Lmao bye Cho

lmao bye Cho

>no sword
Good

Nice, except for the glowing noodle. How hard is it to draw a rope?

This. That sword and shield bullshit is so forced.

Owls

everyone is fond of Owls

this looks weird, I get the feeling she is missing a leg or something.

I fucking hate owls. Fuck owls. Fuck Moloch.

She's going for an Athena thing

We're on to you, Simon

The bottom of the cape on the right is her other leg

Where's the rest of her body, Is this supposed to be some pro-anorexia thing.

MOTHERFUCKING HELL! I just can't pass up Frison's variants, huh? Rebirth is costing me so much money. I love it so much.

I think it's a mythology reference though (owl for Athena and deer for Artemis), which is pretty dope.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Hi Storyteller.

In Rucka's first run of WW, Athena had a pet owl. I wonder if she still does, or if she'll keep the owl woman appearance from the Nu52. Or maybe both.

What does Sup Forums have to do with anything?

Does anyone else feel like this cold and emotionless. It's the colors and face.

It's a mythology reference, yes. Same with the cover for Wonder Woman 6, which just got released.

Dove = Aphrodite
Hawk = Apollo
Deer = Artemis
Owl = Athena
Peacock = Hera

Needs a Brazzers edit

Are you 14?

Nice, this is what I want to see in comics.

I'm not here for hookups, sorry senpai.

Impressive artwork!

SOOOOOO much better than Cho, it's unbelievable.

Docotor Dolittle?

Or more obscure references to mythology?

She looks... mythical. I like it.

Why is Cho even in this industry again? Someone needs to show him the door.

He's a no talent hack with a lot of friends.

Sometimes you can't love EVERYONE

>Variants instantly get better the second Cho is kicked off of them
Pottery

TOO EROTIC!
REMOVE THIS ARTIST FROM MY BOOK NOW!
REMOVE IT
REMOVE IT REMOVEIT

quality thread

Everything, everything I don't like is Sup Forums

I don't agree with how Rucka handled the variant debacle and I don't see what was so ''''problematic''' about Cho's covers. However, Frisson is a much better artist so I can't say I'm too sad about him leaving.

>glowing noodle
>mfw people can't draw the Lasso right
Seriously, people. It's a fucking ROPE. How hard is it to draw a rope?

Obscure-ish and accurate mythology, mostly. But Doctor Dolittle is fine too.

Wow, I expected a lot more Cho-babbies shitting up this thread. Good for you, Sup Forums.

He choose to leave so there's nothing to be sad about but Rucka should've gotten criticized for being a micromanaging dick.

>wow I can't believe my shitposting hasn't worked yet

Pretty hard actually

>Cho blows that purple hair Spider Gwen faggot the fuck out
>Sup Forums cucks proceed to circlejerk about Cho every week for a year
>get butthurt when Rucka tells him to stop acting like an autistic virgin

You're overcompensating, Sup Forums.

Her Sonja covers that I remember were like that too. Beautifully painted but somehow lifeless.

We'll never really know the true story unfortunately. Cho has a big ego and isn't the kind of guy to admit he was in the wrong and neither is Rucka. Maybe Rucka was perfectly reasonable and Cho overreacted like he usually does or maybe Rucka was a micromanaging dick and Cho was justified in leaving. I have a feeling things landed somewhere in the middle though.

I mean really, who buys variant covers anyway?

It's magic. Maybe magic ropes look like glowing noodles?

I hope the movie synergy ends soon

When did you guys start hating Cho? He milked the outrage stuff a bit too much and he's obsessed with drawing cheesecake, but the guy's a good artist.

>who buy variant covers anyway?
People who buy variant covers.

They reassigned Cho to Harley Quinn. He can basically do as much cheesecake as he wants now. Everyone's happy.

Bullshit. Two long lines with a bunch of tiny horizontal lines along the length.

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I don't think it's ok that a writer should have all that power over every aspect of a comic.

WW is Rucka's waifu, so I'm not surprise he's so anal about everything. Editorial should step in at some point though.

When I realized he can only do one type of body and face when it comes to females.

His pin-ups and covers are hot at first, but they get stale fast.

Fuck off and get back to suckling that CHOde

>TRIGGERED the post

To the noodleposters, when has Diana's lasso ever been drawn like an actual rope? Legit question, not baiting.

>I hope the movie synergy ends soon
DC's been taking stuff from media adaptations since the 1940s when they made Superman fly instead of jump really far. If they think it's a good idea, DC will incorporate it. Diana looks hot as fuck in the hoplite mini skirt, so I'm all for synergy in this case.

Cho is done. He'll never get work in the industry again lmao. Absolutely BTFO by based Rucka and Frison.

How was Rucka reasonable? Cho did nothing wrong apart from choose a bad colorist.

See

This, they reassigned him to a comicbook that actually sells unlike Wonder Tumblr

The ability to talk to animals is one of Wonder Woman's lesser known powers. It doesn't come up much.

Also he's doing Trinity.

Fucking beautiful

>The ability to talk to animals is one of Wonder Woman's lesser known powers.
Well, she is a princess.

He shoulda been on Harley from the start, his brand of shitty humor + cheesecake opportunities

I like Cho as much as the next guy, but you sound way too salty user.

I just hate Wonder Woman and its fans, you know they only like her because she is a woman and the least popular of the Trinity

Especially considering she barely had any good run in decades. Characterfags of the worst kind

>Getting this triggered by a rope
Chill out man

He was on Harley before this. He had a bunch of different Variant oppurtunities. Though he was most excited for Wonder Woman

Cho is better than this picture

Its hilarious how they think that hiring Rucka and giving all that unnecessary excess power would magically solve everything. Only thing they created is the potential Bendis of DC.

You sound mad.

He only has one book and character oversight. If anything it's the opposite of DC.
Bendis ruins everything because he never reads anyone's books but his popularity means they have to follow him. He has no oversight, just steps on everyone's toes and they have to clean up his messes.
Rucka on the other hand is reading everyone's shit and pre-emptively keeping them in line even if it doesn't call for it.
They're different. I say it's less rigid than Cho's typical work but lacks his anal detailing. Also they feel more like they're in an evirorment vs floating in nothingness, which is an issue of Cho's lately. However MUCH better color work than any of his Variants. I'd honestly prefer if all Cho's variants had the minimal Black and Red that were there before the coloring.

Cho's pencils are vastly superior to whoever colors his work afterwards.

Very pretty, even though I can't help feeling that the cowl looks somewhat ridiculous paired with her shoulderless outfit.

I think you need to calm down user, this is sounding rather pathetic

The guy on Skybourne is doing pretty good with his lines, too bad the story itself is boring. Also his environments feel a bit empty. Everyone on his DC Variants is trash though.

So they got rid of Cho because he wouldn't draw his childhood waifu as Gal Gadot and then blamed it on Rucka?
I can believe it.

Rucka got rid of Cho because of panty flashes.

What about the mouse?

Because his independent works overperform, no matter how much Sup Forumsmblr hates him he still sells.
You'll be seeing Madureira, Hughes, Campbell and Cho everytime a new and risky comic comes out because in the end cape comics are not about social justice and political correctness, they're about fantasy and well drawn tits, ass and muscles.

And he has a new comic coming out.

>What about the mouse?
Sorry, got it mixed up. That's not a hawk, that's an eagle.

Eagle = Zeus
Mouse = Apollo

>78 posts.
>36 posters.
All the same fagging

Frank Cho was clearly better than this generic shit.

All this shitposting.

I like Cho, but dear God are Chofags cancerous little shitters.

It's around if you look for it. Wondy's sword and shield bore the eagle of Zeus in BvS. The eagle on her chest in that universe likely also refers to Zeus and his role in bringing her to life.

Except for Simon Cowell.

>comic with several panels of bloody dismemberment/disembowelment
>censors a swear word

Never makes sense.

The mouse was Hephaetus, hermes was the turtle.

hoot hoot

Seriously, what a trade-up...

Funny thing is... talking to animals is one of Diana's oldest and oft-overlooked powers

Because they're not censoring a swear word, they're implying an expletive.