ITT: we predict what will happen when whites become a minority in the US

ITT: we predict what will happen when whites become a minority in the US

>when

The US will remain the same. Nothing much will happen.

The non-white start larping white and elect a reality TV-star billionaire as their president.

this

Americans will finally celebrate Easter? mmmmmmmh?

Nah. There would be mass panic on our right. They're already heavily paranoid about being replaced or suffering from """economic anxiety"""
Like ffs, they're super pissed about films. media and culture becoming more diverse.

With wh*Tes and their evil influence gone we'll enter a new era of unprecedented peace and prosperity

A second Renaissance.

They'll just redefine latinos as white and carry on. The white replacement panic has undergone many cycles already (Irish, Italians, Poles, etc.).

LA ERA DE LOS MONSTRUOS HA COMENZADO...

Hmmmmm....

age of the Indians

we already are a minority, just wait till the boomers die out and shit will really hit the fan.

>They're already heavily paranoid about being replaced
I wonder why

Go make your own films, media, and culture, instead of stealing ours, you filthy shitskin.

>ours

>become

Identity politics is cancer. The same problems the USA are facing will remain, because it has nothing with how white or black the general demographic there is.

I thought the US success depended on solid Anglo principles championed by Anglo elites. I wonder what will happen if those with no clear Anglo roots should take power.

Capitalism will always 'work' when you have jews pulling the strings, americans just vote every 4 years on whether they want a nigger or anglo respresting their country.

>ITT: we predict what will happen when whites become a minority in the US
Nothing will change Sanchez will continue to larp as 56% white.

I don’t wanna think about the future it makes me sad ive already gotten rid of my flag.

You leftists are literally mentally ill. You are the ones who are CONSTANTLY bitching and moaning that there aren't enough niggers in our movies. Give it a fucking rest, will ya?

>when
They already are. So often you only see one white or no whites in the room.

Worst poster to bear my flag

benis in anus :DDDDDD

it will become mutt shithole like Brazil

It's all good
Natives are just getting back what's rightfully theirs

This is probably a good thing as they will not stand in the way of the interest of other countries.

And you retarded Sup Forumsfags are concerned about a white genocide taking place in the US. Organized by (((them))) so our population can become more primitive and easily controlled.

And on the pedestal these words appear:
WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

Brazillification

In the 60s America managed to go to the moon nearly a dozen times. Now poos with hb1 visas can't even make a jetfigher fly properly

>hispanics are 40-50%+ european on average
>they like to mix with whites
>we bleach them within 2 generations
>US remains white majority
this white genocide thing is bullshit. we will mix them into fellow wh*toids

We will finally genocide the Russians

This
Some of the founding fathers even didn't consider Germans as white

Benjamin Franklin was next level autist
He only considered Scots and English as "white"