Leave him alone

Aidan Gillen is genuinely a good actor and portrays his role exceptionally on this show.
>but muhhh acent!
What? His accent has been laser consistent on the show. The fuck are you people on about?

Any problems with his character are due to the hack writers, not the actor himself.

Harrenhall

Noone has problem with Aidan, he's quite good. He's revered here as a deity.

>He's revered here as a deity.
it's all in jest you fucking newfag

Go to bed, Aiden.
I hope you get a big rest for you.

Maybe initially, but the joke has taken on a life of its own. People worship CIA here.

AND

CHAOSH

Get this hothead out of here

>Aidan Gillen is genuinely a good actor

Don't know about that. This and BANE are the only things I've seen him in.

>portrays his role exceptionally on this show

Oh fuck off. He's one of the worst. Littlefinger is a charismatic guy in the book and you can't tell his truly evil while in the show he's a fucking james bond villain. It's laughable how obviously evil and cartoonish he is all the time. It's offensive to the intelligence of the viewer to think nobody would notice THAT guy is up to something.

He looks exactly like littlefinger but he doesn't play the actual character.

He's not a good actor, it is literally impossible for him to not over act.

Still fun to watch.

All these plebs shitting on /ourguy/ Aidan has never seen The Wire.

People bitch about CIA? I love the guy. I think he's great.

I zuppozzz

Go watch The Wire.

Sounds like you're the newfag

>Oh fuck off. He's one of the worst. Littlefinger is a charismatic guy in the book and you can't tell his truly evil while in the show he's a fucking james bond villain. It's laughable how obviously evil and cartoonish he is all the time. It's offensive to the intelligence of the viewer to think nobody would notice THAT guy is up to something.
That's the fault of the writers more than Gillen's. In the books he'd discrete, in the show he's constantly making stupid jabs and witticisms that serve no purpose other than to antagonize powerful people, like when he basically told Cersei he knew she was fucking her brother to her face, which Littlefinger would never do as his entire modus operandi is to appear inoffensive and not to arouse suspicion and enmity.

Harrenhal was all I ever wanted, they took it from me and all the schemes in the seven kingdoms could not fill the void

he really does nail this role perfectly, wasn't there an article a while back complimenting his accent? Like out of all the characters he nails the accent from the area that he's from in the Vale.

CIA has logged this comment and you are now on a list

wtf no we worship big guy

But the strange thing is that his voice was good in S1 and some of S2

After those seasons he started doing a different/worse voice.

why is this?

shave me shansha

Two more episodes. What are the odds that he'll quip to Arya before he's killed?

You can always spot a newfag when they call someone else a newfag.