South Park - "Member Berries"

Well howdy everyone! It's me, your old pal Butters! Boy oh boy oh boy! it feels like it's been forever since the last episode of South Park, but really, it's only been a year, and now those nice fellers Matt and Trey have a whole new season of hilarious ad-free fun and shenanigans for us! Neato!

>Member Berries: Mr. Garrison continues his work along the campaign trail while an American icon helps to give the National Anthem an updated sound.

Hamburgers.. I wonder how many people are going to vote for Trump just so they can see Mr. Garrison winning the race in the show, wouldn't that be a trip! Speaking of trips, you should buckle up buckaroo, cause the new season starts tonight in three hours at 10/9c, followed by the series premiere of Legends of Chamberlain Heights but you don't have to watch that, they're just making me tell you cause they want to make sure a ton of people see it..!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ8tXeUDP8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FJf6opsoY
archived.moe/co/thread/77054642/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn it butters. I've missed you.

FIRST IN BUTTERS THREAD
SOUTH PARK FUCK YEAH

Butters, it's nice seeing you again. That also means a whole fucking year has past since last season. Holy fuck the time never stops.

seems early

Thanks, Comedy Central intern.

You're too damn early Butters!

Randy is going to make the new national anthem isn't he?

Yeah, probably is, but better to have the Butters thread already established than newfags attempting to make their own talkbacks.
There's at least 2 other SP threads currently going if you want to discuss the show in general without filling this one up too quick

I immediately imagined it would be the return of Lorde but anything could happen

I can't join in, Mr. Robot is on and American Horror Story is also on.

Is one of them the dedicated gay shipping thread?

Here's hoping they take a stab at BLM

No, of the two I have open one's about Stanley's Cup and the other's called "SOUTH PARK SEASON 20 PREMIER DETAILS RELEASED"

Will Bradley ever return?

meant for
, clearly

Already confirmed

Oh, I guess it's this one.

So is anyone going to watch Legends of Chamberlain Heights? I think it looks like shit.

never ever
He was cute, I will not lie
But that was so long ago
I have to imagine the only reason they remembered Lemmiwinks and brought him back was because WikiLeaks reminded them of his name

Not with that art style, I'm not
Also from the promo material I've seen it seems like it'll contain a lot of sports-related jokes and plots which always bore me as someone who is bored by sports in general

I always give the first episode a shot of whatever shitty cartoon they try to force down our throats after South Park.
I've hated every single one except Ugly Americans.

Both terrible.

Fuck Bradley

Will Leslie ever return?

>Eric playing the BLM side for personal gain.
Perfect.

It would be nice if he did. The show needs more pure boysu ravu.

Didn't she get a hole punched through her?

I hope last season wasnt just a fluke

I want more tweek x craig

It was Trey's favorite ep of last season, which makes it less likely they'll just forget about it.
Not sure how they'll continue the plot but I'm sure it will get mentioned in some fashion again, considering it had no real conclusion

There a stream up yet?

It's not on for ~2.5 hours

you know thats kind of hot

Me too, i think it could use more stuff like that in general.

But it doesnt look like they're going to forget, and they really liked the episode.

Even longer if you want to watch on TV in the west coast.

Well yeah but I think they're playing last season at the moment, was moreso just looking for a link, in case anyone had something set up ahead of time

I hope we get a Butters episode later on.

but mr. robot is garbage and american horror story is for basic bitches.

>you are now realizing their are people in this thread younger than Southpark and can post on Sup Forums

Suptv DOT org

Favorite episode of Season 8 GO

Two Days Before The Day After Tomorrow

So is South Park.

>but you don't have to watch that, they're just making me tell you cause they want to make sure a ton of people see it..!
hmm... This post seems to have someone behind it.... but I don't know who.

I'm older than South Park by about 6 months, I've been watching the show's premieres live since season 13 and have been posting on Sup Forums just as long

They're almost all great, but I'm goin with "Awesom-O" because it's a Butters ep and there's a lot of charm in its simplicity and how the best jokes all come at the expense of Cartman

either good times with weapons because
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
or up the down steroid because
youtube.com/watch?v=8oJ8tXeUDP8

It's almost 1 year older than me.

find better hobbies at your age. play a sport or modify your car or code a website or something.

What about people who are just as old?

I mostly remember and liked Awesom-O for Cartman's Adam Sandler movie ideas and, you know, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2FJf6opsoY

will there be a mega link for this episode after it airs? do people do that for this show in these threads?

Isnt PC Principle using the term "Suck it" at the end of his speech in the first episode a micro-transgression against homosexuals which marginalizes their preference for engaging in homosexual oral intercourse?

I just finished watching all of Season 19 yesterday. They never really resolved Stan and Kyle's fight in the last two episodes. Would they still kind of hate each other this episode, or did they somehow make up and forget about it?

Also, I hope Kyle wont have his gay little speech tonight.

No, it normalizes homosexual intercourse, because if he used "Suck it" in such a casual way, then it would imply that the action of a man performing oral sex on another male is something one should not be afraid of -- or rather, it is not something that is odd and unusual.

DON'T YOU SEE YOU GUYS?

But the way he uses it is in association with his speech implies it would be something people would not want to do, South Park stepping into a more progressive era is a struggle they're fighting against and that by saying suck it PC Principle implies that it is an unfavorable act to perform which oppresses the people who enjoy engaging in same sex oral intercourse.

>Mr. Robot is on and American Horror Story is also on.
Jesus fucking Christ I didn't know it was possible to have so much fucking shit taste. Holy shit.

>not watching Lucha Underground

I'VE LEARNED SOMETHING TODAY

Suck it has forceful connotation. Saying Suck It is basically raping if you do not have consent forms. And to think, you would want people to rape proud homosexuals who are stunning and brave for coming out...

You better watch those fucking microagressions. That's two weeks detention for you, Anonymous.

It's kind of like they forgot about it and they just casually make up at the end off screen.

In spite of how good last season was i still think there was some things they could handled better and that fight between them didnt really have a good resolution.

I can't believe this. Why are we sitting here arguing over nothing when we could be out crushing pussy?

>tfw South Park episodes go way too fast.

Makes 30 minutes feel like 10 minutes

When does the episode air?
I've been out of the loop for a while now.

Better than 10 minutes feeling like 30.

2 hours.

Tonight 10 EST.

If the updated sound isn't the brown noise then I will rip someones spine out.

10 PM EST.

whoa, it's back?? shit, do people ever get megas of south park? are there live CC streams? i'll have tv back tomorrowish

Thanks.

is there a stream? never been in these threads before.

I wanna fuck BUTTERS!

Me too!

worst posters

Better than Tweek and Craig posters.

kill yourself

That's a coincidence, i want to watch Stan and Kyle fuck.

is there a stream for us britfags?

Is anyone gonna stream it for anons who can't otherwise watch?

At least it's not about gross girls or anything.

No, stop asking.

G'day mate

Ah, welcome back Butters. I missed ya.

Stanley's Cup is a good episode.

I'm glad you think so. Good for you.

>the livethread after the episode revealed Leslie

>mfw PC Principal shows up tonight

>the live thread during tweek x Craig

what the fuck are you attracted to that ugly fuck pc principal?

>the livethread after PC Principal met his match with Jimmy

I still remember the /tweek x craig/ threads after that. Some of the comfiest threads I've been in, just talking about the purity that is BOYZU RAVU.

I'm hoping for a stream, too...

>Jinny BTFOing PC Principal
Always a good time.

Also
>PC Principle talking to Jimmy as if he doesn't understand basic conversation
I'm surprised Jimmy didn't call him out on it.

Yeah it was the best, everyone's minds were blown and it was just lots of posting of the SP boys. Best ever.

I reread that thread every now and then.

I wonder if Matt and Trey intended to make Mr. Garrison sound like a way cooler Trump who not only actually speaks his mind but really does get shit done.

Like fucking the president of Canada to death after sneaking into Canada by dropping into Niagra falls in a barrel.

Got a Link? I'd like to read it until the episode finally starts.

Butters is downright adorable.
While I was playing Stick of Truth I constantly had my character fart just so I could hear Butters laugh.

Here you go.
archived.moe/co/thread/77054642/