Only countries with atleast 1150 years of history can post here

Only countries with atleast 1150 years of history can post here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermenegildo_Gutiérrez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vímara_Peres
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8600 years

>western catalunya
>country

You mean southern Galicia right?

basically considering galicians and asturians liberated northern portugal from muslims and populated it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermenegildo_Gutiérrez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vímara_Peres

No, the basis for comparison is that they are both Castille's bitch

i am greek

Does HRE count as Germany?

Step aside, kids

>portugal
>western catalunya
we wuz truly great

But Portugal has only 875 years of history.

genetically I'm still somewhat native iberian so WE WUZ

Is 1136 OK?

>Forgetting about the county of Portugal
Kys

1052 years is good enough r-right guise?

he asked for actual countries with real history

u mad?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kievan_Rus'

I'm a native american. Does that count?

> they are both Castille's bitch
Just wait

Kievan Patriarch moved to Novgorod and afterwards to Moscow. Russia is real descendant of Kievan Rus'.

Did they have their own county?

No, we were cultural puppets of Austria during that time anyway

It was the First Reich though

Kievan Rus` was found before becoming Christian. So there are no relationts between patriarch and inheritance.

It wasn't a country though

Step up cunts, Britain coming through

And germans,english and french so what is your point
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Lisbon

>"Some of the crusaders set sail and continued to the Holy Land.[13] However, most of the crusaders settled in the newly captured city, thus boosting the number of Christian supporters in Iberia. Gilbert of Hastings was elected bishop marking the beginning of the historic relationship between England and Portugal which would later form the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance. "

>marking the beginning of the historic relationship between England and Portugal which would later form the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance. "

I am egyptian.

Do tribes count

The point is that you don’t speak german or english but a language brought by those warlords.

Go home

And btw, alfonso i is like two centuries after asturians expelled muslims from northern portugal and he was half castilian anyway, not a single drop of local blood ran through his veins

No. I want to leave KSA but i don't want to go to Egypt either.

Sup lads

You are welcome here if you are cute girl (male)

Sry fren, I am not very effeminate. Although I like cocks desu.

>Although I like cocks desu.
Good enough

:(

I don't think we speak galician.Also tell me a galician that speaks without castillian accent.

Now fuck off with your arabized accent and your retarded lisp

You can LARP as us lad

PFFFT HAHAHAHAHAH

thanks user :)

>u mad?
Are you?Why are you linking your meme tribes when Russia wasn't Russia before the 14th century.That would like me memeing with the Bulgarian tribes from 3th century AD.Escape from your delusions.Russia is a relatively young nation.

this, the portugueses are the only iberians that can put the castilians in their place.
Juan I de Castilla was a mistake, Portugal was an ally or at least neutral (better than enemy) in most of the castilian civil wars.
t. castilian

>a moortuguese calling anyone arabized

your country is such a shithole that 25% of moortuguese live abroad and of course galicians don't speak anymore like retards, after all they were castrated by the monarch kings and they should be grateful (although they still sound slow)

Kievan Rus was very different thin than Russia tho?

What the fuck am I reading

>Although I like cocks desu.
Jesus lad, you sure you're not getting stoned tomorrow?

not that user, but castillian has a weird lisp-like sound on "s", that is not present in galician, asturian or catalan (and not on portuguese either)

vikings and indians

People seem to think that if two completely different things share a similar name that means they are the same thing, like people confusing the principality of moscow for kievan rus.

Very strange.

Mexico is a son of Spain
does it count?

>posts a map
>can´t even understand what posts

That's caucasoid - berber, from the neolithic, 3% - 6% maximum in all iberian peninsula. It has nothing to do with the moors you gypso retard. Only eupedia meme maps to call that "african"

Yeah, Im aware about the lisp thing, I was referring to his Galician remark. Wasn't there a Galician-Portuguese language which developed into Galician and Portuguese which could get referred as very developed dialects instead of two very separate languages? Aren't those two languages closer than Spanish and Portuguese? Not trying to be ignorant here

t. Sitting in a train and my web browser is not working for some reason so I can't look shit up, but I can shitpost instead

galician-portuguese/old-portuguese diverged when the regions got separated.The galicians got accastillianated and they mostly lost our accent.

Thanks for the info lad, I should look into Iberian history more, I don't know that much about it. Can you recommend me some books or other pointers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luzia_Woman

Sorry dad, but you are a lil' shit compared to us!

yes and no.
yes both languages have the same origin, which is clearly diferent from castillian, but not so much from asturian (romance language continuum). But no in the sense galician is poorly defined/ambiguous and is, for the lack of a better term, more of a political slingshot than anything else. Galicians speak weird spanish (Vigo and La Coruña speak normal castilllian), and understand portuguese when both parties cooperate (or if they are used to us like in Vigo)

the kingdom iof norway is 5 years off at being 1150 years old
feels bad man