Season 28 Premiere of The Simpsons will feature Adventure Time

>ibtimes.com/simpsons-adventure-time-crossover-everything-we-know-about-season-28-couch-gag-2413861

Just a couch gag, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vI3-kzz4UyE
youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Both Status Quo Shows together at last

By now The Simpsons is literally FOTM: the show

I know it sounds really cynical to say this, but I wish Dan Castellaneta and some of the other big VAs would die tragically so they'd take the show off the air out of respect.

Knowing Fox though, they'd probably just replace him and keep going. It's too big of a franchise to just end now...

Just reboot it. Get a new cast and reboot it.

I read that as Dan Castlevania at first

>Just a couch gag, though
Ahh, so it's not a full episode like the Lego one.

But will it have Lisa's feet?

>Say it's only a couch gag in the OP

It's like you don't even want (you)s

You know what the true irony about that is?

Futurama technically did it first AND it was in the episode.

Granted it was more of a parody as well as a one off gag but still.

>implying that they won't recycle audio from earlier episodes

The Simpsons is the king of referencing stuff that haven't been relevant for like 3 years. Can;t wait for the Steven Universe crossover in 2020.

Hope Pen is happy though, Simpsons were one of his big inspirations and it must be cool knowing his show got referenced in it.

Man imagine if it was Gravity Falls instead. Alex Hirsch would shit himself. He's a Simpsons fanboy

>wanting based Dan to die
I'd sooner take Shearer or Cartwright before having him die.

>filename
Your waifu is shit

youtu.be/vI3-kzz4UyE
For reference

Thing is that Scott Whyte can do a spot on Homer, so Dan dying might not even stop the show.

OK, and the rest of the characters?

wow, Alex Hirsch is the biggest Simpsons fan ever and he has never been asked to do an intro. That truly is the worst

maybe they asked him and he said no since he hates what the Simpsons has become. He would rather be the head writer on the show and fix it than use his show to promote it and attract people to it when he thinks its not good. Disney might also have a say

WHAT IS A MAN? A MISERABLE PILE OF DONUTS!

that's what happens when your show is already over while AT has been kicking for 7 years.

Could Hirsch do a good job with the simpsons?

>Bart pines over Laura Powers constantly, gets cucked, etc.
>Lisa gets away with EVERYTHING
>builds up what looks like an interesting story arc defying The Simpsons' overreliance on the status quo and then ends up going essentially back to status quo by the finale anyway
>FUCK TRUMP

Kind of like the show now.

Ha, was that the Joke? Dipper Pines for Wendy? Honestly, his sense of humor would be help

didnt they already in the futurama crossover?

anyone would do a better job than the current ones

you aint washed up until youve made it on the simpsons

Or much better yet, can Toshihiko Masuda do a good job with The Simpsons? He did a excellent job with Tiny Toons.

What is Pen even doing anymore?

They'd wait a few years before rebooting, probably at least 3.

And a reboot could actually be good, or much more likely to be canceled if it's shit

They got the eyes wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

>simpsons and adventure time
>simpsons isnt a kids show

If Fox had any brains at all, they would have cancelled the Simpsons about 15 years ago with a big finale. And right about now is when they'd announce the Big Reboot and interest would be going through the fucking roof.

Harry Shearer passing would probably damage the show more. After all, he voices a LOT of supporting characters.

Well Finn had "normal" eyes atleast in Season One that only appears when he's showing his emotions.

Yes he can.

I am really suprised some random dude brought a gun and visited the homes of the VA and murdered them all.

It would make you the most famous murderer of all time.

But everyone on the staff hates Shearer, they could easily replace him without a second thought

**or woman
women can murder too, you know

I wish it was Steven Universe instead

>fox replaces every VA you murdered
Boy wouldn't you feel silly

Oh wait you would be electrocuted at that moment

demoted himself from showrunner to storyboarder because he's that autistic.

>but I wish Dan Castellaneta and some of the other big VAs would die tragically so they'd take the show off the air out of respect.
>wishing for the deaths of people who did no wrong just to salvage the show's already-destroyed reputation