What song is she bopping to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw
youtu.be/2qgsebueN-o
youtube.com/watch?v=RMSqP7w9jv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably Ricegum like everybody else

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw

It's strange that this incredibly cute girl who is literally a genius (graduated university at the age of 16) decided to become an actress. She is a terrible actress. She's hot, she's smart, but she can't act for shit. She would be successful at almost anything else.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUU JESUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

Saria's Song

Seems like she has no interest in acting and its simply a means to an end for her. Basically she's pulling a Steve McQueen

GET SO FUCKIN DARK IN HERE

Brotherman Bill

I watched the first episode of that vampire TV show she is in and she really is a horrible actress.

This.
youtu.be/2qgsebueN-o

I feel the same way about Rachel Nichols

who is this semen demon?

who is this person?

who is this?

Katherine McNamara.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMSqP7w9jv0

Very cute, terrible actress.

>really smart
>loves to read
>loves to bake

ultimate waifu

Chubcus Wasluppo.

my nigga

>bopping

thanks user
I'm going to touch myself now

After someone finally linked her name I could look her up..

>While growing up, McNamara was an advanced student in certain subjects, resulting in her being part-homeschooled; she received her high school diploma at age 14.[5] At age 17, McNamara graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Drexel University, completing much of her course work online

Wow it's fucking nothing. If it was a real degree maybe, but as a business admin graduate myself it's fucking nothing lol.

>children made this guy a millionare
FUCK OFF YOUTUBE

She is a reverse butterface.

She has a beautiful face, but her body is nothing to look at.