And this year's Oscar goes to

And this year's Oscar goes to....

Detroit

Some nigga shit, probably a movie about a nigga tranny.

The Dark Tower

spielberg

Me! I won all of them!

Pusy

WTF WHY ARE THERE NO BLACK PEOPLE OMG RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I haven't seen a single new movie this year. Everything seems like a bunch of bullshit. Where do you go when storytellers are totally bereft of stories? Time to start going through the backlog of good books, I suppose.

Dougie Jones

Dunkirk

Nolan goes up on stage amidst boos and jeers

"Fuck Niggers and women. White Power!"

The feed immediately cuts off and Twitter explodes

watching movies is not a requirement with ampas members, remember how 12 years slave won with members not watching it

You!

LONG overdue.

you already know it

Dunkirk will almost definitely not win Best Picture or Actor, but it will win in most of the technical categories like Production Design, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, Film Editing and Cinematography.
It will be the Fury Road of 2017 in terms of the sweeping the technical Oscars.

>2017
>still watching movies

enjoy being sheep goyim

BAAAH BAAAAAAAAAH

where can I watch this? two of my favorite actors

In the cinema. When there's a rip, be sure to tell me tho.

Something about black gay muslim trannies resisting Donald Drumpf

your mom

Some movie with Niggers or something

this

I said fucking tell me where I can find a rip. Don't make me find you, Jamal.

dunkirk or detroit

hey calm down autismo, I looked earlier and didn't find one

Rate my predictions

Best Picture
Wonder Woman and Get Out will for sure be nominated.

Wonder Woman will be nominated for best director for the sole purpose of it being a female.

I'm not certain what Oscar bait movie about black people being oppressed or black people being gay is coming out from until the end of 2017, but if I imagine if there is one of those, it will get nominated and probably win, because American politics.

Sweetness in the Belly.
You aren't racist are you? Vote for the tolerant movie about a white woman who gets knocked up abroad.

Out fo the movies released so far, The Beguiled is the only I can picture even being nominated for an award (serious award, not best make-up or sound effects)

I SAID DON'T MAKE ME FIND YOU.
YOU BETTER FIND A 4K YIFY RIP FAST.

Just like most years, no one will even know that movie exists until some time in November.

Planet of the Apes

>888
gib attention

Watched this this evening. Pretty good but the party scene with the pretentious guy talking for ages ruined a lot of it. His dialogue was fucking dumb, I hope the director gets someone else to write his scripts next time.

jesus christ I thought this was a dumb meme but this shit is real

It's only a meme because we could honestly believe it would happen.

Best Everything