You live in a country

>you live in a country
>your most beta/disgusting fetish
The thought of findom turns me on
There's something so fucking alluring about a woman taking advantage of your weakness and slowly getting you addicted to giving her money with nothing but pure humiliation in return

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice try putler

Do you like mämmi?

FINancial DOMination, AAAAARGH

When I was a teen I always dreamed about being abused by the elder girls of my family, some king of femdom sex with my cousins

I'm too much of a jew for that, so I'd better stick to hugs and h-handholding.

Lithuania
male:mind break I guess but its kind of part of femdom desu

I want to be face fucked by a hyena girl

Very nice

handholding

Facesitting. I'm not even into BDSM of any sorts, I just consider it the best possible way to appreciate a great ass - all of your senses being consumed by it's embrace.

Ugh, I a qt girl to sit on me while she mocks me for being a dicklet...

>sit on me
Yes
>mocking
No

Absent father?

>findom
Probably most retarded "fetish" i have ever seen.

>Finnfag
>Getting dominated by a cute girl, licking her feet, having her sit on my face, teasing me and some beating

Not into cuckshit. I just want to have a cutie bulli me. I assume this is enough for your profiling folder?

No, but we never talked much, my mom, grandparents, aunt and sis taught me everything I know
Why do you think those things are related?

>Catalonia
>I'm not sure about it, but perhaps being facefucked by a twink.

no homo

Then I feel sorry for your dad that he's sired a runt like you. How do you justify being such a disappointment? You should apologise to him desu

flag
futa [spoiler]on male[/spoiler]

Flag
Getting my ass pounded by a futa and becoming her bitch

I like futas on big tough manly high-test men
why there are so few hentai on this particular fetish ?

Holding hands, having consensual sex with a woman you love, raising beautiful children together in the house you bought, growing old together, spending your golden years with your grandchildren

Sick bastard

>golden years

You into watersports?

You need to go to psychiatrist, dude.

pervert

I'd let Áirisu do things to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=lkTqOf8SeLE

I dunno, I just really want my head to be in between some nice, soft woman thighs while getting scalp massage.

So basically marriage?

Trap x Femdom x Bondage x Forced orgasms

flag
brother-sister incest of course. I`ve got a half-blooded sister in another city, who probably doesn`t even know about me. She must be 7 or 8 yo now.
So when she`ll be 16 i`m planning to find her and pick her up. Hope, she`ll become qt.

my ancestor :)

>No twink who wants to force his penis into my mouth