we have to find a way to make her listen edition

youtube.com/watch?v=NNY73_YcZVY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/scR5_P1KP4w
youtu.be/jV79b2FJU4k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo#Brood_parasitism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good job you massive retard

When asked at SDCC 2014 why Tysha was not mentioned as the main reason that Tyrion kills his father, Benioff and Weiss briefly and vaguely replied that there simply wasn't enough time to fit every subplot from the books into the adaptation - this despite the fact that they mentioned her at least once in every previous season. It isn't clear if they meant not enough time in Season 4, or perhaps, that they grew afraid that casual viewers might not remember the previous mentions of Tysha in past seasons, so they changed their minds at the last minute and simply cut her out (this despite the fact that a scene between Tyrion and Jaime discussing Orson Lannister and his beetles was invented for "The Mountain and the Viper" which lasted four full minutes).

Really makes you think

Arya and bran were such cute kids what the FUCK happened at

Why the fuck is Bran so autistic all of a sudden? What are his goals and motivations now, he doesn't seem to care about anything.

Delete this thread please

it's just bad d&d writing
just switch off your brain and swallow the feminist propaganda

If only she was that THICC

That's a funny way to spell "Dabid are hack writers and are too embarrassed to admit they forgot."

youtu.be/scR5_P1KP4w

What the FUCK was his problem?

can someone post >

In all honesty, though, was there ever any indication whatsoever that you will lose yourself the more you use greensight?

Even now I could carve you allluke cake
Brother Selmy liked to paint
Barristan was an artist who painted only in red

if this is the wrong pic its cuz i could only see a small thumbnail while choosing it

I miss ramsay

>be aegon
>burnt king harren and his family inside their supercastle
>burn the combined armies of the westerlands and reach including Kings Lann and Gardener
>forge a single united kingdom with your dragons

>be dany
>burn a small lannister force
>get bitched at and told to STAHP
>fail miserably because you refuse to be Aegon 2.0

What went wrong?

thanks user

this

Maybe i should get into /got/.

>>fail miserably because you refuse to be Aegon 2.0

She's doing half measures.
She won't burn Westeros in cold blood, but when she lost her first two encounters she also lost her temper and burnt the Lannister army with no prior meeting or parlay or declaration.

She's still salvageable because of her kindness, but dangerous because of her temper. Hopefully she doesn't start calling it "waking the dragon" and bragging about her birthright like Viserys.

>bragging about her birthright
That's basically the only thing she's been doing for a while.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I still like Arya. I know there are some meme stills of her but generally she looks like solid gf material.

I know a 12yo Indian/English girl that looks a lot like her and it's really cute.

>do you think she only lets Jaime fuck her doggy style when they're in the North? Because of the whole wolf thing?
Probably because they were in a hurry and Jaime couldn't canonically keep his dick in his pants anymore after weeks of being on the road and thinking that Robert would claim his marital rights.

What's his endgame?

I hope the white walkers kill everyone and that's how the show ends.

The whole fucking show they haves teased the walkers since the first god damn episode. Show me some fucking walkers you God damn kikes.

>Victarion moping because he doesn't like the colours of the tropical waters
>Ranting about bogmen
>Becoming furious because there are monkies all over his ships
>Whining to his mute whore about how shitty his brother is

Why was he cut again?

>Mirri Maz Durr will never come back to life, and sail to Westeros to save everyone from Danaerys Thotgaryean
Feels bad. Alteast she saved The Free Cities

should be accept to mad king 2.0

Literally none whatsoever, books or show or anywhere else. Which makes showfag d&d apologists insistence that this NuBran bullshit makes perfect sense and definitely didnt come out of nowhere

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

thank you uncle daynejen.

Is Sup Forums prepared for NorthKino?

It's the only way it can be redeemed

crashing the wall with no survivors

DUDE IM EVIL I FED PEOPLE TO MY DOGS

Aegon also planned his invasion for years. Unlike Daenerys, he wasn't a retard that knew nothing about Westeros.

>GRRM unironically thinks that this could happen

Nyke Daenerys Jelmāzmo hen Targārio Lentrot, hen Valyrio Uēpo ānogār iksan.

;_;

>Making The Eight
>only seven kingdoms
>there's actually 9 realms

why is Westeros so retarded?

game of manlets

He was too good for this world.

Cersei/Rhaegar is such an intriguing pairing, really. So much would be different about Westeros.

Whatever nerd

I'm fairly sure you don't count your own realm.

Because no one goes to the Iron Islands

Why the fuck would you?

>thot

you have to go back

The Night King really should build Ice crown Citadel

>HAHREHNHAL

youtu.be/jV79b2FJU4k

Are you an idiot?

THE LION QUEEN

goddamn Jaime got cucked hard here

>her father promised her that she would marry Rhaegar
Tywin BTFO

which is the bigger cuck, robert or jaime?

jaime got cucked from his own hand

Jaime probably wanted Rhaegar's dragon cock too, to be perfectly honest.

hot

To be fair, who didn't? Dude was perfect

>Ghost of Stannis: Without their master's command, the restless white walkers will become an even greater threat to this world. Control must be maintained... There must always be... a Night King
>Jon: "The weight of such a burden... it must be mine. For there is no other to—"
>Bran: "Wait!"
>Jon: "Bran!"
>Bran: "You hold a grim destiny in your hands, brother... but it is not your own."
>Bran: "The dragons' flame... sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me. Place the crown upon my head, Jon. Forevermore - I will be the jailer of the damned.
>Jon: "No brother, I cannot!"
>Bran: "Do it Jon! You and Dany have your own destiny to fulfill. This last act of service... is mine.
>Jon: "You will not be forgotten... brother."
>Bran: "I MUST be forgotten, Jon! If the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear – they must never know what was done here today."
>Bran: "Tell them only that the Night King is dead.. and that Brandon Stark died with him..."

Robert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo#Brood_parasitism

you aren't smart

Is she a mary sue?

>Denying your son Queen Cersei for some ugly brown boy looking cunt from Dorne
That was the maddest decision Aerys ever made

No, he certainly wanted Arthur Dayne's sword of the morning though

He had a lot of free time since he clearly didn't bother trying to satisfy his sisters sexually

This happened though.
>“Do you see that window, ser?” Jaime used a sword to point. “That was Raymun Darry’s bedchamber. Where King Robert slept, on our return from Winterfell. Ned Stark’s daughter had run off after her wolf savaged Joff, you’ll recall. My sister wanted the girl to lose a hand. The old penalty, for striking one of the blood royal. Robert told her she was cruel and mad. They fought for half the night . . . well, Cersei fought, and Robert drank. Past midnight, the queen summoned me inside. The king was passed out snoring on the Myrish carpet. I asked my sister if she wanted me to carry him to bed. She told me I should carry her to bed, and shrugged out of her robe. I took her on Raymun Darry’s bed after stepping over Robert. If His Grace had woken I would have killed him there and then. He would not have been the first king to die upon my sword . . . but you know that story, don’t you?” He slashed at a tree branch, shearing it in half. “As I was fucking her, Cersei cried, ‘I want.’ I thought that she meant me, but it was the Stark girl that she wanted, maimed or dead.” The things I do for love.

wew lads
e
w

I'd do 'er

If Cersei actually did that (the picture) maybe Robert would've actually loved her

Wood berry

Aerys resented the fuck out of Tywin because of how the latter was viewed. Tywin was a strong leader, liked by the people, and had Joanna as a wife, who Aerys wanted. Denying him the betrothal he wanted for his daughter was a way of getting back at him, much like putting Jaime in the Kingsguard was.

Go back to the Citadel, rat.

Too bad he only wanted to get penetrated from behind by Howland.

hot

Bobby B had a bad case of oneitis just like Jaime though.
>hot wife
>still thinks about girl who never loved you and cucked you with a Targshit

that's a hard one. robert got cucked out of a lineage, but cersei was jaime's world, and she fucked lancel, the kettleblacks, and moon boy.

a personal feud between two childhood friends was the downfall of his kingdom?

>y-you're pretty!

Bad editing I think. They seem to cut and re-arrange scenes down to he wire.
I imagine the scene with Meera leaving should have been first - she's even still wearing rags in that scene despite having been back for a while - to establish that he has gotten strange and after you can have the scene with him under the tree with Sansa be a little less out of no where.

Would the Iron Islands be safe if the White Walkers ended up winning?

no

Are the books worth a read?

no
undead dragon

yes

those poor horses. that fucking bitch

no because they'll never be finished

Only the first 3 desu, but then you'll want to read the other ones too

>reading books
Lmao

They would probably freeze them over and march there

What did he mean by this?

you better fucking read the books

>be twelve years old
>get sent after the Mountain
Edric is pretty much confirmed to be the next Sword of the Morning. Darkstar will get BTFO by this kid.