Daylight, come. Daylight, go

Daylight, come. Daylight, go.

Season 1 was perfect, Kevin was the only good part of 2+3

>not Nora and Matt
I agree with season 1 being the best though.

bumping good thread

WHAT DID THE GOAT IN THE FINALE MEAN?

season 2 was such a perfect season of television that it made it impossible for season 3 to compete. damn shame.

I enjoyed all 3 season but I have to say season 1 was the best.

I had the finale spoiled for me, but it still hit very hard emotionally.

1=2=3, this is the only show that I believe that all of the seasons are exactly equal. 1 was most consistent, 2 had the highest and lowest points, 3 was inbetween but all were excellent

Part of me at first didn't like the idea of the machine being able to send people to the other world, but the pay off was great.

Question: Would you rather be part of the 2% of the 98% that stayed?

98% for me. Fuck that other dimension.

For Nora's family it turned out alright(which makes her tragedy even more heart wrenching), for everyone else probably not so much.

Daylight come and me wan go home

I loved all the seasons. I wish they really pushed the surreal dreamlike shit in season 3 but it was still great. That poem and double Kevin scene was amazing

They were the lucky ones. Imagine all the kids and people who just died because there was nobody around to help them.

Young kids, sick and elderly. Just suddenly alone. That part with the fetus hit me hard in season 1.

It didn't

1 was still the best season but John/Matt/Patty were all amazing in the second season.

You think the machine didn't work at all? I just believed it without even considering that it didn't work.

Why did Nora hide from Kevin for all that time?

>all the cucks ITT implying Nora didn't lie

2% world would be comfy.

Not like there was much to spoil.

literally the opposite is true

For me, the strongest argument for Nora lying was the idea her family would still be in the same house after 98% of Mapleton disappeared, and the other houses were all unoccupied. I can honestly believe all of it except for that. Her story would be longer and even more fantastical if she had to track down 3 people in a world missing 98% of the population.
it also seems unlikely the scientist was able to build the device to send her home in a world where there aren't even enough pilots to fly an airplane. Assuming Nora was in the twilight world for 10 years and she spent a year just getting to her family, then spent 1-2 years finding the scientist it seems unlikely to me that he would be able to build the device in 7 years.
It's also insane to me that he wouldn't get there, realize he built a portal between worlds and not immediately build another one and start reuniting families, spreading the news and get filthy rich building thousands of the damn things as humanity gains another god damn earth to live on.

>Kevin finally comes clean and reveals his honest emotions about what happened
>Nora responds to this by making up elaborate lie and bullshitting him
This is the worst ending, I choose to believe her. More plausible than a man coming back from the dead multiple times or people just disappearing and gong nowhere.

That is a good point. Mapleton is a small town, I was thinking that most small towns would have to be abandoned in favor of more populated areas or that people would have to create new towns to gather too.

Also, would someone want to live in the house where their wife/mother vanished from? Might be too traumatic.

I imagine that the scientist that created the machine didn't try to take people back to the 98% dimension because it would be too complicated to pull off. They mentioned that if they were to do the process in one spot too long it would forcibly cause a departure.

It would be too much time/work to send 140 million people back, but I do get your argument. Have someone sent back and inform people that for a million dollars they can have their loved one back.

>it also seems unlikely the scientist was able to build the device to send her home in a world where there aren't even enough pilots to fly an airplane. Assuming Nora was in the twilight world for 10 years and she spent a year just getting to her family, then spent 1-2 years finding the scientist it seems unlikely to me that he would be able to build the device in 7 years.
It was only 7 years since the departure when she supposedly used the device in the 98% world. It wouldn't take him a year given the same manpower to build what he already had built, even with the diminished manpower I figure 7 years is a fair amount of time.
>It's also insane to me that he wouldn't get there, realize he built a portal between worlds and not immediately build another one and start reuniting families, spreading the news and get filthy rich building thousands of the damn things as humanity gains another god damn earth to live on
There was a heavy vetting process for the initial process. Why do you think that was? They only wanted people who were going to leave and stay. Nora didn't pass the test so it's implied they knew she would be unhappy there. Traveling constantly between the two worlds would mean you wouldn't be attached to either. The show is about finding people who make you happy and sticking to them, not be happy with everyone you ever knew. The scientist apparently didn't care for the cash since he made the trip before knowing its safety.

The real question is how did all of the houses and, you know, presumably all other materials exist in both worlds at once? In such a reality wouldn't every cunt be getting mown down by ghost-driven cars and have things moving around in their houses as people used them as shit?

And me want go home