There any humanizations of Lord Shen and Kai?

CLAMP's The Three Caballeros?

>That Bagheera

Wew

Eddie you our saint speacially because you like cheetara

This fucker is always going to be young Tom jones for me

How long until someone posts THAT pic?

Well not very long now that you asked about it.

>just that they really like making cults that worship their skills on the Internet and bullying people about it. They've been doing it since 2003.
Do you have any detailed anecdotes about that sort of behaviour? Doesn't need to be humanisedartanon, I'm just generally interested. Exactly how do they build cults around their skills?

Given his voice actor this works surprisingly well.

I don't even know any people like that personally since I have no interest in knowing them, but I do know of several people like that but if someone posts art or other things that appeal to a certain type of easily excitable people they usually get a following, especially if they also interact with their fans often. And those people will often defend their favourite artist no matter what, so if the artist likes to create drama they will drag plenty of people into it, and artists like that often tend to love creating drama around themselves and act like absolute assholes.

Neat

>Mowgli is a wolf cub they raise and protect from a hunter

Huh not bad, make the tiger an English safari poacher like the villain from Jumanji and you have yourself a good buddy-movie.
I want to fuck that squirrel.

>Daffy
>Black
What a bunch of Horseshit.
EVERYONE KNOWS BUGS IS THE BLACK ONE!

I think the worst part is the pocky. It makes everything else around it extremely worse, not that it needs help doing that.

That's not humanisation, you ought to be ashamed.

I drew a dark human Scar once but I didn't draw him black enough apparently. I drew it a good two years ago before she did her humanized lion king characters and out of no where I got suddenly bombarded by the most random of fucking people because I didn't draw a pure African. It was weird, so I imagine that someone just posted me as an example of not drawing an African lion as a human African enough. From what I remember I think I drew him more Indian with a brownish dark orange for skin but I was just trying to go with something along his actual fur colors and humanize it.
I don't know her or anything but it was just a weird random thing despite that picture was so old. I was aware of tumblr shit so I just ignored it. Came and died just as fast.

Bugs is a jew.

Can someone do animalizations?

That's not humanisation, that's animesation. It's not any better than

Straight hair or not? I hate the vaguely tanned Scar people do in fanart. Either make him black or make it a European AU.

"They"?

Literally perfect.
Milne did a very good job with the humanized designs.

Does that word trigger you so badly you have to ask?

Not that user but I am pretty sure they're a cis female.

why are they white?

Bugs bunny was voice by a white guy you nigger lover

A characters race doesn't relate to their voice actors race

why is it so tumblr in this thread

The aliens probably are made in China just like many of the more recent made toys. Should they all be Asian?

>I want to fuck that squirrel.
That's a human.

More like niggerizations

This was years ago and again don't have the picture(maybe it's still alive somewhere). From what I remember mostly straight since I tried to recreate his mane. Had a curl on the top, curled at the shoulders. Not dreaded or super curly. I didn't take in the fact that this was an african specific species. I tried to mimic the base fur color for skin while keeping it in natural human skin colors(dark orange, not just tan) and hairstyle. I don't think it was wrong. I didn't draw something white or slightly tanned. I think the hate went overboard. A lot of the time my humans are slightly based on animals so I will go off of that, be it longer necks, long or snubbed faces, etc. It's got inspiration when you are trying to do different faces.

>in this thread
This is Sup Forumsmblr!

No it's that soccer manga where the guys have retardedly long legs

Skull belt buckle is a little to edgy for me but for whatever reason I loved the cane.

Weren't you supposed to post humans?

Not Sup Forums-related but

>look up Parappa the Rapper humanizations
>all of the characters are drawn as white

It doesn't matter either way but considering pretty much every single voice actor in that series is not white I guess I was just expecting that to match up.

People who don't know who Cleavon Little is.

WE WUZ LION KANGS

>It doesn't matter either way but considering pretty much every single voice actor in that series is not white I guess I was just expecting that to match up.

Not in the anime youtu.be/imzzF_gLwCM

>mexican and hue taller
hahahah no

Every Judy humanization has a ponytail. Every one.

I've seen furrification art but I don't think a thread for that would fair well.

I find it funny how most Sonic and Knuckles humanizations are white. I only see Fleetway Sonic as white.

It's a fact that voice actors race often means nothing. Plenty of people voice other races.

i think op said "human"

>Every Judy humanization has a ponytail. Every one.
I'm going to guess it's because they look like her folded ears

That bunny ass.

what would you prefer? pony tails?

>non-human characters
>drawn as humans
???

He doesn't like anime so it doesn't count

>wolf rp
Brings back memories. Got started writing that way.

I've seen this pic so much and I still don't know what it's supposed to be.

sherkhan should be a british lord, or a british general. makes sense that a guy like that would be on india

Same. Now I'm pursuing writing as my career.

Hey, it's Sup Forums. You wouldn't be here if you had better things to do with your time

How about some good ol' fashion white washing?

Can you guess?

>Ceasar and Jonathan beat Kars with the power of love