What happens if one half shoots someone while the other half was innocent?

What happens if one half shoots someone while the other half was innocent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8
nickkam.com/2009/12/29/half-guilty/
io9.gizmodo.com/5437407/could-a-conjoined-twin-get-away-with-murder
quora.com/What-would-happen-to-a-pair-of-conjoined-twins-if-one-of-them-was-convicted-of-murder
expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're both convicted.

Why was this thing not locked away in the first place is my question

Civil rights icon

I am guessing the other half aided and abetted. Omg user why are you so dense

Will the other half die if I kill one half?

SOLITARY
CONFINEMENT

How do they even work ? Does they have each a side of the body ? Which one decides to poop ? Which one controls the vagina ? Also why is this thing alive ?

"Next time, on Law and Order: Freakshow"

Imagine going from one sloppy mouth to the other, hunnngggghhhh.

claim a split personality

Depends on which head the heart and other vital organs are connected to. If you shot one in the head but the heart keeps beeting, then they'd technically be brain-dead- a living cadaver head attached to an otherwise alive person.

Seen them in person at a pool

What happens if one of them is shot in the head? Do the other head gain full body power after a while? Do they both die?

It would be extremely painful.

For them

That's a legitimate question. Any law fags here?

Likely an accomplice.

>What happens if one half shoots someone while the other half was innocent?
lol

really makes you think

Who controls the body?

Wow, really causes one to ponder.

Bumperu

kek

Any creepshots?

>no one posted the 2 headed blowjob yet

Conspiracy to commit murder.

Cuz its fake

Here you go!

good question. What happens if a person with his pons cut in a way that the right and the left hemisphere are separated, kills someone?
Should you punish the whole person, while one half of the brain is innocent?
youtube.com/watch?v=wfYbgdo8e-8

what happens if one half doesnt want sex but the other does

is it rape?

Could they have been the best female long distance runner in the world due to super lung capacity?

The cordination training would be hard but running sound possible to get right.

They'd both try to tilt their head forward at finish line and end up milliseconds after oneanother each time.

This is some next level shit tbqh...
If i had two heads, i would just kill myself, fuck it...
This make's me feel better about being a cripple.

>extra large medal ribbon to go around two heads
>trying to fit it over both as they awkwardly bow and end up falling off the podium

Here you go OP. And in my opinion, the court would first determine if they could be separated, if yes, then they would and the accused would stand trial. If not, well, the accused may get away with it due to legal loopholes.

nickkam.com/2009/12/29/half-guilty/

io9.gizmodo.com/5437407/could-a-conjoined-twin-get-away-with-murder

quora.com/What-would-happen-to-a-pair-of-conjoined-twins-if-one-of-them-was-convicted-of-murder

expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20919

Sorry, that's fake. Interested in learning what's new with those two, tho.

They'd be kept free anyway, because female.

If one cheats off the other do they both get detention?

They would both be liable, since the other half would have to actively contribute to the scenario where the event happened. It would be equivalent to an accomplish while committing a felony. They would be guilty of murder despite not having performed it themselves.

I'd like to fuck this thing. Kiss one while I slap the other. Put my dick deep inside their holes and see their two heads moving and screaming "more more". And then I'll brutally rape their tiny asshole and ram their shit (if there is some) deep back into their intestin.
I'll finally strangle those cunts with my two hands while I cum and put a baby in their belly.

Do you think they kiss and have sex together when they masturbate?

Would they legally be considered one person or two?

>this entire post

What if one wants to fuck you but the other doesn't?
Is that rape

I hate it when freaks show themselves in crowded places. They force you to watch them.
A few months ago I was at a funfair with a girl and I walked into a little girl (10 years old I'd say) wearing an astronaut helmet. Her face was completely fucked up : no lips, no eyelids, burnt skin... Man, what a nightmare.

Might never get a solid answer.
The world is set up for normal human beings.
And you sick, demented and perverted freaks thinking about intercourse with these things...I'm out.

I don't think so. Because they share the same holes, their property must switch fairly. If one want to eat burritos the other must accept to have diarrhea.
That's a very interesting question. I'll ask it to my law teacher tomorrow.

Imagine how awkward it would be to masturbate.

Do they? Each one has control of half the body, but do they both feel the vagina or is it only wired to one of them?

Let's say one get brain cancer or something, and the other one survive (the body is not affected). Imagine the scenario of them having to operate off the dead head and bury it. At the funeral, there is just a head in the open casket.

It's two people with one body. What if your sibling didn't want to die?

They have a much better life than you, so don't feel better.

Well they share the same vagina, the same asshole, the same urethra, the same pair of ovaries and the same large intestin. So yes it is possible.

I'd like to rape this creature and then do experiences with it. Mengele style. To see how it work.

>Do you think they kiss and have sex together when they masturbate?

this is all i can think of when I see them

Who controls what? Is it one arm and leg each or shared? Could one use their dominate arm to masturbate against the others will and therefore rape themselves.

What happens if you get it pregnant then they get separated, who owns the child? Who is the mother?

No you wouldn't. YOU can't have two heads

What if one was a beast druggie and the other one was straight edge. Who'd pay for rehab, go to prison etc

Can they both control their appendages?

What happens when they decide to do two different things with on of them? Does one twin have dominant control?

the "other half" could have been under duress! if ones head is removed from the torso will both die?

One on the left controls left arm and leg, one on the right controls right arm and leg