Glynis said you were a cartoonist

Glynis said you were a cartoonist

I literally just watched this fucking movie

>dat stare

watched this in the last week.

Am I the only one who started autistically researching Zodiac after finishing the film?

yes, i just enjoyed the movie.

Chloe Sevigny is this weird cute girl like Kristen Schaal

>Hurdy Gurdy Man starts playing

I found it strange that they made everyone apart from Jake look like they were from the 60s/70s
They could have given him a moptop at least

Zodiac is one of the best movies of the 2000s

if you disagree k y s

Freeze! Im taking over this thread

they look nothing alike and chloe is hot

>Kristen Schaal
does she have bj pics?

oldfag here, I read Graysmith's book in high school long before the movie came out.

I did a little bit. It's a fascinating story.

the guy survived right? did he bring up the montana prison thing to the cops?

>nnng uhhh nnnnnggghhh aaaahhhh
>[autistic screeching]

The guy that survived was the kid who was shot in the first scene... I was confused about that myself for a while. I originally came to the conclusion you did

Such a great film, and funnily enough Chloe Sevigny is far hotter in it than she is when she's meant to seem sexy in her heroin pixie roles.

Bryan Hartnell also survived, dumbass

Not every person who lived in the 1970s dressed like a 70s cartoon character with bell bottoms and leisure suit. Most modern films don't understand that and go way overboard with the contemporary look. I appreciated Zodiac showing some restraint with Gyllenhal's appearance.

This is Robert Graysmith when he worked at the Chronicle

Nerd

>tfw no other movies like zodiac to watch

so hes the guy they brought in to listen to the radio call in program to make the id

the guy at the end is the kid that was shot with the girl in the car at the start

there's a kimchi version

This is Jordan Belfort. Does Leo look anything like the guy? No one gives a shit if the actor can deliver the character.

I'm not talking about physical appearance moron.
Ruffalo doesn't look like Toschi but they still gave him the same period appropriate hairstyle.
And another thing that was really jarring was how Jake apparently didn't age a single day in 14 years.

Is it really autistic screeching if you are being stabbed to death?

Jake hasn't really aged a day in real life

Nice reverse psychology, Maggie

Why does this seem so erotic to me

>tfw you've unmasked me and i have to fly away on my podracer
reee

Stabbings are very sexual in nature, combined with the submission and androgenic symbols in the scene it is no doubt intentional.

She was hot

man jordans wife was sooo ugly compared to margot robie like wtf donnies wife was way hotter

>Vincent said you sucked his dick for a movie role, then sucked it again in the movie

>tfw rewatching Zodiac but you can't sleep at all so you end up listening to Hurdy Gurdy Man on repeat while extensively researching the case until the morning

Just watched this earlier today and am now craving something else like it to watch. Was looking at some Korean films too but not really sure what to pick for the night, really thought this was great though.

is this the most violent scene for a 15s (UK) R (US) ?

I mean, it's not exactly graphic. but you really feel the knife sink into the skin.

can anyone try to top it?

Who else became obsessed with Hurdy Gurdy man for a short bit after watching Zodiac? Song is absorbing, lads

kek

>irl jordan belfort is a swarthy jew who defrauded millions
>hollywood jordan belfort is a blonde aryan

this is making me think

Watched last night, forgot how long it is. Still a good movie though

>>hollywood jordan belfort is a blonde aryan
He had black hair in the movie though

It's a pretty hypnotising song, the guitar solo is brilliant.

did anyone else find that scene when he's in that guys basement scary as fuck? one of the few times in movies that my heart was racing

when people think leo dicaprio they think blonde

everyone did

She looks like she would draw crude cartoons of Trump as political satire. Fucking bitch.