Tfw surrounded by retards

>tfw surrounded by retards

Anyone else know that feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

v-weiss.de/calibration.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/u-s-seen-as-world-s-second-biggest-tax-haven-after-switzerland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>88
>83
>84
How.

>tfw UK and Finland most intelligent nations

>tfw had to go to school with Albanians.
They are worse than niggers.

>2 digits IQ

I want to fuck her that mouth.

iktfb

Out of the 5 albos in my class none went to university 3 didn't even graduate

Apparently us.

lack of education

>dumbtugal

you trust this map, so easily

These maps are garbage though, the dataset for each country is gathered differently. Most of them aren't even gathered directly, but taken from someone else.

Moorish genes.

>Anyone else know that feel?
yes

>tfw iktfb

Well... At least Belarus is dumber.

If you have an IQ lower than 102, you're a non-white subhuman who deserves to be gassed.

Turkey is low because of the Kurds, if you look at geographical IQ maps where actual Turks live, you'll see it's around 99-100

HEH

>denmark, luxembourg
>dumber than inbred britbongs

XDD^2

quality map, sure!

>91
Can someone just kill this bleeding dog called Lithuania?

How can Lithuania, Ireland, and Hungary have an IQ's of 91, 92, and 95? The data is garbage.

>chinks, gooks and japs well over 100
>the most uncreative, hivemind-like autistic nations in the world

IQ clearly is a meaningful metric!

According to a meme test online i have an IQ of 130 [spoiler] fucking doubt it [/spoiler] so you think you're surrounded by retards?

Luxembourgers are dumb as shit though. There is no good university, theirs schools are full of Portuguese immigrants and rich kids, their language had no official orthography until recently. The nation is rich thanks to being a tax haven and high quality workers from its neighbours.

oh god fucking damn the irony of it all. how did i fuck up the spoiler? i actually don't understand how.

>He thinks this tests have any relevance or are not subject to the quality of education

>tripfagging

also i never said i believed in it why do you think i called the shit a meme test

>Denmark and Germany lower than England
>Massive difference between the Spain/Portugal
>Russia is poorer than the Baltics, but has a higher IQ
I doubt it.
I always wondered how these stats are gathered and have tried to look into the methodology of these meme images that are frequently posted on Sup Forums, without much success.
Did they go to regions of similar wealth in each country, did they control for education and class backgrounds, and so on?
Since I've actually studied statistics at the undergrad level, I understand how much of a shit show it can be if you don't use the right controls.

sup brainlets :D

>GDP per capita = IQ
Retard.

Not what I said.
But yes, economics and IQ correlate.

Not in all cases.

Fucking this, bongs and amerisharts pretend IQ is a primary influence in GDP yet they fail to notice that half of this country is below 90IQ rural and inbred yet we have the highest GDP and one of the highest HDI's in Europe with a booming economy

Sure, if you are lucky enough to be born on a patch land with lots of oil.

>tfw 126 iq
i wanted to study engineering physics but i am too dumb, had to settle for mechanical

t. 92 IQ

Retarded newfag.

Ireland was always dumbfuckistan on these IQ maps. The others I don't know so much about.

this test took children's IQ into consideration so it's trash

These infographics are from academic hacks called Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen, who published two books: "IQ and the Wealth of Nations" and "IQ and Global Inequality". The point of these books was to demonstrate the correlation between GDP and IQ. So right from the beginning it doesn't lend itself credibility, Germany is superior economically to everyone, but has a lower IQ than England or Finland?

The data in their books comes from different studies (not carried about by them) that used different methodologies (similarly prosperous regions or similarly competent schools were not used for each country, different sample sizes were used). Some of the data they're comparing comes from people of different ages, does not consider economic background, or education level (all things that change IQ scores).

Out of the 181 countries included, only 80 of them actually had IQ data and some of the tests were done decades apart (for example, in some of the ex-USSR countries, the data is from the early 90s after communism collapsed). For countries they had no tests for, which is the majority of countries in their book, they just took the countries next to it and made an approximation.

Now fuck off to

>Germany is superior economically to everyone, but has a lower IQ than England or Finland?
That's because they're obedient like robots.

Forget about GDP then. Germany has had superior cultural and intellectual output to all of the countries around it (Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, etc), yet has the the same IQ or a lower IQ. Nonsense statistics.

German IQ statistics from 1940-ish era was an average of 107 if I'm not mistaken. If you measure only ethnic Germans you'll get ridiculously high IQ, but then again IQ doesn't mean everything

How so? I don't know much about IQ so this is pure speculation on my point but shouldn't it be better to determine a persons true IQ if you gauge it when they're young and haven't been exposed to much education and mental stimuli.

How is it possible that even albos who are european look muslim?

Looks pretty legit actually.

That's an unfounded assumption.
Inadvertently, you've identified another flaw in the methodology: it doesn't consider ethnic groups.
Except education can influence IQ scores.

Macedonians would probably be much higher if they didn't have the high albo population

It's because you're basically a tax haven

I don't fucking believe for a second we're that smart
t.retard

>Poland and Yugoslavia
>Higher IQ than Norway, Denmark, Britain, Austria, France, etc.
Laughable nonsense.

So? Whhat about
>HDI

Sure, here's another one.

>Ireland IQ barely above blacks
No wonder why Irish commit so much crime.

>posts another nonsense study from almost 40 years ago
In a few decades alone Britain produced more intellectual output than Poland has in its entire history.
You can keep posting as much nonsense as you want, but it doesn't make it real.

Nice one BOYO

Wait a minute. They tested the average IQ of people in a specific town and somehow thought that this is an accurate representation of the whole country?

Funny how their numbers correlate pretty well with PISA results.

You wrote all that, so you can use a few minutes to read this through:

v-weiss.de/calibration.html

Ah, so you're that Lithuanian toilet cleaner larping as a Russian. That makes sense now. Carry on.

Yeah...

What?
Now provide something that isn't from 2002.

hot

Right, because that's how things get debunked. Time goes on. Stop deflecting.

Clearly you must be intelligent to steal American technology.

If you're not that Lith, then sorry. Your comparison makes no sense. Brits were safe on their island, meanwhile Poland had to fight for survival, often genocided. repopulated, razed to the ground.

We simply weren't allowed to prosper as much as Brits did. Then again, it's not like we didn't contribute anything as a whole.

Which map do you suggest is accurate?

There's three(or more) types of intelligence and all have vastly different advantages which makes these IQ maps pretty much dogshit.
Verbal IQ relates to communication, expressiveness and abstract thinking.
Mathematical IQ is also what you would expect.
Visual IQ helps visualize things, think in pictures and learn chinkscript.
Chinks have high visual and mathematical but low verbal, nigs have average verbal but low everything else and whitey is average everything. Jews have high verbal and mathematical but low visual. Maybe that's why there's not that many Jewish engineers.

>Verbal IQ relates to communication, expressiveness and abstract thinking.
Jews.

I hate to break it to you, but it's pretty obvious you cherrypicked that one study. In the vast majority of these IQ studies you are below 100. You have contributed close to nothing to this world and your people are grossly underperforming in Swiss schools. If I were a polack I would hide my ancestry out of shame.

kek, didn't read entire post. You pointed that out.
Ah of course, I cherrypicked. We polacks dumb, Swiss smart. Out to my polacke cave now.

Why are Shitzerland posters always so rude?

Yes, you did. I cannot find another study where you are above 100. In most of them you are between 95 and 100, which is not terrible, but certainly not something to boast about.

Let me cherrypick further then.

>IQ in Europe roughly follows Ottoman occupation
really makes you think

Yes

kek

>Poland and Yugoslavia have an IQ 7 - 15 points higher than Britain, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, and France despite Poland and Yugoslavia palling in comparison to every single one of these countries economically and scientifically
>Two communist countries (these studies are from 1980) have a higher IQ than some of the most advanced capitalist countries.
You seriously have a major inferiority complex towards the West.
We can look at Poland and Yugoslavia (what is left of it) today, both are inferior compared to every single country mentioned above. You're both poorer and worse performing than Estonia for God sake. You all come to the West to clean toilets and steal cars, but have higher IQ's? You're out of your mind.
None of them.

hate to break it to you

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-30/u-s-seen-as-world-s-second-biggest-tax-haven-after-switzerland

unless of course you make the argument that the US is getting dumber as this is happening, but i'd instead point to the Immigration Act of 1965 effectively ending "White America" (similar to White Australia) policy by letting in a bunch of dumb latinos

>Africa
>"In general, people with intellectual disability have an IQ below 70, but clinical discretion may be necessary for individuals who have a somewhat higher IQ but severe impairment in adaptive functioning."

Holy shit, Equatorial Guinea, are you ok?

But it's actually you who sounds like someone with inferiority complex.

Do you have something to prove here? Is that a dick waving contest?
They're brainlets.

I don't see how exactly this is mutually exclusive with Ireland being essentially a European tax haven for big american corporations

because you'd have to prove that Swiss and Americans are uniquely retarded, it's not just about Ireland here

Wtf Albania

No I wouldn't, my point wasn't that tax haven = retarded
it was tax haven = high gdp per capita

Those are PISA scores, not IQ results.
Btw, in the new PISA scores you are below us in everything except reading.

I am interested in discovering the truth.
I get the impression you're interested in bandaging your inferiority complex towards the West with shitty 40 year old studies.

>Btw, in the new PISA scores you are below us in everything except reading.
Is China finally testing nongmin peasants yet, or are they cheating by using only Beijing/Shanghai?

>Sup Forums goes apeshit when inner city kids have 90 IQs, but doesn't say a peep about The Balkans

Really makes you think.

No, you're interested in insulting everyone around you because your British ass is on fire. It's pretty evident if you look at your posts ITT.
Good job Switzerland.

Do you finally admit Polish inferiority?!

The Finnish 97 is measured only some 50-60 years ago.

Yeah, back to my polacke untermensch cave now.

If you're not a blonde, blue-eyed, 2m tall, 100kg, sub 10% bodyfat, with an IQ over 150 and a 25cm dick you're unironically not white

The general correpondence of means of educational IQ, PISA IQ and
Lynn-Vanhanen IQ should not be a complete surprise. Rindermann (2007)
had already found a correlation of .78 across countries between mean IQ and
educational level of young adults, operationalized by an index composed of
three measures: 1. adult literacy rate 1991; 2. percentage of persons between
12 and 19 years old 1960 – 1985, having graduated from secondary school;
and 3. the mean of years of schooling of persons 25 years or older for 1990,
1995 and 2000.
Generally, the differences between Lynn-Vanhanen IQ, PISA IQ and
Educational IQ do not exceed plus or minus two points. Whereas LynnVanhanen
IQ is based on IQ-tested samples (in some countries even on a
single, small and local sample), and PISA IQ is based on large and
representative samples of schoolchildren, Educational IQ is based on data of
the total adult population. Data on educational attainment, scaled as
Educational IQ, and PISA results do confirm, in most cases within the limits
of measurement error, the results of a century of IQ testing, summarized by
Lynn and Vanhanen (2002, 2006).

600 years of Mehmet probably does that, I dunno. Sup Forums really doesn't have any breathing room to discuss IQ though since most of them are sub-80 mouthbreathers

don't forget the dutch

French and Italians are too smart to be L*tin people