Norm Macdonald sucks

Am I the only one who finds this faggot completely unfunny? All he does is tell stupid and poorly delivered dad jokes, yet everyone on the internet wants to suck his cock simply because he's politically incorrect. What the fuck is the appeal of this retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61BCn9dlMg0?t=30m21s
youtube.com/watch?v=WBIpMGyJQBw
youtube.com/watch?v=7YNi11261So
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=22m45s
youtube.com/watch?v=gBKlXR3BbDU
youtube.com/watch?v=5rFu_u71gas
youtube.com/watch?v=a3PpS8ZZouM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10

if you don't find him funny i pity you

underage faggot cant wait till summer ends

Cut your own cock off.

not only to find norm unfunny but to call him a faggot, i can't even believe what would lead a person to do that

>His jokes always fall into 3 categories: basic wordplay, randumbness, or "wow so edgy i cant believe he said that!"
Literally none of those categories describe his jokes accurately. Maybe you just don't get it.

you're a real jerk

Some of his O.J. jokes are decent. They were still very cheap. Otherwise I agree, he sucks.

Yup youre the only one congrats!!! Out of seven billion people you stand alone a mavrick of taste. What we do without you? Congratulations!

t.adam egret

t. Raised by single mom

I would honestly say that no one really gets it, some just find it funny and some don't, his style is indescribable, I don't think anyone could really say what makes them laugh about it

If you don't think this is funny, you have a terrible sense of humor

youtu.be/61BCn9dlMg0?t=30m21s

>ignoring the importance of timing and delivery and presence
>thinking you can understand and categorize what makes norm's jokes funny to others if they're not funny to you

the older i get the less patience i have with armchair critics and know it alls

OP is a real Jerk

how old is adam eget?

41 I think

He's pretty funny, but massively overrated. People act like he's some god at making jokes when in reality his jokes are just random punchlines about hitler, 9/11, or some other le edgy shit.

He's 38 according to IMDB

Good thing no one cares if you like him. All his peers say he's one of the best, and certainly they know comedy better than a nobody like you.

"The only time it's good to have a cult following is when your the leader of an actual cult. In reality this just means most people hate you"

N. MacDonald.

N. MacDonald

"Now I'm not advocating Cocaine as an effective weight loss treatment but you look amazing Adam"

Wow a cuck joke. How imaginative and orginal

some people are inherently funny and just have *it*
Norm may not be great at crafting jokes, but he can make literally anything funny because of the air about him.
it's called humor.

Calling someone a CIS Male is an attempt marginalize normal people.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBIpMGyJQBw

He is a master at building tension with his long winded set ups, and then he releases it with a joke that's dumb, but the release still makes people laugh and that contradiction is what I think makes him so funny. In that sense, I think he's one of the most raw comedians out there. He's also a good story teller and likeable person otherwise his shtick would get old quick.

Norm can have unfunny moments, and he can be a bit awkward in an interview, but he just has this quality that makes you crack the fuck up. His word choices and delivery are spot on too. Dunno what else to say. If you don't get it, you don't get it. It's hard to describe what makes something funny to something who doesn't think it's funny.

Basically every comedian out right now is a faggot in my opinion. Not in a political or pussy-sense, they're just not funny at all to me, and watching an entire stand-up special is like pulling teeth. Norm is one of the like 3 good ones.

His book is also seriously great. It's not written like a comedian's memoir at all. It's written like author would write.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YNi11261So

I've confused Adam Corolla with Norm McDonald FOR YEARS until 2 days ago, I thought they were the same person. Now I don't know how I could have thought that.

Hes a fucking cringelord sometimes
youtu.be/A848xpsDJbw?t=22m45s

I DON"T LIKE A FORM OF COMEDY SO YOU SHOULDN'T LIKE THEM EITHER: The Post

youtube.com/watch?v=gBKlXR3BbDU

youtube.com/watch?v=5rFu_u71gas

No Shit dumb ass. That's part of the charm.

I really can't wait until summer is over.

>that terrible stumble on his delivery
>those akward long unintentional pauses
>that "le edge" punchline that no one laughs at
>charm
You'd literally have to be underage to find that charming

that was pretty bad t b h
but norm is out of his element surrounded by a bunch of whippersnappers

>literally

The joke is that he's a professional comedian with a 25+ year career of being painfully unfunny. If you can't appreciate the humor of that, then you're a pleb

Are you mentally retarded? Where did he mention cuckolding?

I think that a situation where, despite it all, Norm comes out as the most likable. I think everyone involved knew they were making something bad.

it's never cringy to bring up Hitler. But I gotta say...the more I learn about that character, the less I care for him.

Norm Macdonald
Andy Kaufman
Greg Turkington

Why don't you watch his stand up you stupid dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=a3PpS8ZZouM

Honestly Ive never tried. I found his snl and interview/ podcast stuff so bland that i assumed his stand up sucks. Ill give it a shot though

Who Jackie?

That was one of his best moments are you kidding

I cant imagine what level of mouth breathing simpleton you'd have to be to find that funny

>ad homonym.

lel

Fat fucks see themselves in his bloated face

he was gaining the weight for an acting role, dumbass

Meh, its ok

Why you made a thread to remember us of his pathetic existence?

Learn English you fucking mongoloid

>Norm calls out that comedian who did a cheap "LOL CHRISTIANS ARE SO DUM, AM I RIGHT?!" joke on a TV show where he was a judge

>People now debate whether Norm McDonald knows anything about comedy because of this

I'm far from being Christian, but Norm was right on calling it out. Nothing the guy said was clever or fresh when it comes to taking jabs at Christian faith. Roseanne said he was brave for doing it, but there was nothing brave about what he said. It's the same shit we hear time and time again Honestly, if your replaced Christianity with any other religion this guy would have been lunched by the far left for saying their faith is silly.

OP here, I know what video youre talking about, and I agree with Norm said in that instance. I still dont think Norm is funny though

He's acting natural and every guest seems to appreciate it over the spergy amateurs on either side of him