Scientists land on alien planet...

>scientists land on alien planet, do basic analysis of atmosphere and then walk out of the lander like they just arrived on vacation
>shithead steps into alien spore sac thingy without noticing
>dumb fuck retard literally sticks his nose in an alien spore sacs which cums in his face and he either doesnt notice or thinks its no biggie

Stopped watching. What did I miss ?

Other urls found in this thread:

alien-covenant.com/news/fox-reportedly-looking-reboot-alien-franchise-with-new-timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're fucking retarded, they clearly say that all vitals on that planet were better than the one they were heading to before they made a decision to descend on it. fuckin normies

Albino xenomorphs kill some crew and then a regular xeonomorph kills some more

even with the 22nd century technology it's very stupid to just go outside without any protection.

ffs even prometheus got that right

>dumb fuck retard literally sticks his nose in an alien spore sacs which cums in his face and he either doesnt notice or thinks its no biggie
DUDE LOOK AT THESE WEIRD ALIEN BERRIES BRO

Covenant was like watching a Jackass episode.

Women slipping on the same banana peel twice. You can turn it off after that point since it's all downhill from there

Qt lead female and cool drama between androids. Everything else was gay though.

>gay colonists

Glad to see a certificate space colonist like OP, please tell me more about you standard procedures.

and you alone on Earth forever.

>landing without respirators on a world that has a 100% probability of having bacteria and viruses you have no immunity whatsoever against
Mush've been one of those "special" colonies

>Covenant was like watching a Jackass episode.
Accurate.
>>gay colonists
By that point actual procreation was irrelevant to starting colonies, all they need are couples to start families. They had fetal humans in cryo for pete's sake. Stop being obsessed with gay people you virgin.

The part that just pissed me off was that David supposedly created modern xenos to be 'perfect organisms' when bloodbursters were obviously more lethal or how dumb the Engineers (I'm still hoping those weren't Engineers) were. I mean we can tell when an unidentified craft enters foreign airspace but this super advanced race couldn't tell that their ship was from a ancient ruined world and being piloted by an alien? You can't even argue that they weren't expecting any enemies because they're canonically at war with the Yautja - a race plenty advanced enough to hijack a ship.

Hopefully the Prometheus franchise will be better.

They were the security team, you dingus.

>run simulations on their planet which is light years away
>no idea what kind of life and vegetation exist on the planet
>dont bring any environmental suits
>so sure of them selves they allow couples to have high ranking positions on the ship

It's pretty sad that the only thing that keeps the plot moving is the stupidity of the characters. from the whole, 'hey, lets touch down a few miles away form the signal and walk on a potentially hostile planet' instead of doing a quick flyby to check the situation'. to, 'lets split up' and 'casually enter A FUCKING ALIEN SPACESHIP without setting up a perimeter or communicating to your ship'. not to mention, 'hey lets touch anything'.

also the fucking slapstick with two people slipping on blood in five minutes and 'lets trust the creepy robot who dissects everything and talks to monsters'.

they even thought its somehow a good idea to put fucking couples on board the ship. there is a reason why relationships in the military are a no go - they cloud your fucking judgement.

Yea, that's why fox is going to reboot the franchise again.

>they're canonically at war with the Yautja

is this come comics bullshit?

They abandoned everything good in Prometheus and increased the bad 10-fold.

I was hoping they'd show the damage the baby albino xenomorph did to the first girl who slipped, would've been nice to see all the cuts or what was left of her face

There were no real "scientists" in this movie

Atleast read the complete article, dipshit.

Fox gonna reboot the franchise after thelas Ridley's movie.

alien-covenant.com/news/fox-reportedly-looking-reboot-alien-franchise-with-new-timeline

WHERE IS HIS HELMET, HE IS IN DANGER!!!

Lives on planet with jedi master
>worried about helmet

That, is why you fail

okay, then...... WHERE IS HIS CONDOM, HE IS IN DANGER!!!

oh look the poor retarded rented another movie.

>ffs even prometheus got that right

This

One of the biggest complaints for Prometheus was them taking off their helmets BUT AT LEAST THEY HAD HELMETS.

Lmao 3 years later and they're even dumber

yeah

>ffs even prometheus got that right
By removing their helmets the second they detected enough oxygen to breathe? They wouldn't have worn them at all if the surface air was breathable.

The criticisms these films get are always so stupid, I'm sure you must all be pretending to be retarded.

THIS.

Pretty much.

All I wanted was a weird movie where Noomi Rapace and David's head met an alien species and some of the questions from Prometheus would be answered.

They fucked everything up and Ridley Scott should forever be known as "the guy who managed to fuck up something that was disappointing already"

Yo the air seems okay bro

> I'm a scientist aboard an interstellar colony mission

I'm sure he care about your comment.

How'd she even give him a body anyway? Do they have spare robot parts laying around on that Engineer ship?

>get in direct contact with an alien ecosystem that could carry a disease capable of wiping out your entire civilization

no user, you are the retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeMVrnYNwus

I'm not watching some vid. Just tell me.

>hey, android killing everyone, is this alien egg safe I think it will kill me
>no dude it's safe :^)
>oh ok
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>Shaw repaired David and took care of him
>he repaid her with a chestburster

Fuck David and fuck synthetic people

That's racist you piece of fleshy shit.

actually 10 years later

How did David make his arm look exactly like it would if alien acid tore through it?

Or did no one fucking check his arm, the mkst obvious indicator if he pullled the ol switcheroo.