Why do Right-wingers like multinational corporations so much?

The alternative are fags, that's why.

Why do left wingers adore the government so much?

Why do left wingers like government monopolies so much? I thought monopolies were spose to be bawd?

Why would "right-wingers" like the biggest pusher of internationalism and multiculturalism?

Why do left-wingers like international communists so much?

what. we don't.

it's neoliberals who love MNC. unfettered free trade is a classical liberal thing.

conservatives value local/national industry and even if that means interfering in the market through protectionism.

@86278142
>why STRAWMAN?
obligatory sage for this shill shit

>t-they are not real right-wingers
How is this any different from "muh speshul brand of communism"?

Not an argument.

Isn't that the car from the Michael Jackson video "smooth criminal"?

Are you a pedo op?

Lefties-
>we are all one, you bigot!

Rightfags-
>we can run society like we did 300 years ago despite technology making it impossible

Politics is retarded.

What part of classical liberal and neoliberalism sounds anything like right wing to you?

just because the republic party and the conservative party support globalism/free trade/MNC doesn't make it a right wing position.

economic nationalism is the right wing economic stance. Protect local industry when needed. lower trade barriers when it's advantageous to your country to do so. when it ceases being advantageous bring back the tariffs and the import restrictions.

So does current day commies supporting LGBTWTFBBQ people make them not actual commies when Sovjet Union despised them and did not encourage such behaviour?

>just because the republic party and the conservative party support globalism/free trade/MNC doesn't make it a right wing position.
Why not? Free trade has been part of right-wing for ages, how is it suddenly not part of it?

I don't think anyone here likes (((multinationals)))

That picture broke my head.

Stop it.

>wrestling reaction gif

naw m8 ur the retarded fence sitter

Willingly associating with morons is bad for the mind and body.

I'd rather sit here on the fence and laugh at you idiots.

Rare Pepe - Carabo edition

>posted from an iphone in starbucks

They're just less hypocritical about it.

>implying