Deleted this show halfway through because it kept promoting degeneracy and perversion, but I have to say...

Deleted this show halfway through because it kept promoting degeneracy and perversion, but I have to say, this actress should have been cast as Tulip in Preacher

instead they could have just re-eddited the 1st season using face-app

>everyone will eventually be able to do this to any piece of video easily
>we will finally be able to fix idris elba's filmography

IM NOT A FAGGOT

>complaining about degeneracy
>on Sup Forums
>while /d/ and Sup Forums exist
Wanna know how i know you just came here from reddit?

I came here from 2ch when this site first started and don't visit those boards. I do have an 11-Year Club reddit account and a three-digit Slashdot account and I also made posts in the 1980s on usenet, so what? You don't make any sense, millenial. I'd kill you in a real life fight, armed or unarmed.

>making a post like this
Do you want to know how I know you joined this site after the 2016 election?

I think i struck a nerve there, no need to get so defensive... reddit

I doubt you would last 5 seconds with me in a bed

No, I proudly use reddit. 11-Year Club. Did you not read my post? I'm a redditor. I love reddit. I love everything about reddit. I also post here, and I'm not a newfriend. I love reddit. I love reddit and I made the seventh post on Sup Forums. Reconcile

Why dont you go back there then

Go back there then

head on back friendo

I don't know, I've warmed up to Ruth Negga in the role. She's cute, and because the show is absolutely clear about doing its own thing, I'm okay with that. It's not like they ever pretended to follow the source material's plot such as, for example, GoT. It's Elseworlds Preacher and it keeps me entertained. Cassidy/Denis even gave me feels.

I have nothing against Neggas, I just like purity.
>It's Elseworlds Preacher and it keeps me entertained. Cassidy/Denis even gave me feels.
Can't even disagree mang.

A shame you stopped watching it. Her subplot really fell by the wayside after season 3.

Isn't she the pothead from The Americans?

OP is talking about Ozark, not the Americans.

no idea what show you're referring to, good thread you pathetic Sup Forums brainwash victim

But wait, you made your post at minute 35 second 27 and the post prior to yours () stated that "OP is talking about Ozark" was made at minute 32 second 56, so reasonably you should be aware of what show is being referenced

he probably didn't read the tread and went straight for OP's troat

What's Ozark about anyway? Drug trade?

Money laundering at gunpoint.

about God coming for you, Eugene.

how accurate is her accent?

Is that the chick in The Americans that Philip blueballs himself with?

Yeah, lol. I met her in Vegas once. I told her she looked cool and she rolled her eyes and did not issue a verbal response. Went back to the slots and lost seven hundred dollars then went back home. This really happened.

Maybe she wanted you to tell her that she had nice boobs

My mistake, is Ozark any good?

It promotes degeneracy and perversion.

It's great show
I just finished it yesterday
Now I'm jonesing for next season

So yes then?

In all seriousness, memes aside, it promotes degeneracy and perversion

No. Literally nothing happens until the final episode and now we have to wait a full year to see how the fuck the characters are ever going to fix the mess they made in that episode.

Reminder, promotion of degeneracy and perversion is a bad thing.

What was perverted/degenerate in this show?

Oh, several obvious things. You'd know if you'd watched it. I'd prefer not to specify since the events in question are gross and disgusting.

I hate how this is promoted as "the next Breaking Bad" when Breaking Bad was actually pretty wholesome and promoted Western values.

>Ruth will never take you as a father figure
Anyone mind explaining why I should live?

Ruth was a father figure, really. Think about it.