What's the most annoying recurring type of thread on Sup Forums that's not a general?

What's the most annoying recurring type of thread on Sup Forums that's not a general?

This kind, you fucking faggot.

>he doesn't think this soulless obvious Hollywood cash grab capeshit movie is the greatest thing of all time

LMAO virgin alert!

> what did they mean by that?

>What did he mean by this threads
It was never funny nor will it ever be, they can't be reported fast enough

I'd say the Joker rape ones but those have died down a lot, fortunately.

>it's a meta thread
But for real, I hate the blatant Sup Forums bait threads. Like, accuse me of being a SJW all you want, but when threads are simply "Would the Punisher kill Trayvon Martin? What about Michael Brown?" or "How would the Justice League deal with BLM?," then it's very obvious that the OP means to rile up both Sup Forumsmblr and Sup Forums. But what I hate the most is that these threads always, without a doubt, get 400 replies within the first hour, yet actual threads discussing Sup Forums content only get, what, a tenth of that amount in the same time?

>it's a SU thread
>it's a pol v tumblr bait thread
>it's a calarts thread
>it's a numarvel thread
>it's a capeshit bait thread

>it's a Sup Forums thread

Spongebob quote threads, or threads pertaining to it

Capeshit movie threads

Spongebob threads that are basically (you) machines.
MCU vs. DCEU
Threads with the filename "image."
Gumball threads that devolve into waifu or /ss/ posting. Another complaint is the Penny bump poster and the guy who thinks Gumball is the saving grace of western animation.

live action cape movies or tv shows threads that by all accounts should belong on Sup Forums or in their own board

or

reacting (positively or negatively) to common tropes in cartoons

Repetitive shit. Nothing new happens in Avatar/Korra threads.

General threads with circlejerking for the same stuff. Especially if the show is over.

Gravity Falls, Loud House, etc. threads that devolve to /ss/ which is every thread.

Trope threads.

I don't even know why I come here anymore.

The only reason to come here is Wednesday morning storytimes

>"Describe your life with a Sup Forums related image"
>Everyone posting "boo hoo I'm so sad" pics
>It's one of those threads where everyone wants to post theirs, but no one wants to comment on the others

filename threads

you guys suck, just leave it to Sup Forums

Gravity Falls threads that turn into shipwar/waifu/ALEX IS A HACK threads. I liked the show and I understand it had some flaws, but damn does it piss me off we can't discuss it anymore.

The terrifyingly autistic Fairly Odd Parents threads. Jesus, it's nothing but /ss/ and loli.

>can we all agree
>now that the dust has settled
>crying about how bad a show got seven hundred years ago but still watching
>this book is the best/i think it's awful/why are you reading it if you think it's awful it's clearly the best/no i think/WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

you know

basic bitches

swear on moot's grave we used to have great ones, and then there was a period of great autism in the board in which anything funny was driven from those threads