Why won't they cast her?

> Actually talented
> Pretty
> Only had shitty oportunities

Because by the time a casting agent takes the time to look at her resume he's already had another 50 from girls hotter, hungrier and more desperate for fame.

That's it for women in hollywood. You get ONE CHANCE. Blow it and they're onto the next girl before you can say you'll try better next time.

Because I have friends who worked with her when she was shooting Vampire Diaries, and she is a huge mega cunt.

She's in that new film with Ellen Page about dying and being resuscitated with new skills and a haunting, if I recall. That one caught my eye but you're right, maybe it's something to do with being small screen for so long.

I neither believe you nor care. Paltrow got gigs for years and if half the stories are true she'd be disqualified on the spot according to you.

>actually talented
Kek

nobody wants a gypsy around the set

Jesus, you're pretty defensive about a mediocre actress

>comparing a one hit cw series actor to gwyneth paltrow

Gwyneth can act and was lucky by being in some critically acclaimed movies early in her career. Nina Dobrev has worked for years on a shitty TV show and has a huge unwarranted ego.

I'm probably retarded, don't worry about it.

Perhaps an overstatement. My point was that Paltrow has a considerable rep for being difficult to work with so I find it difficult to imagine that's a real obstacle in the industry.

Speaking of though, what's with the sudden influx of ninaposting? Has her agent gone feral or something?

>She's in that new film with Ellen Page about dying and being resuscitated
She stuck out like a sore thumb in the trailer, horrible actress.

Whatever happen to that Audrey hepburn biopic she wanted to do?

I didn't notice it as being especially bad myself, do you remember the name at all?

Flatliners, it's a sequel to a mediocre 90's horror flick.

Damn. The pressing question is now "how did Ellen Page end up in that"?

>mediocre 90's horror flick
Is it actually mediocre? It sounds interesting and has a great cast.

It got a strong visual style and cast, but the script is terrible.

I thought that was a remake

Kiefer Sutherland reprises his role in the new one so I naturally assumed it was a sequel, or a "soft sequel" or whatever the hell hollywood fat cats call it.

She is Bulgarian. They turned against their Balkan allies during the Second Balkan War.

What?

because they were denied what they were promised and was rightfully theirs, despite doing all the heavy lifting during the war

you can tell everyone was just uncomfortable and not laughing like she was expecting them to

Can't wait to see her nude scene one day

She just kicked that guy in the face and not a word of apology. What a cunt.

She does have an impressive body of work.