Suicide Squad #2 Storytime

How was this not already storytimed.

I really like this new Katana outfit.

This Katana is so boring

Thank you very much OP, I was looking for this one since a few hours ago.

>I'LL BOOMERANG ANYTHING!

Need this in the next movie!

very welcome friend, I plan to read the entire 2 years of rebirth and I also want it all storytimed on Sup Forums so im not alone.

The Wall is an absolute bitch

Rebirth shirt.

Well ... that escalated quickly.

Oh shit.

>I'LL BOOMERANG ANYTHING!
Yes. Yes, he will.

>that silver-agey flash and boomerang

Fuck, I want Ivan on Flash. Ivan Reis and Ivan Plascencia, pleeeeez.

Harley is a proper lefty.

Digger better not be dead

These backups have been great so far.

Do you not know what the Phantom Zone is?

REMINDER THERE'S THE PLOT THREAD OF IMPULSE AND BOOMER JR RELATED
REMINDER BOOMER ENDS UP IN THE 31st CENTURY
REMINDER PHANTOM ZONE IS OUTSIDE TIME

This is actually a pretty good comic

That looked more like Heat Vision than being sucked into the phantom zone. His feet being left behind also don't help.

His shoes were left behind

Undercover with the hat.
Ah, boomy ya dolt.

Reminder he did just lose his feet.
They can pull a "he's just sucked into the phantom zone" but they can't give 'm his feet back.

>He lost his feet.
You're one of them "dumb motherfuckers" aren't you?

I don't get what you're implying. Eradicator didn't randomly leave behind clothes when he absorbed people. The fact that the beam was red and the shoes are smoldering just makes it look like heat vision from Zod as he breaks out immediately afterwards.

This isn't krypto dipshit.
We all know this could end with a copout with booms inside the zone but that doesn't means it's gonna be copout.
The "feet" being left behind together with the "reaper" at the end of the backup makes both theories possible.

>Sheila Upforit

I would read the ongoing stories of the heroic Captain Boomerang.

>Sheila Upforit
Boomerang has a real future in writing Bond movies if he hangs up the hat.

I dont know user.
I foolishly stayed up till midnight last night waiting for it.

Nitpicking, but I wish someone would remember that June is supposed to be blond when she's not transformed.

Also this Katana costume is bland.

Nice

>death diety
What
Also
>surprisingly good at swimming.

Oops meant to add a kek after that last bit.

>any good films
Well she certainly was not in one

I really really really love the way that flag just nopes right the fuck out of there the moment he hears phantom zone.

Welp there goes all concerns they would push the movie synergy to hard.

Im guessing 3 months of being dead followed by a 6 issue mini set in the past followed by another 3 months of death before he comes back.

Holy shit i was expecting a threat but not one that huge.

>its like mum on the phone

This was pretty great. Thanks op

I know the name is funny but i would like to draw attention to the fact they fixed the calling soccer footy fuckup from last issue.

>thats pretty culturally insensitive.
I know they already made the joke a few pages back but i still chuckled.

>and perth
Holy fucking shit my sides.

Im happy to see this after a string of poor research on forign countrys in rebirth so far this is refreshing.

>just a myth
Ausfag here can confirm myth totaly not a real thing that we are covering up now that fear is hurting tourism more then curiosity helps it.

No sireee no dropbears here i swear please come to our country. (Unless you come in a boat then you can fuck right off mate)

oh shit

they are fucked

Went to shit when Manta was removed

>Australian
>refers to it as Soccer

Do they actually call it soccer in the down under? I don't actually know.

>harley fans

We do call it soccer but no one gives a fuck about it here at all. And we don't have pints either. Cockney is often confused for Australian so weird british terms pop up every so often.

>ll. And we don't have pints either
We do have pints.

But what are your thoughts on Fosters?

We do they are correcting a fuckup from last issue where he called soccor footy.
Most likely the artist assumed the wrong sport when he saw the script.

Yeah i am pretty sure they went with soccer to correct last issues mistake otherwise they would have had him say and watching afl or just footy again.

thank you user, I was looking forward to the storytime

Everywhere has pints you retard, Im saying no one ever asks for a pint or suggests a pint.

>dat boomerang trajectory
that shit was satisfying.

He, he's still alive right? He just got sucked into the Phantom Zone without his boots right?

>Im saying no one ever asks for a pint or suggests a pint.
I do, as do most of my mates when we hit the pub.

From Brisbane by the way.

No body, no kill.

But FINALLY a comic book company is actually matching the movie's team roster with its current comic roster.

With Marvel it seemed that about half or more of the movies have had zero synergy with the comics.

Tank Girl?

Katana needs a new powers, being good with a katana ghost infested katana is cool, but if you don't so anything really cool with it, it gets boring.
They should have her have the same level of talent Deadshot has with his gun, but with her sword. Like cutting bullets in mid-air kind of shit, cutting through steel and shit. Also have the spirits in the sword possess her (changing her figthing style) and/or talk to her more often, and not just her husband but a lot of other cooler older spirits.

#4 will have a backup story drawn by Gary Frank with Harley, Joker, and Rick.

Pretty shit, honestly I liked what little I read from the first 8 or so New52 issues better, had a gloomy, dark, but still funny tone, with a lot of backstabbing, this just feels like a quippy movie companion piece. I hear New52 eventually got some solid SS runs? Or was that just when Ales Kot was Flavor of the Month before Sup Forums turned on him because he's ESS JAY DUBBBYA.

hell, just give her the ability to conjure spirit blades like Vergil

not enough Sup Forums buzz on how perfect frank is for a joker/harley story

>honestly I liked what little I read from the first 8 or so New52 issues better

The only New 52 that was good was when Sean Ryan took over, then Seeley's few issues after that.

NEXT (was originally solicited for #4 as BW pencils)

I've only ever heard schooner.

She doesn't need more powers, she needs the rest of her characterization back.

I could see her stoping bullets with her blade boomer did it in the war crimes special.

Nu52 had to much fucking backstabing.
The electrical guy was stupid but i droped the book outright when everybody is a sleeper agent lol.

Also for a while waller had huge problems with withholding info from the team need to know basis only works if you auctualy tell them everything they need to know.

It was decently enjoyable for the most part in what i read though.

>Australian
>giving a shit about soccer
>and Perth
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I really liked this issue, Boomer better not be fucking dead though killing the only Australian would be racist

Really fucking liked Boomers backup. Probably about 75% Aus accurate.

Yeah cause exactly what this book needs: a reminder that the film this is loosely based on shares a universe with Man of Steel.

>honestly I liked what little I read from the first 8 or so New52 issues better
gross

Still doesn't explain why an Australian would be so keen on soccer. Should be rugby (union or league) or Aussie Rules.

I assume it's an American writer thinking that Australians like the same things Britbongs like.

That was surprisingly good. Boomer gave the most keks.

>Boomerang in the story is drawn better and more handsome than real Boomerang
kek

Drop bears! They included drop bears!

Oh fuck off you cunt

My thoery is that in the previous issue they were referring to afl but the artist fucked up and drew soccer.
Here they are acknowledging they fucked it up and are explicity correcting it.

The refrences will probably go back to mostly footy now.

>I assume it's an American writer
He isn't american.