Tfw he and his brother are morbidly obese

>tfw he and his brother are morbidly obese
>tfw almost all Americans suffer from the obesity disease
>tfw it's 1:40 AM, I'm 27, I'm enjoying a nice, big pizza right now, drinking it with Coke and I'm pretty thin
How come Europeans can handle food better than Americans? Is there some kind of biological shit going on here?
Let's have a 600 lb Life thread. I find this shit fascinating. I would honestly kill myself if I were to find myself in this kind of situation.

How often do you eat that much? How active were you today? How much fried rice do you eat?

No, there's no biological difference.

One pizza and a coke won't bring you to 600 lbs. You need 10 pizzas and 10 cokes a day for that.

>How often do you eat that much?
I eat once or twice a day, in pretty big portions.
>How active were you today?
Inactive, except for walking through the city, which could equal to like 1 or 2 km. I don't really sport.
>How much fried rice do you eat?
None, basically.

>BRING ME SOME FOOD OR I'M CALLING DA COPS

How do you respond?

Europeans (except for Brits, but they're not continentals) might eat shit but they don't eat shit the way Americans do. Their shit is much less shit, and they eat it nowhere as often. There are always exceptions, of course.
I ate McDonald's twice in one week recently after not eating it at all for ages because I didn't have time to cook and I felt so bad afterwards seriously there's no way you can sustain yourself like that

Because it's not a matter about food. Me personally when I eat unhealthy food, my body starts craving for healthy food. I feel tired and like shit if I were to eat unhealthy for two days. With these people it's like they just ignore that. When I was in a supermarket, I spotted two fat people checking out a bottle of ice tea, counting the calories for 10 minutes straight. Instead of getting off their lazy butts and getting some exercise or just walking for half an hour a day for that matter. My opinion is that people like that are just too lazy to get any exercise at all, they just stay in bed all day and do nothing but stuffing themselves with greasy food whilst ignoring the feeling of feeling like shit. That's my theory on the only way people like that can become that obese.

But how can you eat this much? Human intestines take hours upon hours to process food. How can people like this fit so much into their stomach?

>I eat once or twice a day, in pretty big portions.
People this weight eat at least 3 large meals a day, plus constant "snacks". Which to you might mean like some cheese and crackers or something in the afternoon, but to them would mean like a small meal in and of itself. Even walking around the city a bit like you do is a lot more activity than they get.

pretty true.
I was a fat teenager becaue of this habit, lost weight not by even dieting but simply switching to healthier meals and doing a little exercise once i started realising that there was a reason i never had energy.

The stomach is elastic, you can basically "train" yourself to eat larger and larger portions.

Where does this food mysticism bullshit come from? How is everyone so stupid? You'll gain weight if you consume more calories than your body uses and for the purposes of a layman, that's the whole story. The only exceptions being severe and rare disorders, but even those can't create new body mass magically.

I hate this fat fuck. Zero sympathy. He's pure fucking evil

the acid from the cola dissolves the pizza faster duh.

Would you?

>posting on Sup Forums past the age of 25

They abuse on the sugar, they even put sugar on their bread. Everything has more sugar and bigger portions. Also anglos eat breakfasts the size of lunches. Over time they get fatter and the stomatch dilates. When i was dyel i could barely eat 2000 calories per day, now if im not careful i could stuff 4000 calories down no problem.

She was fat before

The capacity was gradually built up over the years.

I know plenty of guys who weighed in at around 200 kg. Most of them drank 7 liters of coca-cola every day.
When they stopped eating/drinking carbohydrates they lost weight and became normal again.

>but hurr, a calorie is a calorie, don't matter what you eat
Yes, it does. These people get their cravings and hunger triggered by carbs. Less carbs means less cravings. Helping them to adapt a better lifestyle.

Because a typical American gets home delivery and eat 3 times more, while Europeans typically walk to pick up fast food

That's impressive. I would just to show her that losing weight is the way to go. Doesn't look horrible either.

When people say a calorie is a calorie, they aren't talking about the psychological aspect of eating, you dumbass. Just the raw numbers.

Euros burn a lot of calories obsessing over Americans all day.

Nice comeback, but you're still a fatty

The problem isn't a USA vs Europ culture thing

The USA switched to High Fructose Corn Syrup as a cheaper sweetener, which is fattening as fuck but doesn't fill you up at all.

Nice projection, lardass

Yes, I know that's what they are trying to say. It's still a pretty stupid fucking thing to say since everyone knows it already.

I drank 4 on average for a couple probably like 4+ years. I did not gain any weight.

She probably has a lot of stretched skin hanging off her. You can kind of see it on her elbow.

What's that on his leg? How coud he pee without wetting his fatroll?

Have you seen the show? These "people" piss and shit all over themselves and have their family or caretaker clean it up for them.

Does this show ever display just how much food one of these people eat in a day? Usually it's just one meal or something but clearly the have to be eating nearly constantly to be gaining 100 lbs in a month or two.

To add to this, rejected (malformed) skittles are mixed with cattle feed to fatten the cows up. It's the most effective fattening agent ever discovered.

Her body is probably totally fucked up and even with skin surgery the scars would be intense. It's crazy how you can gain so much weight you fuck yourself up permanently.

That said, she looks really good in the after photo, very attractive face. Hope she keeps losing weight and staying healthy.

eurofag here,

whomever i talked to who's been in the states says that basically all of the food there is noticably sweeter and that the fruit/veggies taste like shit

Get /fit/ buddy

A lot of these shows are shot over a long course of time, where the camera crew won't be there every day. I'm guessing a lot of people on them hold back a bit when the cameras are there and then revert to normal when they leave. But the guy in OP's pic was pretty blatant about just eating a ton of shit all the time and didn't care.

People react differently to overeating. Studies have been about this.

Some bodies use the extra calories to build up fat.
Some use it to build muscles.
Some use it to raise base body temperature slighty.

We all have this one friend who don't get fat no matter how much he eats, he also has problems gaining muscle mass.

heh really? Skittles are my favourite snack, the fact I only have a packet once every month or two is probably why i'm not obese yet.

There's a time when i depressed and tried to eat one big pizza only to puke it all 10 minutes land, i still can't understand how people can it that much

It's pretty annoying reading all the pop makes you fat sugar tax shills when I've always been under weight.

>tfw he's probably not a virgin but I will die a virgin

Unlike American health standards we have much stricter regulations on our food, which encourage smaller portions, less salt/oil/grease in food, proper hygiene and no artificial shit. We don't wash our chicken in chlorine, for instance, to cover up the traces of ketamine, fecal matter and god knows what other chemicals Americans contaminate their food with.

Not all who feast on sugar are fat, but all who are fat feast on sugar.

Anytime I order pizza I usually just bitch out and buy a small and can't even finish that, also doesn't help I order breadsticks which I seem to enjoy more. I have more of a problem gaining any weight than being overweight and loosing it
>t. sticknigger

wow thats deep man.

>It's pretty annoying reading all the pop makes you fat sugar tax shills when I've always been under weight.
How old are you? Shit changes when you get in your late 20s/30s. I used to eat like a fiend until I hit 28 or so and started gaining weight.

Not to mention you can be diabetic and skinny or skinny-fat.

CALL THE COPS, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

>I would honestly kill myself if I were to find myself in this kinda situation
Honestly, if he wasn't so morbidly obese he probably would. To much of a hassle now

He looks so majestic is this pic
He looks so powerful, looking down on us, like a king
He is all like, come peasant, what do you want? a slice of pizza? no, you can't

It was more like "IF YOU TAKE THE CHARITY TV AWAY FROM ME, I'M CALLING THE COPS WHILE I BROWSE Sup Forums ON MY iTOUCH"

>Poo is poo
t. Dietician

What kind of shits do people this fat take?

>tfw I'm that friend

the kind where they don't even bother getting up to take them

Better go back to /fit/, you're dyel as fuck brah.