How did this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XztKxunbJTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It gave me hope that all of the shitposters and autists will eventually get some. Eventually.

something to look forward to :^)

It made me feel like throwing away all that I love so that I could marry some used up whore.

>finally lose my virginity at 22
>can now watch it without feeling weird

just fuckin have sex lads its easy, women are genuinely dumb as fuck

actually wondering why the Virgin dude abandoned his comfy life so he could waste his ressources and energy on a blown out roastie single mom.
I also wondered if I will even make it that far to be the 40yo virgin myself, I'm currently 27 and its not so far away but I consider suicide for many reasons before I hit 40.
looking back I think I should have tried getting my undiagnosed schizo thing treated somehow.

Just a few years left

>15 more years

DUDE HE RIDES A BICYCLE LMAO

he ride a bicycle and play videogames haha so virgin

I made peace with the fact that I'll never have sex.

AND PLAY ELECTRIC DRUMS

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I watched this movie and it sucked.

I thought it was hilarious

This.

Unless you're overweight, fuckugly or both, you can trick a woman into sex.

how do I do it when I'm mentally ill?

whenever girls get too close to me they somehow realise ( probably through my behavior) that i'm insane and run away.
pretty much a hermit now because interacting with the real world is a struggle.

I am a legit wizard. Being literally autistic mean forever alone is your life trajectory.

a bunch of nu-comedies have copied this poster

>trick
they are dying to get it, it is like the only "thing" they care about, why would you have to trick them

I just had sex recently for the first time and I'm 20. That's pretty bad right?

only 9 more years but my arcane powers grow daily

get out normie

i lost mine at 27, my friend is virgin at 31
i see no mana build up in him yet
nor do i find any joy in losing mine
life is shit no matter what, sex wont change that

you should have waited for the special one like OP's movie

Really really sad when it came out actually. Because I figured it would be me.

I did lose my virginity a few years later though. Will probably be the last time i get sum fuk though. Now I can't be a wizard either : (.

>nor do i find any joy in losing mine
Losing mine was like the best fucking thing ever. But I liked the girl.

I think too many autistic broken robots think sex or a gf will somehow magically change their life into something worth living, they should just accept never getting a gf and make peace with it.

12 years left
2 years until wizard status

normies shall feel my wrath

i thought she was special, bought a ring to propose to her then she cheated on me
yeah, im not gonna do that mistake again

damn I'm sorry dude, I hope the guy at least wasn't black

>been a virgin too long
>sister offered to take it

I hated it when I lost mine because I was forced to do it. I didn't even like the girl

>you can trick a woman into sex.

Better step up your game pal

this

I was a bit of a social sperg before I lost it and I still am, shit doesn't change
I'm just lucky I'm somewhat attractive, because if I was a balding autist I wouldn't get a pass

i'm going to get a hooker to pop my cherry, i've had enough
should i get one that's younger than me about the same age or a mature woman

>tfw lost it at 19 and felt like a loser
>tfw 7 sexless years later find qt 19yo Virgin farmgirl
>constant sex for the 2 years since
It's never too late anons

This feel

33 year old wizard for life, but this movie doesn't speak to me in any way.

>how do I do it when I'm mentally ill?
You don't.

I've made peace with my wizard status and was meant to be alone.

I'm living it

jelly as fuk

Lost mine at 20 (two weeks before turning 21) and I didn't felt anything afterwards. It's nothing, really.
I've had sex with two girls and I haven't felt any gratification by doing so. Again, I feel urged to fuck somebody else after a year and a half of nothing but I know I only feel that way because my dick is talking. There is no motivation what so ever to get a gf or to even meet somebody. I'd rather fap for a while, the results will be the same anyway.

Autist Wizard here again. The thing is after you hit 30 you stop caring about women. The bad part is you stop caring about life in general and ypu lose interest in almost everything.

>lost virginity last month
>got herpes
Being a virgin isn't that bad bros.
Yes I used a condom.

I see nobody bothered so I guess I will

>>(You)

and let me guess, it was some ugly roastie whore, like a 6/10 AT BEST in favorable lighting with make up on and everything

Nah she was a solid 7. Wasn't worth it though.

The secret is love user. Nothing better than watching the woman you love writhe under you as you slam that sweet pusy.

Has anybody done that speed dating stuff?
I recently see a flier for it nearby for people between 25-35, worth a shot?

Your dubs imply truth but it's not like you can "will" love if you try hard enough
May be some of us just aren't hardwired to experience love

I thought you were, overall, pretty safe from STDs if using a condom
what's treatment like for herpes? does it go away completely with meds?

>virgin until 25
>fucked four different women in a week right after

So much anxiety could have been spared if I only spaced it out a little bit

There's no cure for it.

She would most likely be thinking that I'm not good enough. And she would be right.

jesus, learn some biology
condoms do not protect you from viral infections
and no there is no permanent cure, it'll pop up every time you are in a stressful situation for your whole life, like oral herpes

American cities seems to be built around everyone using cars for transportation and having your own car is seen as a milestone in a person's life.

I'm pretty glad I'm a virgin. Safe from HPV and female problems.

>lose virginity to stripper
>she ends up sleeping with all my coworkers
>after she's done she tries to go back to me and claim she's pregnant with my child
>has literally fucked 3 coworkers in under a week

yeah. she was great, and the time was amazing, but the drama, social bullshit, just not worth it

oh.. well that sucks
it's quite scary though isn't it, when even wearing a condom doesn't actually protect you

why would I care about "biology" and STDs when I'm not even close to getting laid nor trying to?

Virgin master race reporting in

just in case you inexplicably find yourself face to face with sex
I've done it 3 times unprotected (condoms felt too tight), obviously I didn't cum inside her but even then there is a small chance she could get pregnant and it wasn't worth the scare her taking the test each time

when it comes to STDs, is it only the really dangerous ones that are visible? like around the vagina etc.

It was over-hyped. I don't remember anything about it expect DDPs wife's nipslip.

>What is AIDS?
Are you legit retarded?

do it

At the time pretty shitty, because even though the movie portrays him as a total loser he still got closer with women than I did. Then I had sex (embarrassingly late) and now I feel like at least that won't be me.

you know what I mean

HPV can cause cancer and isn't really that noticeable.
>most common STD
>pretty much guaranteed to catch it if you have sex

*it ain't me starts playing*

look up pictures of gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes...
The most common ones
But it is not certain that they will exhibit any symptoms, especially herpes

wtf I hate pusy now

Weird. On the one hand, he is a forty year old virgin and they play up the awkward manchild aspect. On the other hand, he's the most functional human being and still attracts tail. There's so much irony, it's becomes hard to tell what's intentional and what's not.

>But it is not certain that they will exhibit any symptoms, especially herpes
That's the whole problem isn't it, they can just lie and say they're clean, and of course you use a condom but you're still taking a chance. Spooky.

that's why I think men have the "primitive" urge to go for women with less milage on their pusy

I actually declined that offer. took it as insult.

The problem with that idea is that many men would still go to prostitutes etc. so by the time they got married they'd already fucked around well enough.

They wanted to make comedy about a forty year old virgin. Depicting a real 40 year old virgin would just make the audience depressed.

>tfw too intelligent to fuck monkeys

There are movies about that, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XztKxunbJTY
>tfw you will never be Brent's friend
:(

lmao
herpis4lyfe my man

I think back then I was able to laugh at it
I was sure that once I'd get into college things would pick up

12 years later, things aren't so funny anymore

You really do become a pathetic sack of shit. You basically become like bill from KOTH.

then you realize that even bill had sex a few times.

>tfw didn't use a condom but I'm fine

fuck
she was half black as well, so I dodged a bullet there

>fat
>socially awkward
>lost 1 testicle to cancer
>got no job
>got no social environment
>see no reason why a girl would be with me

im only 24 but god damn the ennui is strong

I can relate to that person (pic related). But it is obviously an exaggerated cliche. In real life I became a lawyer and university law teacher... married my college love whom I met as an 18yr old virgin and became father of a beautiful girl.

Condoms don't really help you when it comes to herpes. I just added that for the people who assumed it would and say it was my fault for not using one. Have you been tested? It's possible you have it without exhibiting any symptoms at all.

>These are the types of people I've been slinging insults at for almost a decade
Damn

Get a fucking job at least, that's not hard

I thought it was a pretty funny movie.

sex is no substitute for the real thing

get a job and the rest will possibly follow

i graduated 6 months ago and ive been looking for one ever since

i got qualifications but for some reason noone
hires me

im currently waiting for an answer from a place and its the most stressful shit

The testicle thing is no biggie, mine is mangled and disfigured and I was super self conscious about it but my gf doesn't care at all. You tell a girl you lost it to cancer and her nurturing instincts will take over.

What field?

computer engineering

i lost my virginity at 15 to a 14 year old.

felt great boys.
so far only ages 22-24 were without sexual contact due to the heart shattering depression brought on by breakup