So today I'm feeling like talking about Michael Cera. What the hell happened to Michael Cera?

So today I'm feeling like talking about Michael Cera. What the hell happened to Michael Cera?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5CODR5TU8RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he got old. so he stopped looking like a charming beta and started looking like an old creep.

he's in this thing I took a ss of. I think it was on netflix but I don't remember what show

The Wet Hot American Summer prequel.

Now he looks like he's 16 instead of looking 12

I never liked him but I'm rewatching AD and he was great in it. Perfect timing and all. His interviews are always great too. Apparently he just stopped 'cause he wanted to stop. Now he makes some stuff just to make a living and have fun but spends all his time with his friends.

>based wally brando

He was the best part of the Twin Peaks episode he was in.

He stopped looking like a kid and started looking like a creepy pedo.

An actor living a normal life and not getting crazy over the fame? so boring

Superbad 2 when?

This happened

He would make a really interesting character actor if he has the skills to do things other than comedy. I can see him being an incredibly creepy rapist or serial killer if he was serious about performing

>tfw dharma

I bet he hates being stereotyped as the awkward geek kid in every movie. I'd quit if I were him too.

He had the chance to be something else in This Is The End which just made him look twice as awkward

Scott pilgrim would've been better without him.

>10 year later comedy sequel

Fucking please no. There's literally never been a decent one of these.

Does he have good taste?
youtu.be/5CODR5TU8RM

He played closet homo in Magic Magic.

He was good in Napoleon Dynamite but has been shit ever since.

He got is his money and said fuck you to working for the man

He is going to be a main character in Twin Peaks season 4. After his hometown is nuked at the end of season 3, he will be searching for answers parallel to agent Cooper, with their paths converging and then working together.

Good for him

I unironically like him, wish he'd do some new movies.

I agree. He was awfully miscast.