How stupid do you have to be not to realize that the White Walkers/Others built the Wall to keep the humans out...

How stupid do you have to be not to realize that the White Walkers/Others built the Wall to keep the humans out, and not the other way around?
>race who can build all kinds of crazy shit out of ice
vs
>race who can only build shit out of stone
Gee wiz, I wonder which one built a 300 miles long and 700 feet tall wall made of ICE?

So why the wall has some magic barriers that prevent the white walkers from going through the wall?
Did the white walkers build all the castles behind the wall?
Are you trolling or you are just stupid?

>just stupid ;_;

There's no magic barrier. There never was. The characters say there is but they're fallible. We have seen no proof. The castles were built later because the Others aren't present near the wall, they just wanted to use the Beyond-the-Wall as a buffer zone. But the dumb humies fucked up and invaded their territory.
Azor Ahai wasn't a warrior, he was a diplomat who struck a deal with the Others but the humans fucked up. They just keep fucking up and the Others are tired with having to constantly deal with human presence north of the wall so they waited for a long winter and are now putting an end to the human threat.

Doesn't make any sense.

Open your eyes sheeple
The Azor Ahai story goes that the Others beat the absolute shit out of the humans and then there was this large battle. The humans were losing yet again and the hero found himself surrounded by Others. And that's it.
Fat fuck has often criticised Tolkien for solving everything through violence and he always has a reason for leaving things out.
Of course the show is stupid and will have a huge last battle where a couple of main guys die but in the end they win and every last White Walker gets fucked up the ass. They already ruined their origin story.
But the books are smarter and will have this plot twist for an ending.

That's the theory I've subscribed to for a long time, but with the humans and others building the wall together, with Bran being one of them.

So why exactly are the White walkers so far up North? If they built the wall, then logically they should've at least had guards all across and near the wall.

Because the wall doesn't keep people out of it at all you dumb fuck. There's tons of humans living on the other side of the Wall and they can cross through it whenever they want. The only ones for whom the wall is a barrier are the Others, who cannot cross through or over it due to the magic that binds it.

You are dumb as fuck.

what if it's all a dream

The wall is especially built to be dependable from the south and not the north. That alone leaves no room for that theory to exist.

>We have seen no proof
Coldhands, an Other, outright says to Bran he can't pass through the Wall's gate because the magic won't let him. You're retarded.

Why don't they just swim around the wall, what are they going to freeze to death?

I used to read Word Up! magazine

No it's not. The wall itself is pretty symmetrical. The castles are what makes it defendable from the south and not the north.

The Others could very well be a more "advanced" civilization, and just view humans as primitive savages. What really are the cons of being an other anyway? All I can see is pros.

>Possibly eternal or at least very long lifespan
>Can survive in extremely cold climates
>No slavery required, just use corpses as labor force
>Make all kinds of shit out of ice
>Maybe can comminicate telepathically

>final episode of season 8
>Jon has killed Dany and become Azor Ahai, longclaw is now the flaming lightbringer
>Jaime at his right, golden hand replaced with a flaming claw
>Bronn on his left, Arthur Dayne-ing duel valyrian longswords and muttering quips to himself as he dispatches wights and walkers
>Bran controlling the remaining two dragons to fight the Night's King on Viseryion
>As the fight comes to a close, the Night's King is unseated and Jon meets the NK 1v1 while Jaime and Bronn slaughter his bodyguards
>just as he's delivering the finishing blow the screen goes black

>CIA wakes up in the back of a white van
>"Bane?" he mutters sleepily as they pull into a large field near a parked plane
>cue credits and ten year straight back to back reruns of DKR
POTTERY DABID

Grrm literally said the giants and humans built that shit. Children of the Forest enchanted it. What, you think Brandon the Builder was an Other?

The books clearly state that the architecture of the wall itself doesn't allow it to be defensible from the south.

Source on that? All I know of is "The World of Ice and Fire" but GRRM said it's an in-universe encyclopaedia written by a Maester.

>Build a gigantic ice wall out of powerful magic
>Burn it all down with a dragon as soon as you get the chance

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

That's what Im sourcing. But he also had his two lore autists write it so I'm sure its mostly true. I do like your theory though now that I think about it.

Yeah that all sounds cool but the show pissed it all away by making the NK just some dude the CotF showed some dragonglass into and now he just wants to kill everybody. Hopefully the books will be different.