Should I give a Shit?

I was originally looking forward to this book because it involved a roster of characters i like who aren't in any movies. I know Bendis isn't working on this but i'm unsure of what Sup Forums's opinion on it is so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/2016/09/06/live-marvels-champions-live-blog-with-mark-waid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waid' current Marvel has been hot feces for the most part

so no I do not think you should give a shit

Firm your own opinion. But personally I check out three issues to see if it's good

On the one hand, Waid is generally bad with teenagers, and ANADvengers is shit.
On the other hand, the stuff with Miles, Sam and Kamala in ANADvengers is actually fairly decent and is easily the best part of the book.
So... give it a few issues?

I personally don't like any of the characters, but the writer and artist are shit.
Plus, the premise sounds boring.

>Humberto Ramos on art
It's shit

What is the premise of this book i've heard mixed things.
I usually like Waid but you're right, he drops the ball at times and picks up gold at times.. it's very unclear. I like Miles being written by Not Bendis.. and i like Nova and kid cyclops with kamala not being so bad herself in ANAD. I mean i don't give a shit about the hulk and visions daughter i have no clue about.. that said it looks like a roster i would care about.

>post-Flash Waid

It's shit.

Rather than fighting super villains, theyre being used as mouth pieces for Waid.

Why do you need someone to tell you whether or not you should care about something?

Just in case someone knows more about whats going on with it and current events.
Like this dude, so when you say mouthpiece... kinda define what the fuck that means just ... Yeah. I got no clue about Waid.

>What is the premise of this book
Angry out-of-touch old man writes teenagers dealing with subject matters their demographic doesn't care about.

Waid said that instead of having them do typical super hero stuff, he'd rather have Champions focus on "fighting injustice wherever it may be". He specifically mentioned tackling LGBT issues.
This book is aimed at young children, so I don't get why he thinks they'll care.

>i don't give a shit about the hulk and visions daughter
You should check out Vision, user. Easily the best book coming out of Marvel at the moment.

And Hulk's been mediocre to good ( the art was really really shit right after Cho left after the first arc ).

>How politically aware will Champions be, in regards to current real world events?

>Waid says he starts his story not with villains or crime, but with what's going on in the world in terms of racial issues, LGBTQ problems, and other issues.

>"Who does Mark want to yell at on social media?" jokes Brevoort.

comicbook.com/2016/09/06/live-marvels-champions-live-blog-with-mark-waid/

It's be great if it was written by an actual young person and not Waid, but that's Marvel for you.

>hating on Ramos
I, on the other hand, think he's perfect for a goofy fun book (esp one with a bendy brown waifu).

This book gonna rock

>"Who does Mark want to yell at on social media?" jokes Brevoort.
Oh god, I can just imagine the cringe from this book.

It sounds like a set up to comedy book, and then you realize it's actually serious

I'll Give Ramos this when he draws spiderman and actiony things i love his style.
I care more about Visions Daughter than the hulk cho that said.. if the books good i'll be happy.

>when he draws spiderman and actiony things
I liked the issue the two of them did with Kamala in Agents of SHIELD.

I like the team line up. But the artist and writer are meh.

Pirate it or read here in Sup Forums if it's good biy it and if it's not then don't.

Although I suspect Waid's brand of social justice will make Sup Forums rage.

In that case I'll stick to Nova for my dose of Sam and Ms Marvel for my Kamala dose.

What doesn't make us rage, these days, though?

I really don't think Sam will be sticking around in the Nova book much longer.

Puppies?

EAT IT, GRANDPA!

Sam won't go anywhere as long as Loeb is the head of Marvel TV, he might even put Sam in the New Warriors show.

He will push him and push him.

Honestly I don’t care, Rich is back and Sam is OK in the comics so I want them both to do good.

>social issues brought to by 50 year old white man THE COMIC!

>HULK TRIGGERED!

>he hasn't read the Vision

I wish Loeb could be satisfied with his shitty tv shows and hose bad cartoons he made.
If Sam sticks around the Nova comic, it's just gonna tank harder.

No, you shouldn't

>Modern comic book
>aimed at children

eh, I might be taking this too far but.