Post webms

Post webms.

ahhh aahhh aaahhh

WHY NO SOUND

Anything?

Rest in peace, brother.

He seemed healthy, why did he die again?

Bane?

i love that man

I'M ANGRY

filtered water!

I HAD ENOUGH OF THESE PEOPLE

venezuela?

Nah, my guess is spain.

yurop aka africa

>fighting globalism by buying cheaply made Chinese trash toys

ROF L

He probably buys the water filters he resells from china. Nigga is just making a quick buck off some retards, can't blame him

he's said on record that he thinks doing it that way is better than just begging for donations, because at least people actually end up with something tangible.

that's just humble bragging PR bullshit but whatever, he'd make way less money from donations than what he makes from all that shit he sells to retards and bunker faggots

Why do you think? .....

>autism walk

pleasantly surprised

but he does beg for donations you mongoloid.

I think he criticised Hillary Clinton shortly before he died.

Who has the Ridley Hamburger webm?

That guy on the left is one of the guys who invented photoshop. It's fair to say that this cunt ruined 20 years worth of movies. Those fucking nerds are the worst. THE WORST.

this is fucking hilarious

>WE'RE THE GOOD GUYS

omg i feel sick

What is this fallacy called?

Bane never said yes

I hope he's merely stoned

Not enough people watch the Americans.

i'm not Sup Forums but this shit actually pisses me off. These aren't woman and children flleing war to refuge, these are young men, probably with a selfish criminal mentality that rather than fight for their homes and families are running to take advantage of more favourable countries.

HAHSHSHSHSHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

What was the point of the spears

Holy shit.

BRAAAAAPPP

how the fuck does this get greenlit? i'm not sure what triggers me more, the fact that the shield wall is completely pointless or that the elves will get impaled by the spears of their allies with a slight nudge from the orcs

Look at this .

so glad that bitch didnt win

>people think idiots in Alien movies equal bad characters when shit like this happens in real life

Can someone give me context about this scene and why he's standing like an autist by the window? I've never seen this documentary.

>shield wall
that is the thing, you obviously do not understand the function of a phalanx.
Infantry charge in front of a phalanx, or other phalanx flanks an enemy division to separate them from the army.
A phalanx is not necessarily an attacking force but a positioning one.
Why would the enemy infantry run into a phalanx knowing they will be impaled. Without infantry attacking keeping the enemy in place they would just casually walk to the flanks of it's formation and it would take too long for the phalanx to reform.

plus...fiction

do make-up artists ever get pissed off by the sheer number of moronic actors who move around while they're trying to do their fucking job?

It's just morning gymnastics, the stance is supposed to give you internal strength. Think of it like a handstand but on your feet.

CGI fucking blows

chi gong

lol

checked

since this thread is already doomed

I can't tell if you are bullshitting or not.

i love her

SAUCE

I know that you're wrong, and I assume stupid as well.

brrrrrt

>birds are people

she really is the matriarch isnt she

Gluttony will kill you

would creampie her with the force of 1000 Sup Forums neckbeards

cool doggo cam

WEW

THAT THIGH GAME IS ON POINT

If I used those gravity waves to communicate would it violate causality?

Why is this allowed?

I couldn't possibly imagine which ethnic group could be responsible for such degeneracy.

The god damn Chinese