Let's talk about no-go zones

Even Merkel had finally admitted that they exist.

1. Do you have no-go zones in your country? How many?
2. How can foreigners identify such areas in your country online and in real life, and avoid them effectively?
3. What is the protocol people follow when they must enter such areas temporarily? (or even live there)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5ISjO7ZxiE
youtube.com/watch?v=ESdZDwcA5iM
youtube.com/watch?v=uVlXjCvXX5I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_zone
standaard.be/cnt/dmf20151008_01909686
holebi.info/phpnews/kortnews.php?action=fullnews&id=16542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fake news

No

There used to be free zones in the occupied North but unfortunately they were destroyed by the an*Lo.

Didn't one of Van Goghs relatives get beheaded in broad daylight in the middle of a crowded street?
I feel like you're hiding something. Be honest, there's no shame in it. Problems must be talked about in order to solve them.

I live in the north but I once went to The Hague and I was literally the only dutch person on the entire perron.

Ask for where the muslims live mainly.
Don't go there.
This way you only see the beautiful side of this country.

1) The industrial area. Al Gharafa. 2
2)It's far away from the places the people typically live, so most people don't know it exists

3)Be careful that you don't leave a child alone there or it will get raped by a bunch of brown migrant workers

>1. Do you have no-go zones in your country? How many?
Pretty much all Caucasian republics+Tuva

dont know where you got that from

Every single city in America has neighborhoods police won't go to
Nobody who values their life or virginity should visit Flint, Bridgeport, etc. at all

We do
It's called Colombia

>Do you have no-go zones in your country? How many?
Yes.
How many, I do not know. All major cities tend to have areas where Muslims reign supreme.

Even small towns have no-go areas.
For instance: this video is in a tiny little town in the lowest-population province of Flanders:

>police try to arrest a muslim kid on drug charges
>they are chased away by residents
>police come back in full force (see video)
>they are overwhelmed and chased away AGAIN

One cop had a fractured skull from a rock to the head.
Belgium is on the brink of all-out war.

Lol, stop lying retard.

waar dan oetz?

Elke grootstad. Zelfs kleine dorpen.

>no-go zones
You mean no balls zones. Hahhaha

mooi voorbeeld -_-
waar exact??
omdat er moslims wonen en jij er niet in durft betekend niet dat het een no-go zone is

no u

>having no go zones in your country
>having mudslimes in your country
>having homicides in your country on monthly basis
oh no no no no no no

>Ask for where the muslims live mainly.
Dude... oh no no no

Who could have predicted this would happen? I am just so shocked immigrants bring their own culture with them!

Actually magyar but live in Austria

1) not in the sense you get immediately shot and raped but yes in the sense that you get disgusted by the subhumanity

2) you identify by the nigger smell and kebab shop and akbars

3) put a hanky in front of your nose to filter out the smell and act aggressive like an alpha male to teach them their place yes it works the goatfuckers are mostly beta fags

Crooswijk, Osdorp, Bijlmer, Schilderswijk, etc.

That looks like the Daily Mail, so
>Even Merkel had finally admitted that they exist.
lmao

The fuck is a no-go zone?

Or simply avoid living in the 16th district

We really should have sold more guns to you guys

and the chechenfags amirite

dat zijn probleemwijken
je kunt daar prima met politie in gaan, of ook zonder politie
je bent gewoon een watje of weet niet wat no-go zones zijn

>this is a real language

niggers and akbars amigo, bad smell bad culture retardedness subhumanity

also, Sicily

Als ze je niet verwachten, en je flink doorstapt, misschien.

Steek je kop maar verder in het zand, idioot.

Wat. Sandnigger no likey other kinda niggers?

je weet gewoon niet wat no-go zones zijn
ben je daar überhaupt wel eens geweest?

>Every single city in America has neighborhoods police won't go to
>Nobody who values their life or virginity should visit Flint, Bridgeport, etc. at all
Bullshit cops go there.

Hij heeft gelijk oetz, als je geen 15 jarig mannetje bent zal er overdag niets gebeuren en al helemaal niet als je niet met drugs e.d. bezig bent.

what are bullshit cops

Your entire country

I live in a city in America and this is false
Try not living in a third-world shithole

>Merkel geeft het toe
>maar wij lekker niet

Verraders krijgen de eerste kogel.

1. There is one or two in most major cities
2. The touristy areas of any given city you go to is probably situated as far from them as possible
3. Always enter with a group of at least four, niggers are afraid of attacking if they don't have a 3:1 advantage. Also stand up straight, keep your eyes sharp and focused, don't look scared, walk like you might have a gun on you (important), NEVER have earbuds in, wear contacts if you need glasses (if you wear glasses, it lets them know they can just knock them off your head and make you blind), dress like a poor person, hide your wedding ring, and ignore anyone you don't know who tries to talk to you.

*gets shot*

It's basically a place that's so dangerous that the police won't go there and people are recommended to avoid. Like Detroit or a quarter of Mexico

>>maar wij lekker niet
jij bent echt dom
NO-GO
als je er heen kunt GAAN en terug keert zonder iets, is het geen NO-GO zone

Also if someone pulls a gun on you and says "follow me", it's better to let them shoot you than to follow them.

>if you're not a 15-year-old kid nothing will happen to you during the day
Oh wow, that settles it. Everything is fine!

Fucking retard.

tuva? why would those mogolians be dangerous?

Only place I've ever lived which might have no-go areas is Birmingham. They actually did seem like places you wouldn't want to visit under any circumstance.

You don't want to step foot in St. Anns in Nottingham either but it's not because the demographic is foreign (they might be now; I lived there for uni about a decade ago).

Leicester, for all its faults, seems quite accepting of diversity. It's not comfortable being in a lot of places if you're not brown but it's not no-go. Whitechapel Road in LONDON too.

the Twitter Police

And Statistically muggers have awful aim and don't expect people to run away so they often find it to risky and to much effort to chase after you

Merkel heeft het over no-go zones, ja.

Je moet het niet ZO letterlijk nemen, paljaske.
No-go betekent dat de kans dat je problemen krijgt "zeer groot" is, niet "100%".
Zeker voor zwakkeren die alleen zijn.

t. 15 jarige soyboy

Een no-go zone is een favela in Brazilië waar de gangsters op je beginnen schieten, dat gebeurt niet in Nederland of Duitsland kek

>Een no-go zone is een favela in Brazilië waar de gangsters op je beginnen schieten
Bron?
Geslagen, beroofd, verkracht, gestenigd, ... worden is anders ook niet leuk, hoor.

Buenos Aires has around 10 to 15 no go zones known as villas, and 50 or more neighborhood where the non poor cannot go in

the police is not afraid to fuck shit up here, but they don't bother to do much because the law here almost never punishes criminals. Killing them like brazil or mexico do is a no no

we don't have no-go zones, but we do have areas in Athens where sandniggers have created ghettos.
Although I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit them, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are dangerous to the extent that the niggers living there would kill, steal, or rape.

>Although I wouldn't recommend anyone to visit them, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are dangerous to the extent that the niggers living there would kill, steal, or rape.
Sounds like Athens has the most well-adjusted sandniggers in all of Europe.

De naam zegt het zelf al denk ik, no-go zones zijn zones waar de politie niet inkomt (zoals ook op wiki staat) behalve dan om binnen te vallen met een hoop back up. Misschien bestaan die in Duitsland maar toch zeker niet in België/Nederland.

Belfast

Are you serious? have you ever actually set foot in a place like Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, St Louis or Oakland? in any direction you could stumble into an area that has a bunch of huge apartment towers with killers in the courtyards shaking people down on their way in and out of the buildings.

If the cops are called to these streets for any reason they know exactly what they will encounter when they get there, a bunch of he said she said and finger pointing while the perp escapes out the back. Every damn time.

Not the same user but it's a thing of wonder how there's never been a muslim terror attack in Greece despite having them here for much longer than other euro countries.

>no-go zones zijn zones waar de politie niet inkomt
>Misschien bestaan die in Duitsland maar toch zeker niet in België/Nederland.
Wat is dit dan: youtube.com/watch?v=f5ISjO7ZxiE
?

En je definitie slaat nergens op.
De politie kan overal komen, zolang ze maar genoeg manschappen en hulpmiddelen hebben.

Laat me je ook herinneren aan de rellen van een paar maanden geleden, toen de politie uit een centrumplein van Brussel werd verdreven.
En de talloze andere voorvallen zoals in Borgerhout waar politie belaagd wordt.

The reason we haven't had a terror attack is because they mudslimes know full well how we will react to such an event.
We aren't Germans or British.
It will be a fucking bloodbath.

I find it weird that there are places in developed countries where you shouldn't go. But I live in a shithole that suffered a war, yet I never have to question my safety when walking around.

>hurrdurrrrrrrr no go area means you literally cannot go there without getting killed
No you autists.

>A "no-go area" (or "no-go zone") is an area that has a reputation for violence and crime which makes people frightened to go there

That's because you're a local, I'd imagine someone from USA or the UK would feel uncomfortable most of the time
You can exist just fine in the shithole neighborhoods if you're a local, in fact the people living there will probably cover for you if you do something illegal because they hate cops

>It will be a fucking bloodbath.
Yea the retaliation from the public in case of terror attack in some balkan country will be orcish tier

Typically these no-go areas only apply to white people who enter non-white areas.
Or Kurds entering Turkish areas.
Etc.

It doesn't really apply so much to people from ethnicity/race X entering areas populated by ethnicity/race X, like Bosnians walking around in Bosnia.

Not really. Most of the US no-go zones mentioned in here apply to locals (US citizens) as well. It's what I picture when I hear no-go zone. A part of town where the crime is so high that there's no reason for a normal person to ever venture there.

My thoughts exactly. Feels nice not being cucks.

And it's totally not because Greece is irrelevant for their terror attacks.

hoe groot is zeer groot?
dat een marrokaan je een homo noemt als je langs loopt? want dat is de kans niet eens 90% van in nederlandse "probleemwijken"
als je je niet met drugsdeals bemoeit dan kan er over het algemeen niets gebeuren
dat is nou weer overdreven, als de kans groot is dat je berooft wordt en de politie weigert er te komen dan is het een no-go zone
en die hebben we inderdaad niet in nederland

Real talk, the average Russian commieblock neighbourhood is more dangerous than any Western European 'no-go zone'

Do you think the EU would shit a brick and throw Greece in with how they view Poland and Hungary?

>hoe groot is zeer groot?
Autisme.

>dat een marrokaan je een homo noemt als je langs loopt?
Bijvoorbeeld.
Of dat je constant wordt lastiggevallen als vrouw: youtube.com/watch?v=ESdZDwcA5iM

Of dat je als politieagent een schedelbreuk oploopt in een onooglijk klein dorpje in Limburg omdat de hele buurt je wil beletten om een plaatselijk Turks rotjoch mee te nemen: youtube.com/watch?v=f5ISjO7ZxiE

Of dat je winkel kort en klein wordt geslagen, en de plaatselijke oproerpolitie wordt verdreven omdat Marokko een match wint in de Africa cup: youtube.com/watch?v=uVlXjCvXX5I

Dommekloot, lol.

dit is een situatie is ontstaan in een kleine tijd
het is niet permanent zo dat je hier niet met politie kan komen
>"A no-go area, a region where the ruling authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law"

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

mag ik je bron waarin wordt beweert dat als je voor homo wordt uitgescholden je in een no-go zone bent?
want dan is elke middelbare school wel een no-go zone

>dit is een situatie is ontstaan in een kleine tijd
>het is niet permanent zo dat je hier niet met politie kan komen
Lol.
Achterlijke kutmongool, dit was de TWEEDE KEER dat de politie dat rotjoch probeerde op te pakken. Telkens hadden ze meer manschappen mee, en telkens was de weerstand nog groter.

>"A no-go area, a region where the ruling authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law"
Dat is één van de andere mogelijkheden.
En dat is dan ook van toepassing in vele gevallen, zoals: youtube.com/watch?v=f5ISjO7ZxiE
of youtube.com/watch?v=uVlXjCvXX5I

Hoe debiel kun je zijn, dit gebeurt elke dag gewoon.

I'm not buying it. What's gonna happen? You walk down a street in a muzzie neighborhood and they kill you?

jij achterlijke debiel
ik vraag om een bron waarin staat dat "het een no-go zone is wanneer je wordt uigescholden voor homo"
ik zeg zelf dat dat in elke middelbare school wordt gedaan

Uitgescholden worden is een deel ervan, ja.

Verbal abuse, harassment, robbery, violence, ...
Take your pick.

A couple examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=uVlXjCvXX5I
youtube.com/watch?v=ESdZDwcA5iM

waar ligt volgens jou de grens dan?
want in mijn woordenboek staat wanner de politie geen controle meer heeft, dat is nergens in nederland

De politie kan controle krijgen over Syrië als er maar genoeg versterking en wapens en hulpmiddelen zijn.

In de Braziliaanse favela's of de Mexicaanse cartelgebieden kan de politie ook geregeld optreden, dat betekent niet dat ze de controle hebben.

>mijn woordenboek
Bron?

>dat is nergens in nederland
Waar heeft Merkel het dan over?

over duitsland volgens mij
ze heeft het wel vaker over duitsland
ik had je de bron al gegeven -_-
ik heb het niet over de controle krijgen, over de controle hebben

Als jij homo was, en je werd aanhoudend uitgescholden en/of aangevallen in specifieke buurten, zou je ze ook mijden.

Isn't that the case with East Detroit?
Regardless, we're not talking about getting killed, in a sense a no-go zone is an area where you would normally visit without even considering the possibility of someone attacking you (physically or verbally), but now you avoid because this is very likely to happen.

>over duitsland volgens mij
>ze heeft het wel vaker over duitsland
Over no-go zones in Duitsland.
Zij zegt dat ze bestaan, jij zegt van niet.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No-go_zone
Weet jij wat het Engelse woord "or" betekent?

>ik heb het niet over de controle krijgen, over de controle hebben
De politie had geen controle in Meulenberg, of in Brussel in die video's die ik blijf herhalen.

ik ben bi, en ik zou "probleemwijken" ook mijden als ik alleen was
maar dat is simpelweg niet wat een no-go zone betekent
dus mag ik nou jouw bron voor de betekenis? want volgens mij zuig je dit uit je duim

>I'm bi, and I would also avoid "problem areas" if I were alone

You mean you would "not go" there?

So how hard is he trying to deny the fact that their are no go areas in his country