Wow, I had never been completely alone in a movie theater before

Wow, I had never been completely alone in a movie theater before.

It was amazing to look at and pretty riveting, now I need to watch Laika's other movies.

They're all good.
I'd say watch them oldest to newest, so you can see how Laika keeps upping the ante in stop motion.

>Super rich dude who can realistically fund any project he wants without having to worry about making the money back
>Actually funds labours of love that are financial failures but great movies
There really is a kind, loving god

this.

bump again

And his name is Nike.

OP here, that makes me feel better about being alone in the movie, at least I can assume this movie's failure is not going to be a hurdle for the studio or anything.

That seems reasonable. I'll read Coraline then start watching them all in production order.

I'm glad I stayed to see the credits, even if it was a bit weird to sit there by myself. Seeing how they animated this thing alone was worth it. I'd brag about it if I was them too.

I was alone in a movie theater when I was 10. I took a piss on the floor because I didnĀ“t want to miss a thing.

bamp

I'm so sad that no one is going to see this movie. It was so fucking good. Like I would pay to see it in theatres again it was so good. I watched it in 3D and didn't get a headache it was so good. Just Jesus Christ I can not praise this movie enough.

It was absolutely beautiful, i went with my grandmother she thought it was good but you know old people the fact it was Japanese themed in country and mythos weirded her out.

I will never watch a laika movie

watch most of them

I'm glad I didn't know anything about this movie before I saw it because every single piece of media on the internet spoils it.
The twist is a bit predictable but I'm still glad I didn't read it already.

no i hate stop motion

user, even IRL is stop motion.

It looks amazing tho.

Why?

dunno I just don't like it.

>enter movie theater
>sit down
> baby starts crying before the movie even begins
>whydidievenbother.gif
>couple with two kids decide to sit behind me
>kids make this loud autistic laughter whenever something happens in the movie

just fuck my shit up senpai

>The Laika gang will never let you go on adventures with them

I saw this movie earlier today. It made me feel like I wanted to write something.