Why are there no smart people supporting Trump? Literally all mathematicians support Hillary...

Why are there no smart people supporting Trump? Literally all mathematicians support Hillary. Is Trump just exploiting people's stupidity?

>mathematicians

why would someone whose job is recognizing patterns understand anything about politics and critical thinking? do you seriously not understand the difference between right brain and left brain thinking?

right, then you're going to say people in other fields don't support Trump. great, people who are rich and indoctrinated don't support someone who wants to help the lower classes. what a fucking shocker.

before shills bump your thread, just know, australia wanted it to die

wtf i'm switching major to geology now

>be even moderately well off

>dont have to deal with shitskins

>look down on poor/average people from your gated, all white community, and shame them for hating the people they actually have to deal with

they expect more money from a blue government
same as how the oil industry is red
I don't think a geologist is dumber than a mathematician, they just want to keep their jobs and vote accordingly
Stop making this shit thread you nigger

>I don't think a geologist is dumber than a mathematician

The globalist open-borders policies of Hilary benefit the upper-middle class, while the protectionism of Trump benefits the working class. Both classes are voting more or less rationally according to their self-interest.

Of course, he's probably going to turn right around and do the complete opposite of what he promises, but hey, a 90% chance of damnation is better than certainty, right?

One thing is sure though, you're dumber than a brick

Because he appeals to the lowest common denominator.... Sup Forums

Thanks for the help dumbass.

good, the lowest common denominator need help the most. don't they, you lefty faggot?

Which is why voting blue is in their best interest in a post globalized economy

Wait just one second, I saw this yesterday at the same time. You better not be a paid shill OP

Same reason why Scott Adams """endorsed""" Hillary.

To not ruin his life by having libtards harassing them constantly.

idiot stem meme kids with tens of thousands in debt want to vote for free shit and college debt forgiveness

what a surprise!

This really activated my almonds.

I'm an applied math major at a top 5 program and I'm voting for Trump. Only reasoning I can think of for this chart is that they:
1. Polled students fresh out of college, who of course are more likely to be liberal.
2. Math is theoretical, pure mathematicians think theoretically, and liberal policies only work in theory.
But let me tell you, a lot of math majors are some of the dumbest smart people you'll ever meet. Absolutely no common sense and they lack all critical thinking. There are a few based ones though that are normal, social, cool people, and I think a majority of these types of people will fall into the red category for math majors.

>2. Math is theoretical, pure mathematicians think theoretically, and liberal policies only work in theory.

Kek

>Astrophysicists
Physicist here. Those guys are all Autistic weirdos.

Trump 2016

Only thing your post shows is that society is built to accommodate dumb people which makes smart people seem weird and autistic, and a Trump presidency would potentially make that worse.

Hillary: more smart people
Trump: more dumb fucks

You're right, society is built to accommodate dumb people. But that's perpetuated by a liberal government that incentivizes not getting a job by handing out welfare to people who don't feel like working, and subsidizing useless liberal arts degree programs that hold no value in our society. A Trump presidency would bring back somewhat of a "natural selection", weeding out the shit stains in our country and rewarding those who work hard and do well. A meritocracy.

Hillary: more smart people
Trump: more dumb fucks

Rules for Radicals

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

thanks for correcting the record

>math
>recognizing patterns
thanks for the giggle m8

Can I get a source for that?

Also, it looks like if you averaged out all of these percentages, it would be heavily skewed in favor of democrats in comparison to the pew polls or something of that nature.

>mathematicians

Gee why would people that work in education not vote republican gee golly i don't know man confusing

>"smart"
>"people"

Or maybe it's the fact that mathematics isn't an applied science like engineering so these people all work in education (Trump and republicans especially aren't too keen on funneling taxes to education)

Because the entire world stage is rigged aganst Trump to destroy the US economy

I agree with this if we're talking about pure math due to its theoretical nature and lack of practical application. One of my lower division math professors was an absolute nu male.

Let ensure the future of the Democratic Party, Hillary should suggest an IQ test with a 100 cutoff for any prospective immigrant.

Academia is hell. If you don't pretend to be a libtard, say goodbye to those sweet research grants.

IQ tests are fucking garbage, especially those that just use pattern recognition
t. 135 IQ according to mensa

Mathematician checking in. (Combinatorialist)

I support Trump over the (Rod)hambeast any day. Shame I can't vote in the US.

Amerifags need to get the commies off their university campuses.

Because only dumb people fall for his rethoric.

smart person checking in. Trump it is but it could be a lot better....

hey
I'm the most intelligent person in the World, trust me, I will vote for Trump
You might have noticed I'm French and you might think that French nationals can't vote in the US: you're wrong
As the most intelligent person in the World, trust me, I can vote everwhere I want, trust me.

I didn't realize so many blacks and beaners were mathematicians.

Thanks for correcting the record!