murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Mine

I agree, lets do easy ones first.

not even Moore's greatest, not even his second greatest, read some more comics
I choose Love & Rockets

stop shilling

Is this picture representing X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga?

Animal Man

Yes. It might be the most famous cover from the saga. God Loves Man Kills might be better but i'd say they're equal.

So good.

Kill yourself.

Your DA is also patethic, you obviously need to get a Doctor if the only thing keeping you going is this patethic webcomic that you pay.

the only thing i liked about watchmen was the art, dr manhattan, and rorschach. everything else was shit

Tell me your 10 favorite comic series and I'll debate if you are a pleb

I dont think its the best of all time but it certainly is one of the best sci fi comics ever made.

Second part goes off the deep end but its still solid.

no

Have to admit that Flex disappointed me a bit, not because it was bad, but because it was totally different from what I imagined it would be like.

A wonderful meditation on comics, superheroes, and genre fiction in general. Also the art's good and stuff

>people who are only knowledgeable about one genre trying to pretend that they're knowledgeable about the entire medium
Wew.

One of the few comics that actually benefits from fucked continuity

One of Alan Moore's underrated works, I think

Mi negro

I want to read this, but the way that Marvel has gone into "LOL SO RANDUMB FUCK LE BOYS GIRL POWER FTW XD" territory recently, has kind of made me hesitant.

Real good non-cape shit

This, along with Black Panther, Ultimates and Daredevil(and maybe Widow & Moon Knight but I haven't read them) are honestly pretty divorced from the main Marvel-Tumblrverse

PUNISHER MAX.

You cunts.

>ennis

It's shit.

Animated series surpassed it all aspects

No OP thats contender for the most overrated comic of all time. Best comic of all time is DC: The New Frontier

I have to go with this, for taking the best elements of fun from the previous ages, and respectfully updating the genre and making it fresh again.

>Best comic of all time is DC: The New Frontier

There's nothing particularly special about NF except that it's a nostalgia-bomb. As a stand alone comic it's pretty meh.

Series or single issue?

Cuz I really like The Killing Joke.

I really think that Miracleman was Moore's best work

No joke, Vision is the best comic that Marvel or any other company is currently printing.

It's a bit of a monkey's paw since it might be draining away talent from all the other books to maintain some cosmic order or something.

advertising is against the rules user

Shut up, Boco.

Same. It was good, but pretty damn impenetrable as an actual narrative.
I'm interested in seeing how they end up using him in Young Animals.