ITT: The most annoying characters from tv shows

ITT: The most annoying characters from tv shows

want edgy cheater jew bitch? I 'll give you edgy cheater jew bitch

At least she's self aware.

I never got the hate for AJ. Sure he was a dumb lazy teenager most of the show but he didn't do anything especially annoying

Was there even one single redeeming fact or act about her? I cant' remember any.

Didnt she kinda cared about her kids?

I remember Enoch caring more and being more gentle with them.

Women like this one and the possibility that they roam the streets IRL, is why sheltered virgin tards have come to hate women and despise them.

Good lord was she an annoying, hypocritical cunt

Yea and now she does her boring bitchy face constantly instead. Thanks

The entire cast of Friends

as if season 7 wasn't bad enough without her

you mean you dont like his monotone soothing you to sleep from boredom?

Reminder that Skyler did absolutely nothing wrong.

I endured her for the first season then started skipping past all of her scenes in the following seasons. Episode times were cut in half and I still never missed a single important plot point. They ruined a good show by putting so much effort into a terrible character.

Lemansky from The Shield. He talks and acts like an eight year old...an eight year old pussy bitch.

>i don't like that kinda talk

i literally hated everyone on bBB except Hank and Marie, Hank because of how brave he was (and sexy) Marie because she loved and supported Hank.
Before i watched it my cousin said ''you'll love Jessie he's so sexy''. what a fucking joke. he makes the same mistakes over and over, never learns from them, he has nothing on Hank.

She could not get off the show fast enough. I don't care if her tits are made of platinum and diamonds and lactate piña colada, this bitch is a shit actress.

>I don't care if her tits are made of platinum and diamonds and lactate piña colada
wow you're so funny

Lisa Simpson

/thread

Dale from the original Walking Dead. The entire cast from Fear the Walking Dead, except Strand.
Dr. Reid from criminal minds.

Pretty much yeah.

The first episode of season 2 was ok where she helped get Nucky's books then pretty much tells him

>"oh you know those books that would bury you? I got them. Don't worry you're going to win because you're smarter than they are. Now come upstairs and fuck me".

They could've done some lady Macbeth shit and have her pushing Nucky to extremes he would've avoided otherwise. Then after a few seasons she could have a "what have I become!?" Moment.

Instead they immediately made her unlikeable after that episode and every one of her subplots from cucking Nucky to that birth control shit just brought the whole show down.

>Dale from the original Walking Dead.
oh fuck me what a prick he was, especially with Andrea
>i guilted you out of suicide now i'm going to stick my nose in all of your business

kys

I will fight you.

Single handedly ruined the series for me. She was fine at first when they introduced her, and throughout. As soon as her and the main character started dating, then the stupid convoluted drama... well. It went from a decent show to typical CW.

She tied with Janice.

so, your thing is surfer-looking dudes that talk like little kids?

She was hot in the original trainspotting.

She made the show better you literal faggot.