In one Norse myth, the gods make a deal to let a giant marry a goddess if he can build them a wall in a single winter...

In one Norse myth, the gods make a deal to let a giant marry a goddess if he can build them a wall in a single winter. When it looks like the giant will actually succeed, the gods get nervous until Loki comes up with a plan to stop him.

Loki turns into a mare, starts flirting with the giant’s horse, then gets the horse to chase him. Without his horse, the giant can’t finish the wall in time. Thor bashes his head in and the Norse gods don't have to hold up their end of the bargain.

Loki, doesn’t get away from the giant’s horse. He gets fucked the male horse, gets pregnant, and gives birth to an eight-legged horse Sleipnir, the horse ridden by Odin.

Why wasn't this mentioned in The Avengers?

Other urls found in this thread:

animeflavor.me/cartoon/thor-and-loki-blood-brothers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they aren't gods in the MCU.

Odin's eight legged horse is from two horses getting hit by a laser beam.

Have you even read a comic book?

Because Kirby is a hack who never read a real book. See

Odin's eight legged horse is just an alien or genetically engineered in the MCU. Early Norse people saw this, and made up a weird story about how it could happen.

That's just a cover-up. Odin's trying to hide the fact that Loki turned into a girl horse and got pregnant. Knowing it would be a big scandal.

Sleip is Odin's nephew? shit, that's weird to ride your neph.

Gods are weird

And it's not weird to give birth to your dad's horse?

Oh so thats what the yuge thing was all about, trump was a giant

considering what they did to the rest of Loki's kids, Sleip got off light

oi fuck you user
dont talk to me or my wifes horse ever again

Does it really have to be explained why that would be too weird for the average American?

Zeus killed his grandson Asclepios because he resurrected a dead man but was totally cool with it when Heracles resurrected a dead woman by beating up death with his bare hands

because asclepios resurrected someone without consent, thats literally rape and zeus doesnt want the competition

No, but explain it anyway.

loki gave birth to A horse. the fact that his dad started riding it wasn't his fault
fair enough m8

asclepios basically violated DNR?
now i need to see Hugh Laurie as Zeus in some kind of greek gods comedy with stephen fry in it too as bacchus.

You mean Stan Lee, he even admitted it.

It's not acknowledged as his kid and in a way neither is Hela in the comics anymore.

Sleipnir being Loki's kis isn't canon to the Marvel universe especially since Odin had the horse before Loki was born.

The only time Loki being a mother was brought up was in that non-canon trials of Loki comic.

>neither is Hela in the comics anymore
Yeah, now she's his old flame in a way.
I wonder if they ever go and touch upon that one. I liked Leah and Loki's dynamic.

Because they are aliens.

this thread reminds me of norse pagans who actually get offended over marvel.

Well, I thought it would be fun if Iron Man brought it up that he turned into a horse, a girl horse at that and got his pussy fucked. And then make fun of him for it. Maybe throw in a Mr. Ed joke here or there, who knows?

I have a friend that studies that stuff and he's also a bit annoyed at "Loki being Thor's brother" when Loki was actually Odin's blood brother and shit.

>Norse myth
>"real" book

you reminded me that there's a new Nordic Pantheon chapel being built in Iceland

do you even heathen bro?

You think that's crazy, check out the old Irish gods sometime. Incest and banging monsters was pretty much all they did.

>Reply
funny story I actually worship the irish gods.

I see Nordic countries were always faggots

>the fact that his dad started riding it wasn't his fault
No it legit is. After birthing it Loki came back with Sleipnir in tow as a gift to Odin. Without even telling where it came from.

Sort of in a multiverse way. I forget which episode (4 total) but Loki interviews a prisoner who claims to see all the universes. One where he gave birth to a horse, one where he married a Frost Giant, one where he was Odin brother, but none where he was a successful ruler of Asgard.

animeflavor.me/cartoon/thor-and-loki-blood-brothers